[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most Europeans don't want more immigration >election

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6333.jpg (116KB, 1080x1266px)
IMG_6333.jpg
116KB, 1080x1266px
>Most Europeans don't want more immigration
>election day comes
>they end up voting for the party that will bring eve more migrants

Why do they do this?
>>
>>135410100
because in Europe any party that doesn't support open borders is a considered "far-right" and compared to nazis.
>>
>>135410100

not an overwhelming impact yet
>>
>>135410100
Most europeans don't want more immigration but it is far from their main issue and the anti-immigration parties often are incompatible with issues that are a lot more important to most.
>>
>>135410100
1st most People dont live near Refugees, so they arent impacted yet. Look at sweden, now that they got a Somali in every Corner they find back to their rightwing politics.

2nd there are other Problems than Immigration too you know ?
And most right-wing parties have nothing to offer in those fields or are borderline retarded when it Comes to other subjects
>>
fucking shitty indians
>>
>>135410100

Because KIKES have a TRIBAL Western Global Monopoly and write the schools books and pound whites with GENOCIDAL MATERIAL for the last 60 years.

Shouldn't it be KIKES that stop breeding?
>>
>>135410671
>>135410673
I understand immigration isn't your only problem.
However is one of the biggest.
I any case, if the current parties don't offer anything good, why don't form new parties?
>>
>>135411195
>However is one of the biggest.
Most people don't feel that way. And your data only tells us what people think about immigration, not how important they think it is.
You wanted to know why people vote for pro-immigration party eventhough they are against immigration. This is the reason.
>>
>>135410100
Isn't India the most racist country in the world? I can understand the Saudis considering their immigration is pretty much just slave-labour from Bangladesh but Indians hate everyone, even themselves.
>>
Virtue signalling. If you're not in you're out
>>
>>135411195
>>135410100
>politician says he'll do something about immigration
>gets in power
>says he changed his mind and wants even more immigrants

This is why we get fucked over
>>
File: europeans_fear_diversity_n.jpg (164KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
europeans_fear_diversity_n.jpg
164KB, 960x684px
>>135410100

Greeks ourguys confirmed
>>
File: cdu 2017 kulturmarxismus 14.jpg (617KB, 1067x716px) Image search: [Google]
cdu 2017 kulturmarxismus 14.jpg
617KB, 1067x716px
>>135410100

>Why do they do this?

70 years of brainwashing
>>
>>135410100
The elites either don't allow anti-immigration politicians and parties on the ballot or don't allow them to win elections, they've already been proven to rig elections in Europe. Voting is no longer an option for overthrowing them over there.
>>
>>135410673

>2nd there are other Problems than Immigration too you know ?

10/10

Ahahahahahahah

Found the leftist traitor.
>>
>>135410100
>they end up voting
Yes, they. The women.
Quick reminder : it´s always the women that fuck up societies.
>>
>>135413621
single issue voters
>>
>>135410673
An oak.
You`ll probably be hanging from an oak tree
when the time has come, you cunt.
>>
>>135413895

>single issue voters

Kill yourself, you leftist shill
>>
>>135410256
It's that intense need to avoid being associated with hitler that drives people away
>>
>>135410100

The left parties of europe and america/canada do a wonderful job of rigging elections. Most people dont vote in these countries, and people will believe whatever their tv tells them so they get away with it. they only need to get away with it until the immigrants reach critical voting mass and then they have full power.
>>
>UK
>35%
Bullshit. Brexit was pretty much about immigration.
Where was this survey taken? London? The Cotswolds?
>>
>>135415220

Who the fuck even cares? I had that happen to myself and I only said "oh, the nazi card, that's very mature of you" and the people just laughed at her. There are worse men you could be.
>>
>>135415598
Yup, even here the nazi/racist card is commonly used.
The best response is to say "so?" Or something along the lines.
Once they realize that their buzzwords don't work on you, they panic.
>>
>>135410100
how is this not true? migrants bring in better work ethics and skills cheaper than locals, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.