[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the sudden influx of British teachers having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 290717.jpg (202KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
290717.jpg
202KB, 792x1024px
What's with the sudden influx of British teachers having sex with underage students?
>>
>>135412370

>Import 23 year old muslim military age men
>Women have always been sluts with soldiers
>The government tells you that muslim is 15
>Women has sex with grown adult.
>Rather than tell you that they're taking over your country they just charge a teacher with sex with a minor.
>>
>>135412370
This has probably always been happening, people just get caught more now because they text and shit and the kids parents find out
>>
>>135413591
That and I suspect a load of boys were never cool with it and now feel they can come forward and report it.
>>
women under 30 have become so used to dating millenial manchilren that they find no difference in maturity levels between a 15 yr old boy and 28 yr old "man"
>>
British women are notorious slags.
>>
>>135412370
I don't believe a quarter of (((the news)))
>>
>>135412370
I like how she was busted for sucking off a student and then the media plasters her fuckable face everywhere so all the pervs can imagine how her face looked when stuffed full of cock and covered in cum.
>>
File: tPSc9lL.jpg (160KB, 707x748px) Image search: [Google]
tPSc9lL.jpg
160KB, 707x748px
>>135415189
Correct.
>>
I think the story is likely exaggerated but she did enough to by admitting to texting him that there was likely some truth to the story. Her own fault unfortunately.
>>
>>135415363
Control yourself you degenerate nigger.
>>
File: catholic lesbian degeneracy.jpg (169KB, 667x615px) Image search: [Google]
catholic lesbian degeneracy.jpg
169KB, 667x615px
>>135415189
Every female teacher in the USA is fucking her students.
>>
>>135412370
Id bang the cum outta her. What's her story?
>>
>>135416007
Sluts. These girls are strictly for cum catching. Cum and go. Do not date.
>>
>>135416007
Ugly as hell, wouldn't even try.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.