[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fluoride a meme, or is it worth spending 300+ on a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 26

File: 14397568475.png (354KB, 414x731px) Image search: [Google]
14397568475.png
354KB, 414x731px
Is fluoride a meme, or is it worth spending 300+ on a good water filter system?
>>
>>135406563
Just buy distilled water
>>
>>135406563
>>135406623
And no, it isn't a meme. It is estrogenic and as such, potentially carcinogenic and should be avoided.
>>
I don't know, but is this something you can risk?
They're turning the frogs gay
>>
>>135406563
ProPur or Alexapure or GTFO.

The best investment!
>>
>>135406623
Distilled water is acidic so it's unhealthy for you.
Also, why would I spend money on water?
>>
>>135406889
Sauce fgt
>>
>>135406735
>Alexa pure
Alex Jones trying to warn you what happens if you dont filter the water
>>
>>135406563
colloidal silver my dude
>>
>>135406709
flouride is an element, estrogen is a chemical compound
>>
>>135406937
Distilled water absorbs carbon dioxide and forms carbonic acid. The acidity is overblown and kikes shilling against distilled water forget that humans have a natural buffer system that keeps our phd stable, as long as you keep breathing
>>
Yes.

Everything about our society is designed to separate us from God. Fluoride is part of that program.
>>
>>135406889
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but ok.
>>
>>135406937
it flushes electrolytes out of your body
>>
>>135407031
Yes and flouride is estrogenic. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>135406563
Triclosan is much worse.

It was targeted and utilized in soap specifically to feminize white males since black people don't wash.
>>
>>135406889
>water
>Ph level of 7
>acidic

Wtf did he mean by this?
>>
>>135406889
Distilled water is the definition of neutral pH. It is literally the center of the pH scale
>>
>>135407153
I'd like a see a source for your claim that fluoride works like an estrogen receptor agonist despite sharing no structural similarities with estrogen. I'm not saying it's 100% true, but I find it very unlikely
>>
>>135407153
So, you're saying that a SINGLE ATOM has the same effect on a human as a complex chemical compound with 44 atoms?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>135406563
It wouldn't hurt. Plus, I know a guy who manages a water plant and he says they can only filter the water so much. There's shit in water they can't even filter out, like birth control etc. So yeah, I'd buy a filter. Plus I was in Florida, and tried to drink some tap water, the shit was disgusting.
>>
>>135407064
Retard. Distilled water being free of any minerals is why it's bad for you. It flushes all the minerals out of your body. Hence why boxers and MMA fighters use it to cut weight and why they look so drained at weigh-ins.
>>
>>135406709
I wonder if you brush your teeth...
>>
>>135407532
maybe it's varg
>>
>>135407532
Alex Jones sells flouride-free toothpaste. So does Tom's. Plenty of companies do.
>>
>>135407493
>minerals
Big surprise that a kike like you talk about minerals. Also, what is a multivitamin
>>
>>135407080
>>135407297
>>135407332
Do you know what distilled even means? It's not magic where they magically separate water from everything else.
You boil the water and collect it. During the process the water becomes more reactive and oxygenated, making it slightly more acidic than pH 7. It also has no electrolytes.
>>
>>135406563
Daily reminder that if you have fillings you can't join the SS.
>>
>>135406563

Enjoy your tooth rot.
>>
>>135407729
don't you mean carbonated?
>>
>>135407729
It doesn't become more reactive you fool. Once distilled, it's pure h2o and readily absorbs co2. That co2 slowly forms carbonic acid which acjdifies the water
>>
>>135407729
it becomes more reactive?
oxygenated?
fucking electrolytes?

you've got some nice fucking buzzwords, buddy
>>
>>135407200
Yeah by that logic us Indians would be the manliest men of all.
>>
Fluoride is just fine, I'm the guy that adds it to the water. At the low doses applied, it is harmless and helps your teeth.
>>
It looks like some industries needed to get rid of toxic waste, so they came up with the idea of convincing people and governments that it was good medicine. The people and governments were so stupid that they fell for it and now that toxic waste is a product that they purchase. But, the people and governments bought all the fluoride produced by American industry, so now they purchase and import toxic waste from China to put in the water.

Now, China can't even make toys for children without toxins and heavy metals, but we trust China to make extra sure that the toxic waste they sell us is only the purest and of the finest quality?

Get a filter.
>>
>>135406623
How can you trust distilled water isn't also tampered with?

How can you trust a water filter is doing its job properly? How do you know it isn't made by (((them)))?
>>
In case anyone doesn't know this, west of the Mississippi River, there's nowhere near enough water to go around, so you're drinking the filtered toilet water from every city upriver of you.
It's not that bad if you live in Idaho, Wyoming, even Colorado, along the Continental Divide where the water originates, but by the time you're on the Great Plains or, God forbid, California, you're drinking several states' worth of piss residue.
Buy bottled water.
>>
>>135407729
Yes, it's literally just boiled water.
>>135407447

The study is being criticized by the mainstream press, but the authors stand behind their findings and claim the result have been replicated many times (in animals studies).

http://www.newsweek.com/water-fluoridat ... ?piano_d=1
http://jech.bmj.com/content/early/2015/ ... 1.abstract

"...A large study that looked at data from nearly every general medical practice in England suggests that water fluoridation may increase the risk of developing hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid. This condition, in which the thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough hormones, is associated with symptoms such as fatigue, obesity and depression. The study found that locations with fluoridated water supplies were more than 30 percent more likely to have high levels of hypothyroidism, compared to areas with low levels of the chemical in the water. Overall, there were 9 percent more cases of underactive thyroid in fluoridated places."
>>
>>135407864
>>135407920
Are you sure? Why would water react with CO2 as opposed to O2? It's been a while since I took orgo.
>>
>>135408123
>distilled water is boiled water
wtf
>>
>>135406563
>Is fluoride a meme
No. When inside your body, it accumulates in your amygdala making it a lot more susceptible to Z-rays which are standard equipment for certain agencies deep in the US government.
>>
>>135406563
Literally in everything you can't avoid it
>>
File: 1500335379459.png (1MB, 1168x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500335379459.png
1MB, 1168x800px
>>135407924
>chav detected
>>
>>135407729
But plants crave it since it has electrolytes
>>
>>135407447
>>135407382
Hey Brainlets, look what else I found.

Although fluoride does not accumulate significantly in most soft tissue (as compared to bones and teeth), several older studies found that fluoride concentrations in thyroid tissue generally exceed those in most other tissue except kidney (e.g., Chang et al. 1934; Hein et al. 1954, 1956); more recent information with improved analytic methods for fluoride was not located. Several studies have reported no effect of fluoride treatment on thyroid weight or morphology (Gedalia et al. 1960; Stolc and Podoba 1960; Saka et al. 1965; Bobek et al. 1976; Hara 1980), while others have reported such morphological changes as mild atrophy of the follicular epithelium (Ogilvie 1953), distended endoplasmic reticulum in follicular cells (Sundström 1971), and “morphological changes suggesting hormonal hypofunction” (Jonderko et al. 1983).

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>135408170
Because water separates into ionic components. H3O+ and OH- (or you could say H+ ions and OH- ions) the hydroxide ions react with the CO2 to produce HCO3-, that's where the acidity comes into it
>>
File: mhmmmm.png (283KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
mhmmmm.png
283KB, 670x376px
>>135408403
this
>>
>>135408170
I don't remember that much about chemisty either but I'm pretty sure you can't just make peroxide by blowing air into distilled water through a straw but I think you can dissolve CO2 in the water that way, creating an extremely weak acid
>>
>>135408121
Sure, the river water travels over the rocky mountains into California. The south end of the Mississippi is where it has been through eight toilets before you drink it.
>>
>>135406563
It isn't a meme. Governments dumping chemicals known to be toxic to humans, in the name of "dental hygiene" is just bs. Nowadays everyone can just apply flouride topically with toothpaste and the only people who benefit from flouride in the water are niggers & spics b/c they don't brush. Flouride does damage to organs such as your kidneys and liver over time, and also lowers IQ.

Get the filter OP, thank me later.
>>
>>135406563
I spent 150 bucko's on mine and it works like a charm
>>
>>135407447
>>135407382
BUT WAIT! There's more!

"...A recent study published in the Journal of Water and Health examined links between water fluoridation and diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is a growing epidemic in the United States. Incidence rates have nearly quadrupled in the past 32 years and show no signs of stopping. According to the study, fluoridation with sodium fluoride could be a contributing factor to diabetes rates in the United States, as the chemical is a known preservative of blood glucose."

"...Fluegge reported that a one milligram increase in average county fluoride levels predicted a 0.17% increase in age-adjusted diabetes prevalence. Digging deeper revealed differences between the types of fluoride additives used by each region. The additives linked to diabetes in the analyses included sodium fluoride and sodium fluorosilicate. Fluorosilicic acid seemed to have an opposing effect and was associated with decreases in diabetes incidence and prevalence. Counties that relied on naturally occurring fluoride in their water and did not supplement with fluoride additives also had lower diabetes rates. The positive association between fluoridation and diabetes was discovered when Fluegge adjusted fluoride exposure levels to account for estimated per capita tap water consumption. "The models present an interesting conclusion that the association of water fluoridation to diabetes outcomes depends on the adjusted per capita consumption of tap water," explained Fluegge. "Only using the concentration [of added fluoride] does not produce a similarly robust, consistent association." For this reason, Fluegge adjusted his calculations to incorporate tap water consumption, instead of sticking to calculations that rely on "parts per million" measurements of fluoride in the water."
>>
Dentist here,
Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral in many water supplies. Epidemiologist have found that children raised in areas with high naturally occurring fluoride have lower number of caries. This is because fluoride bonds the the enamel crystals in your teeth, replacing a hydroxy group with a more stable fluoride group, thus lowering its solubility in acid.

Fluoride in the water is the most cost effective way to protect millions of at risk children and adults.
>>
Oh look it's a /pol/ shoes their scientific illiteracy thread.

Your ethnostate will be composed of burger flippers and plumbers kek
>>
>>135408690
stand by for rebuttal
>>
During the 1940s and 50s, when the successful push for fluoridation was underway, the pro-forces touted the controlled experiment of Newburgh and Kingston, two neighboring small cities in upstate New York, with much the same demographics. Newburgh had been fluoridated and Kingston had not, and the powerful pro-fluoridation Establishment trumpeted the fact that ten years later, dental cavities in kids 5 to 9 in Newburgh were considerably lower than in Kingston (originally, the rates of every disease had been about the same in the two places). OK, but the antis raised the disquieting fact that, after ten years, both the cancer and the heart disease rates were now significantly higher in Newburgh. How did the Establishment treat this criticism? By dismissing it as irrelevant, as kooky scare tactics. Oh?
https://archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard85.html
>>
>>135409245
Scientist here. I work a building or two down from the Mellon College of Science wherein ALCOA paid for one of the many Jewish dicks who will publish anything for Jewgolds to show how it would be better to dump industrial waste into the water supply and get paid for it than have to pay for it to be disposed of properly.

It's right up there with circumcision.
>>
>>135409274
You re going to post some pharma kike study, if you even have anything at all.
You have been sufficiently btfo, and by the way, there's more where that came from you fucking jew.
>>
>>135409270
Education is a Jewish construct.
>>
>>135406563
>should I just blindly drink the governments chemical water

if you have to ask
>>
>drinking municipal piss water

You can't filter out the degradation of that piss water's subtle energies.

Buy mountain spring water.
>>
>>135409245
As long as you brush your teeth with flouride toothpaste you don't need flouride in the water. Yes, flouride is good for dental hygiene, I don't think anyone doubts that. However it is NOT meant to be ingested! Do you know how harmful flouride can be when ingested? You are probably one of those low IQ quota filling black dentists.
>>
Diabetes has increased in communities that do not fluoridate their water. Kids are getting fatter and lazier and adults are feeding them crap. Areas that need fluoride the most are inner city areas full of black single mothers. These are also the areas were kids are getting diabetes like crazy because mom doesn't know that you can spend your food stamps on real food now that mcdonalds takes EBT.
>>
just use boron you stupid faggot
>>
>>135409325
nu uhhhh u jus crrazeee kunhsprazseee therist

shuddidown1!!!
>>
>>135409220
Re: fluoridation with sodium fluoride could be a contributing factor to diabetes

90% of water plants use hydrofluorosilisic acid. Not sodium fluoride.

Fat lazy-ass people id why diabetes it up.

Also, the dentist above is 100% correct.
>>
>>135406563
Up to you fucking leaf. Before the day of the rake, you can either drink well, or take in carcinogens. Your choice.
https://www.rt.com/usa/397890-cancer-causing-pollutants-tap-water/
>>
>>135409245
involuntary mass-medication is immoral and unethical no matter what the purported benefit is...

and besides, what they put in the water is not the same as the shit that occurs in water naturally. it's waste from phosphate mining, which would otherwise be expensive to dispose of.

gtfo.
>>
>>135409659
You assume the municipality does not obtain it's water from mountain springs.
>>
>>135409669
Boron is the true red pill
>>
>inb4 moved thread
>>
>>135406563

Absolutely not a meme, and it is worth it to make your own home filter system. If youre handy you can buy all the parts for a whole home system and assemble it yourself or get a plumber to do it.

Depending where you get your water and what they put in it, you want a 2 stage system at least. First stage being a "pre filter", something like KDF-65 to take out the chlorine/chloramine and metals, while the second stage is activated granular carbon (AGC) to filter out any remaining chlorine and most other chemicals. A pre filter for debris/sand etc is optional, while a third stage for fluoride is also optional (I argue essential). I would try to find a second stage tank that was able to hold 2 different media types to save on cost. Make sure you get the flow rate you need from the system, stainless tanks are best, but they also make plastic tanks that do not contain chemicals that leech or outgas which are also really good.

So generally you want to 1., filter out Chlorine or Chloramine (the second being much harder), 2., filter out any organics and chemicals (pharmaceuticals, hormones, BPA etc), and finally any flouride. It will absolutely help your health. You'll notice the superior quality of filtered water after taking showers, drinking it, watering plants, and washing clothes/other things.
>>
>>135409843
Moreover, everyone brushes their teeth nowadays, so you only need fluoridated water for people who can't afford the couple of dollars for brush+paste.
>>
>>135409744
Flouride is flouride is flouride. The estrogenic and thyroid inhibiting effects are the same. Anything that is flouride based would be bad for your health, including the commonly prescribed flouroqinolone antibiotics, which can habe disastrous consequences.
Your response is a typical pharma kike response.
>>
>>135409245
NO

ITS

NOT

YOU

CUNT

"FLOURIDE" AND "FLOURINE" are defined as "IN THE GROUP OF FLOURIDES".
SO WHEN THEY SAY "FLOURIDES" ARE IN THE WATER NATURALLY, THEY MEAN "FLOURINE".

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU ACEDEMICS ALL SO DUMB
>>
>>135409661
>As long as you brush your teeth with flouride toothpaste you don't need flouride in the water.
You swallow more fluoride while brushing with a high fluoride toothpaste than you drink from water in the tap.

>Yes, flouride is good for dental hygiene, I don't think anyone doubts that. However it is NOT meant to be ingested!
Ingesting fluoride as a child deposits fluoride in the budding teeth. A child who grew up in a fluoridated community will have lower risk of caries later in life compared to one who did not grow up in a fluoridated community.

>Do you know how harmful flouride can be when ingested?
Yes it CAN be harmful, everything can be harmful if you take too much of it. The amount of fluoride in water is so low that you have no risk of toxicity.
>>
File: 1402829128080.jpg (120KB, 500x782px) Image search: [Google]
1402829128080.jpg
120KB, 500x782px
>>135410236
>OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU ACEDEMICS ALL SO DUMB
Ask them where the shekels come from

They won't know.
>>
>>135410236
Don't waste your time anon.
Pharmaceutical reps are paid to shill on many online forums and there is already damning evidence of this. Shame the public doesn't pay attention.
>>
Whats an actually good filter to get rid of this shit. Is gravity filter a meme or are they actually good. I cant do an undersink one.
>>
wow look a while thread if flouriniggers arguing and completely
missing the point that YOUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEDICATE YOU WITHOUT CONSENT, YOU FUCKSSTICKS
>>
>>135410977
No disagreement there.
>>
Any of ya'll motherfuckers take iodine?
>>
>>135410214
that's nice goalposts moving but show me a source that says that hypothyroidism causes a net negative effect on the testosterone/estrogen ratio
>>
>>135410236
Fluoride is the ionized form of fluorine. Fluorine is the most electronegative element. It is going to steal an electron from anything it can. Fluoride is naturally more abundant than fluorine.
>>
>>135410700
I use a gravity Big Berkey with activated alumina filters to remove arsenic and fluoride. I trust that it works, but haven't sent the water to a lab. The water tastes great.
>>
>>135410394

Fluoride is absolutely toxic. Just because the amount in tap water is very low, does not invalidate the argument of bioacumaltion. If you drink tap water, bathe in it, and water your vegatables with it, over time it will accumulate in your body to levels to cause clinically significant effects. People live on average 65+ years now. If fluoride is causing gland problems, and mental health problems in these people, it is a significant cost to society and the individual health of the person. I don't buy that the benefits of fluoridated water outweighs the negative impacts.
>>
>>135409969
Damn right I do.
>>
>>135410700
I've been running a Berkey Light for about a decade and the only downside is I have to replace the fluoride elements about once a year. I don't know if they have better tech these days but for all the shit it takes out otherwise (and I have used it with water you can't drink regardless of the chemicals) it's still way better than nothing.

>>135411055
Ever since Fukushima
>>
>>135411216
It would make sense that the elite doesn't want people living much longer than 70. People above 70 typically don't work, don't buy useless shit, and are, in general, a detriment to capitalistic society.
>>
>>135406623
>distilled water

Buy why? The purest natural waters still have dissolved salts and minerals in them. It's what gives water any sort of "taste."

Distilled water is an aggressive solvent and tastes fucking awful and completely unnatural. It's industrial water designed for systems where dissolved minerals will leave scale inside your system, not for your fucking tea.
>>
>>135411093
Hahaha omg you are a fucking retard.
>what is endicoronolgy 101
Influence of thyroid hormone on androgen metabolism in peripuberal rat Sertoli cells. - PubMed - NCBI

"...Testosterone metabolism in Sertoli cells isolated from 3- and 4-week-old hypothyroid rats was mainly expressed by the lowering of 5α-dihydrotestosterone + androstane 3α, 17β–diol and an enhanced formation of 5α-reduced steroids with poor androgenic properties (e.g. 5α–androstane, 3, 17α-dione (androstanedione), 5α–androstan, 3-ol-17-one (androsterone)). Treatment of the same group of animals with T3 in vivo and in vitro did not influence the pattern of 5α–reductase steroids substantially. The most striking finding in the Sertoli cells of 3-week-old hypothyroid rats was the dramatic enhancement of oestradiol formation which persisted to a lesser extent 1 week later. Oestradiol formation was greatly decreased by the addition of T3 in vivo and in vitro in hypothyroid animals. These results suggest that T3 might influence androgen metabolism during the functional maturation of Sertoli cells."

"...Since the period in which Sertoli cells multiply corre¬ sponds with the ability of these cells to produce oestradiol (Armstrong & Dorrington 1977), it is possible to specu¬ late that the enhanced and prolonged aromatase activity observed in hypothyroid rats may be associated with increased and sustained mitogenic activity of Sertoli cells. For instance, it has been found that induced neonatal hypothyroidism retards the morphological differentiation of Sertoli cells and prolongs the proliferation of these cells up to day 30 when it ceases almost completely at 20 days in controls (van Haaster et al. 1992)."
>>
>>135409245

Another dentist here. This. Idiots dont know that there are many areas where 1 ppm flouride concentration occurs naturally, this is how it was initially discovered that flourides help with caries prevention. 1 ppm wont harm anybody, but it will help.
>>
>>135406563
I wish they would put fluoride in the water here as well. But its become too much of a hot topic to change now. It would never win you any votes, just loose some.
>>
>>135409843

>what they put in the water is not the same as the shit that occurs in water naturally. it's waste from phosphate mining

So? All F- ions are equal.
>>
>>135410394
>ingesting fluoride as a child deposits fluoride in the budding teeth
So why can't toothpaste do this? Also no child should be forced by a government to ingest a toxin, regardless of the amount.

The reason somebody would ingest fluoride while brushing his/her teeth would be because he would swallow it.
With children you could minimize the amount topically applied, by choosing how much you want to put on the brush. But you can't choose to un-fluoridate the water without buying a filter. Shouldn't the government let people choose themselves, how much fluoride they want to ingest?

Also, fluoride has no place inside someones body. It belongs on teeth, and only teeth.
>>
>>135411093
>>135411578
The study shows that hypothyroidism increases estrogen synthesis SEVERAL FOLD.
Just stop, kid.
>>
>>135407080
>>135407297
Natural bodies of water, as well as treated drinking water have a pH of about 7.5. Our bodies have attuned for this over millions of years. So drinking water with a pH of exactly 7 is not necessarily good for you.
>>
buy a Zero Water filter at Target

insanely good clean water

love mine got one for my gf too
>>
>>135411596
Hey dickhead, if I want to ingest fluoride, I'll do it on my own. I don't need the government literally shoving it down my throat
>>
>>135410236

>SO WHEN THEY SAY "FLOURIDES" ARE IN THE WATER NATURALLY, THEY MEAN "FLOURINE".

But fluoride occurs in water naturally, not fluorine, idiot. Its the same difference as chloride (table salt) vs chlorine.
>>
>>135406889
You're confusing distilled water with R.O. filtration.
>>
>>135410700

See

>>135410139

If you can't do undersink or inline there are decent gravity filters that have AGC and activated alumina to filter most of the shit out. To be honest it's cheaper to make your own, you can get bulk bags of AGC, alumina , and KDF-65 for dirt cheap and would last you a long time. Some of the gravity filters have pH correcting (usually alkaline) rocks if that's your thing too.
>>
>>135409245

hey retard,

the point is people don't want to dose this because of the side effects. they want to have a choice, not be forced to have medication.

the way it currently is is that cities that add water into the supply make the choice for everyone first. if cities didn't add it, and someone wanted to add it to their own water themselves, that's just fine. but the person who doesn't want the fluoride can't do that. and what's more, they have to pay for the asshole that wants it.

and yes fluoride is naturally occuring in many places, no shit? so is arsenic.
>>
Buy a water distiller, cheaper than filtration systems. Add remineralization drops to it.
>>
>>135407960
Fluoride is a neurotoxin. If you were actually "the guy who adds it to the water" you'd damn well know you are wearing a mask and gloves when you handle that shit.
>>
>>135411927
They're literally the same thing except RO water may have a miniscule amount of trace minerals whereas distilled has zero
>>
Fun fact, they aren't actually just putting fluoride in the water. They are just normalizing the amount of fluoride in the water, and while that mostly involves putting some into the water, in some places it means taking it out of the water.
>>
>>135406889
Distilled water is literally the definition of neutral Ph.
>>
>>135412067
Listen to the leaf, fluoride is a poison.
>>
>>135411578
this study says hypothyroidism affects E2 levels more than T levels
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4743370/
>>
>>135411596

Of course, but studies also show that people living in these areas have a higher risk of mental illness and problems associated with the pituitary gland. Cost benefit analysis. I'd rather have my population have to go see the dentist a little more than the doctor.
>>
>>135411956
this of course

if your 5 negro childrens teeth are crumbling then you should be prescribed a dose of flouride, not by drugging the entire states water supply
>>
>>135412067

Whether something is a toxin or not usually depends on the dose. Fluoride at 1 ppm concentration is definitely not a toxin.
>>
>>135406563
Might be a meme, but I hate the way unfiltered water tastes. Nothing beats the pure clean taste of filtered water.
>>
>>135408095
Sounds like you've had a little too much to think tonight, Japan.
>>
>>135412323
You didn't even read the study you posted.
" In several study, it was shown that T4 administration in hypothyroidism normalizes PRL and LH levels, increased folliculogenesis and ESTRADIOL SECRETION..."
FROM the study.
I'm convinced you are a pharma kike now. Fucking die.
>>
>>135412476
>Fluoride at 1ppm concentration is definitely not a toxin.
If you drink a lot however, that 1 ppm
accumulates.
>>
>>135406563
Fluoride will scramble your brains s-waves, making it easier for the government alarms to hear your negative thoughts.
It causes hunger that makes your crave more food, and bio accumulates in the cortex leading to arthritis and diabetes.
Carcinogenic florocepticals act as a carrier for estrogens and make you produce more hormonal discharges.
It is also an acid that causes long term acid reflux. It can lead to ulcers.
>>
>>135406735

Got my ProPur pitcher, filtered slow as fuck at first, but improved later.

When I see the yellow-orange shit all over the filter, and realize I would have been drinking that shit, I am thankful for ProPur. Eventually it starts to slow the flow, so I take a toothbrush and clean it off, and it's back to normal. Good for 6 months.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (526KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
526KB, 1500x1500px
>>135406563
You dont need to spent 300

Pic related is 4 stage filter, sediment filter, reverse osmosis filter, dionising filter and a polishing filter, costs £70 which is like $140. It just sits between your main supply and rest of the house or between main supply and your kitchen sink if you dont require the whole house to run on filtered water.
>>
>>135412714
Read my post before clicking on the link. T4 administration increased both T and E2 levels, but it increased E2 more than T

>On an average at diagnosis cases have more serum TSH (mean [M] = 77.85; standard error [SE] = 11.72), PRL (M = 39.65; SE = 4.13) and less serum E2 (M = 50.00; SE = 2.25) and T (M = 35.40; SE = 2.31) than after achieving euthyroidism (M = 1.74; SE = 0.73), (M = 16.04; SE = 0.84), (M = 76.25; SE = 2.60), and (M = 40.29; SE = 2.27), respectively.
>>
>>135406889
Distilled Water does remove all minerals and salts naturally present in water. I believe you can actually become dehydrated drinking pure distilled water if you dont readd what is stripped out during the distillation process.
>>
Fluoride is only effective when used in a topical application. Ingesting it has no dental benefits.
>>
>>135413129
Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
>>135406563
Fluoride is put into the water under the assumption that it will help dental hygiene. When they began putting fluoride in the water it was the primary source of a persons fluoride, however with toothpaste it has become a secondary source. At what point does the combination of fluoride in the water and the fluoride in toothpaste become toxic i do not know. And why should it fall on to a water treatment operator cure dental hygiene aliments i do not know.
>>
>>135406623
Distilled water causes your cells to rupture through osmosis
You need to drink water with some impurities in it
>>
>>135406563
>spending 300+
a standard RO system is like 200
>>
>>135406889
not acidic, the solvent properties lead it to strip things from the body that can cause the blood to become more acidic.

retard
>>
>>135417326
wat
>>
File: shit-poster.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>135407924
stop doing our job for us thx
>>
>>135407031
>fluoride
>element
Looks like someone didn't pass chemistry class.
>>
>>135417689
flourine*
no habla ingles
>>
>>135415646

Why is it that forced public medication is a thing? Shouldn't people have a choice (make fluoride pills. Why do i have to bathe in fluoride, wash my clothes in fluoride, drink fluoride, and rub it on my gums twice a day for two minuets. Also fluoride salts are a component in anti depressants, pesticides, and is in the food we eat.

No one knows how much fluoride they are getting because its in everything, but medicinal treatments devised in the 1930's is apparently settled science because people are not even allowed to really counter the claims of benefits using modern science...

Its really some fucked up shit. Top it off with proof in several nations that do not fluoridate having the same cavity rates as fluoridated nations (or less)

Also...WHY SUCH A BIG FUSS FOR FUCKING CAVITIES? seriously you would think people were dropping like flies dead from cavities which is why they had to fluoridate the water supply by force...ITS JUST A CAVITY....fuck every tooth i have has a filling in it just about and no more cavities for me...seems the simpler solution would be to let everyone get them, then spend the $500 over a decade getting them filled....vs mandatory medication of the water supply which has to be vastly more expensive.

None of it makes sense.
>>
>>135418063
>Why is it that forced public medication is a thing?
Oy vey goyim. We have to get that foreskin taken off before you can leave the Jewspital!
>>
>>135406563
Buy at minimum a regenerating carbon tank for your house. Install it right after your main shut off valve to the house. You can get custom tanks built at local plumbing supply shops depending upon what you want filtered out. They are not cheap but well worth it. Saves your body as well as your plumbing

t. Plumber
>>
>>135406563
flouride in the amount found in public water services in the first world does literally nothing more than help your teeth a little
>>
>>135407933
Except all of the filth and cow shit you bathe with.
>>
>>135418786
P.s. a lot of filtration systems are a fucking scam. Go to a plumbing supply house and get educated by talking with the clerks/plumbers that are there
>>
>>135406563
>wanting to have as shitty teeth as us Euros
Just American things.
>>
>>135407933
Well, you fags drink corpse water and live to tell about it.
>>
>>135419187
The Ganges is holy, so it's impossible to pollute it.
>>
File: flanor2.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
flanor2.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
Live off the grid and collect rain water

>inb4: water collecting is illegal
It doesn't matter what you do if you are off the grid well enough

t. sailor
>>
>>135419301
>The Ganges is holy
More like 'Holy shit, Pranjeet. Look, our HS teacher is floating downstream'
>>
File: 4L_kUanm5Re.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kUanm5Re.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>135406563
Just buy it faggot
>>
>>135406563
fluoride is a dielectric blocker

http://archive.is/BytOB
>>
>>135420333
Couldn't you just drunk more Mtn Jew to replenish blocked electrolytes?
>>
>>135409974
think this might be true. look up borax conspiracy. think its helping my fungal infection
>>
>>135411201

>really activated my alumnia
>>
>>135406563
So okay I get an RO filter. It's ultra pure. But won't it leach the plastic when it leaves the pipe? Say it doesn't, how do I find potassium to mix to it? I want to balance my Sodium and potassium. What other things can I mix?
>>
>>135407382
>estrogenic
estrogenic /es·tro·gen·ic/ (es″tro-jen´ik)
1. estrus-producing; having the properties of, or similar to, an estrogen.
2. pertaining to, having the effects of, or similar to an estrogen.
>>
>>135407200
Fuck, tell me how to best clean in the most natural way?
>>
>>135407729
Shiiiiet... must be so acidic muslims may use distilled water now instead of real acid. Stay woke folks!
>>
>>135409661
>>135410394

Stop personal insults, you're botha kinda agreeing with each other.

Question becomes, how to get flu0ride for teeth without swallowing it?
>>
>>135412026
What are remineralization drops? Also, doesn't distilled water leach plastic? Everything has plastic even the purification unit
>>
>>135425040
>What are remineralization drops?
Drops that re-mineralize distilled water?

Drinking distilled water would kill you in a really grisly way. Death by exploding cell membranes. Yuck.
>>
>>135426461
They sell usually some kind of concentrated sea water for people who use RO for fish tanks. At the very least he could get maybe some salt from the Dead Sea and mix that in.

But I wouldn't recommend doing any of these complicated things for people who don't know better. Good way to give colloidal silver a bad name by being that one guy who looks like Papa Smurf.
>>
>>135423261
How bout you drink water instead of being some beta bitch
>>
File: 1478294313027.jpg (23KB, 320x348px) Image search: [Google]
1478294313027.jpg
23KB, 320x348px
>>135406563

>Filter water for fluoride
>Store 'filtered' water in plastic container

great work
>>
>>135411554
but muh pathogens!
>>
>>135426461
Very helpful thanks retard

Of course i understand what remin... drops are, I'm wondering about their constituents. I want to add potassium and am wondering what else is in the drops or I should add

And I understand distilled water's problem too- I am asking about what if before I mix salt to it, it has already leached plastic.
>>
>>135427154
He can't. Fluoride will concentrate in his amigdala and then MiB will hit him with Z-rays and control his mind.
>>
>>135407729

imagine being this stupid

just take a moment and try to imagine what it must be like to live with this level of mental capacity
>>
>>135427315
>thanks retard
yo momma
>wondering what else is in the drops
Read the fucking label, cretin.
>>
>>135407532
Do you swallow your toothpaste anon?
>>
>>135409245
GFY. Hurr durr I'm a dentist so it's OK to forcibly medicate everyone with a known neurotoxin.
>>
>>135406563
Whats wrong with zephyrhills spring water?
Im not a cheap ass so i can afford buying it to drink.
Way better than garbage "dasani" or purified drinking water bullshit.
>>
>>135408403
DELETE THIS
>>
>>135428123
Why?
>>
>>135407064
You can get by drinking it but it's not recommended for very long. As long as your diet isn't shit.

River water averages around ph 7.4, so does spring-water. You blood must remain right around 7.4 ph. Go figure.

Distilled water is also a pretty effective solvent.
>>
>>135409245
Shut your pie hole shill. Jesus h christ.
>>
File: ccccc.jpg (17KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
ccccc.jpg
17KB, 400x389px
Congrats on being the shittiest thread on /pol/ today!

Also...flouride or not...you're a a bunch of knuckle-dragging, cockgoblins that will do nothing with their lives. Don't blame your personal failures on flouride, Jews, and the government. You just suck.

>inb4 some retard that hid his flag starts whining at me
>>
File: Big-Berkey-fluoride-filters.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Berkey-fluoride-filters.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>135406563
Those charcoal filters' ability to remove fluoride diminishes fairly quickly. That's why they have these pf2 filters to continue to take it out, but I don't like the added cost + the fact that they are aluminum oxide media.
I have a big Berkey that I only fill with water I collect from a local spring to mitigate fluoride intake. Look up calcification of pineal gland, yeah no thanks.
>>
>>135407729

>boiling water makes it acidic

NA education here lads, let me through
>>
Just stop being a nigger that lives in the city live on a well and get a reverse osmosis filter, boil it, then put it in one of those pitchers with a filter on it.
>>
>>135407924

oi lad, leave the silly burger alone. He's having a stroke m80
>>
>>135406563
You live in Canada, it's not like water is that blacked that you should care about fluoride contamination. Way more serious is nitrite/nitrate contamination and this is avoidable by simple carbon filters.
Protip - you should boil your water before drinking. It's literally the best way to avoid shits
>>
>>135407774
What's wrong with fillings
>>
>>135429919
It's a once a year $100 cost per person basically. Think about that in comparison to your food or internet or other cost of living.
>>
>>135430549
More than the cost, I am worried about the aluminum oxide and sediment people complain about when using the pf2s.
>>
>>135409245
How about not eating shit?
>>
>>135428559
>the guy with the toothpaste flag shills flouride and can't into memes
Makes sense
>>
>>135431037
Cut them open and see for yourself. Retain and post before/after pics for the record. Obviously it's not supposed to be leaking anything.

That review reads like pure shill fearmongering.
>>
>>135431285
#1 IK it's a meme
#2 It's a shitty meme
#3 At least I have a proper flag unlike some nations that ripped off the union jack and added some autism to it
>>
>>135431411
Not my review and I don't have any to cut open. However I still mitigate fluoride by filling my big Berkey exclusively with water I collect at a local spring.
>>
>>135408123
>>135408690
>>135409220
>causes hypothyroidism
>is an estrogen receptor agonist

Nigga these things are not the same. They ain't even close.
>>
>>135408816
What's a z Ray? Source?
>>
>>135431411
>>135431685
Also hi Owen shoyer, you white male you
>>
>>135431685
Well I'll tell you what the bottom chamber of mine stays so clean I've never cleaned the bottom chamber in all the years I've owned it. Scrubbed off the top just this past year because people make faces at the algae and whatever else that collects up there.

I would be very concerned about any issues in the bottom. Also HDPE is pretty well recognized for its inertness, even if it might not be SS or glass. I think at that point a person would have better things to worry about than leaving some drinking water in contact with plastic.
>>
>>135431505
Reddit please go
t. Richard Nixon
>>
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
>>
>>135431905
Not only that, but in a week's time I'll be going on vacation and once again bringing my handy free pair of water bottles with a built in filter element when I got mad at always overflowing the Big Berkey and got a Berkey Light so I could see where the damn water level is at.

I'll once again be disregarding the warnings about getting sick from the local streams or wherever I find water.
>>
>>135406563
>is it worth spending 300+ on a good water filter system
there's also chlorine and a bunch of other crap in tap water
just a warning: once you go filtered you can't go back
I've been using a filter for years and every time I drink tap water it feels like I'm drinking pool water
>>
>>135406623
If you buy a <10ppm water, be sure to re-invigorate the water with some trace minerals bruh
>>
>>135407960
Faggot shill kys
>>
>>135408184
That's how you distill water artard, you boil it.
>>
>>135406563
worth it. or install an RO filter w/remineralization. you'll feel like a champ and your water will taste good.
>>
>>135432601
>once you go filtered you can't go back
trufax. I got drunk one night and knocked mine on the floor and broke it so I had to drink tap for a while. Oh fuck me it was horrible.

>>135433052
You can distill water without boiling it. Boiling water is what they tell you to do when the water plan fucks up so you can kill organisms in it before drinking. Learn the difference: it could save your life.
>>
>>135421664
Whaaaaaat? Isn't that bug poison? Source?
>>
>>135406563

plus bottled water has the plastic jew in it. lots of chemicals leech in from the plastic and act like estrogen in the body. welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>135433120
What is remineralization?
>>
>>135433052
It's not boiled, it's evaporated / vaporized (sometimes via boiling) and then recondensed to liquid.
>>
>>135433333
>What is remineralization?

i remineralized ur moms throat lmao
>>
>>135433203
Borax is useful for many things, from bug poison to killing off microbial growth in your rugs to laundry to making your house sparkly clean after you wash it with your hard water.

But humans aren't bugs and it it's safe to consume in limited amounts.
>>
>>135433333
helps your teeth build up your teeth
>>
>>135433522
So just straight up take a spoon of borax? Is this a joke to kill the stupid?
>>
>>135433496
Shut up Hans your mum's being culturally enriched by muzzies
>>
>>135433333

nice.

the reverse osmosis process removes all salts and minerals, as well as all chemicals and impurities from the water. The issue is, yo uwill dehydrate yourself if you drink enough of it because it is lacking (Ca, Mg, Na, K, etc.). Remineralization is done either with an additional filter that the RO water runs through before ending up in your faucet, or you just put concentrated trace mineral drops into your water.
>>
>>135433815
I see no reason to do that under normal circumstances. But if you have a situation where you think it might help you then you shouldn't be looking at it like bug poison.

I can't recommend eating borax as like a way of life or anything.
>>
>>135406563

maybe worse than fluoride... maybe.

Hexavalent Chromium aka Chromium VI.
https://archive.is/AB9Yn
>>
>>135433976
Interesting read the borax conspiracy website.

I'll try it I guess.
>>
>>135434201
Do dilute it over the course of your water consumption rather than down a spoonfull all at once. The only reason I'd see to use a concentrated amount of anything like that would be maybe if you wanted to get down some sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to tackle an upset stomach or neutralize some bad shit you just ate or whatever.

Small amounts of borax should be fine though. That's why they say it's safe for your infants and pets if you should dust (or better soak) some in to the carpets to keep it clean.
>>
File: almost unpleasant.png (175KB, 384x390px) Image search: [Google]
almost unpleasant.png
175KB, 384x390px
>>135409659
>Subtle energies
Back to naturalnews.com with you.
>>
>>135407097
Then add salt
>>
>>135411216
>Everything in your body stays in your body
This and other fun facts available only on /pol/
>>
>>135435129
>reductio ad absurdum ad absurdum
>>
>>135426461
>Drinking distilled water would kill you in a really grisly way
Got a source for this? Are you thinking of heavy water?
>>
>>135434486
Solid advice thanks for replying!
>>
>>135406563
There is no way to really know for sure what is in the water and what isn't. Because water treatment facilities don't test for things like high estrogen or other chemicals.

Their only concern is making sure the water doesn't have bacteria or algae in it. They use fluoride and chlorine for this.

Basically what I'm trying to say is there could be A LOT more than just fluoride/chlorine in your water. Neither of which those two are good for you.

I wish I lived near a river in the mountains, I would boil my own water if I could.
>>
File: bodily fluids.jpg (234KB, 863x718px) Image search: [Google]
bodily fluids.jpg
234KB, 863x718px
>>135432047
>>
>>135406563
read this as 'good goyim water'

the fuck is happening to me
>>
File: 1501171176347.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1501171176347.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>135406563
>Is fluoride a meme, or is it worth spending 300+ on a good water filter system?
fluoride or not, it's worth to have a water filter
>>
>>135435600
Chlorine is old tech. They'll fine the fuck out of the water plant that doesn't add ammonia as well.

That's a sly way of making them effectively add chloramine. Obama's czars were all about this as a way to sterilize people through the drinking water and reduce the surplus population under guise of going after cryptospoidium etc. and then making more money on the backside through sick care because it causes cancer.

Just one more reason to use end-point filtration even if it's not perfect.
>>
In best Canada ( Quebec ) we had people who protested against that shit in the water and they got it removed in a bunch of cities.
There's no best Canada in the land.
>>
>>135406563
we don't need it in our tap water. End of the story.
>>
>>135406563
i've been using this filter system for years, it's great. buy it then go dilate yourself you aquafaggot
>>
>>135435928
This is what scares me the most about the West. Not things like the student loan bubble, or the rising cost of living, or the push of Islam really. What scares me the most is these extremely subtle and extremely dangerous things they are doing to our food and water, the goods we buy (the residual that touches your skin), and how they are ruining women and their selection process with birth control. That and them taking DNA from people on 23andMe and doing God knows what with it. We are all being targeted on a biological level. And what makes it truly terrifying is people aren't even aware of what's happening. But the West is so lost that our people will thank those "leaders" who are double agents set on destroying them and even worse - the law protects them.

You cannot reverse the student loan bubble, the rising cost of living or the push of Islam if you are being attacked on such a foundational level. All of these insane progressive movements are just a secondary effect of this biological poison.
>>
>>135435472
http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water.htm

Basically since the water has nothing in it, once in your body it will try to reach an equilibrium, which leeches minerals out of your cells
>>
File: 1485522728154.png (629KB, 846x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485522728154.png
629KB, 846x433px
>>135436890
Oh c'mon just go beat up garbage cans to get your fears out.

It's TOTALLY not like the whole plan is to batter you psychologically until you just go along with it as, say, Ray Kurzweil proposed in his book, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" which was written in 1984 before most people here were born. Oh, no, goy, don't read! Don't learn! The age of technocracy will take care of that for you!
>>
>>135436890
>135436890
You're retarded.
People have been fucking shit up and betraying each others since the dawn of time before fluoride. And before fluoride were others. In the antiquity they mostly made their wine with lead containers, leading to lead poisoning.
>>
>>135437314
There has quite literally never been anything in human history that compares to what we are facing today. Literally some 200 million invaders across the West. Never in the history of man have such numbers been seen.
>>
>>135438082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEHsUojUgzk
Do you think Alexander the Great would have stopped if he had had the technology to take over the whole world? Or any other big name we remember in history?

We have, during this interval, a grand opportunity to stimulate a new frontier. The old fashioned communists have it all wrong about mass demonstrations and strikes and agitation and all that warmed over bullshit. The opportunity exists with something much less forced than that.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>135406735
Berkey is the only good one. Propur is garbage. Get your own water assessment done if you don't believe it. Check out the next few pics I'm uploading of actual lab tests
>>
>>135438485
>We have, during this interval, a grand opportunity to stimulate a new frontier.

And what are you referring to exactly? Quit being a cryptic faggot.
>>
>>135438082
Yeah.
But my point was that it would have occurred even without fluoride.
Mass migration + a global economical crisis + the tribal nature of men. That's my biggest concern.
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>135406735
That last one was ProPur. This one is just the baseline flouride content in Austin municipal city water, which is known to be artificially flouridated. ProPur barely filtered out jack shit.

That's how Alex gets your jew bucks. He feeds you some legit redpills so then you start believing everything he says including the claims about his products and next thing you know, you're on 4chan telling lies about your shitty water filter to reinforce your confirmation bias
>>
>>135438647
I don't seek to dictate what that should be, but rather to ask others what they think it might be. I might be a party to the ongoing process, but I do not see the so-called "masters of the universe" having the answers any more than I see the proles having the answers.

So, whoever you are the clear question is
>what do we do?

I'd say what not to do is be like Theresa May and sit on her frigid ass now that Brexit is officially passed and let it ossify away into irrelevance and compromise while she suffocates out on her pension. Macron is more interesting, despite his obvious flaws, because at least he has the vigor to do something, whatever it might be, and he's managing to show some practicality in the process.
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>135406735
Here's a water sample from a spring up in the Hill Country, where there is practically no naturally occurring flouride, much less municipal flouridation
>>
>>135439062
Now I am interested. Would it help if I just ditched my water supplier completely and just got a well pump? Would that be healthier and possibly cheaper?
>>
>>135406563
Zerowater syrup bro.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>135406735
Here is the result from a Berkey system with PF arsenic+flouride filters. As good as pure spring water.

I started waking up to this shit when that One World Whey protein powder turned out to have only a 1/4th of the protein they said it did and not only that, the other 3/4 was some carby sugar filler.

Guys just because someone is redpilling you doesn't mean you should believe everything they say. This doesn't mean go full stupid paranoid, just keep your almonds rational and critical, mkay?
>>
>>135439279
Have to get your well water tested. Whether it's because of natural causes or fracking or whatever else, there's danger in well water.

Well water is a great idea though. Year-round positive-pressure springs are even better, but that depends on location and comes at a price if you're looking to buy.
>>
>>135406735
Another thing, it's difficult to filter out flouride because it is so tiny. ProPur etc are OK for harmful bacteria, toxic waste etc but flouride ions are very tiny so you need either RO or Berkey's PF filters to get them out. Which means gravity filtration of flouride is going to take even longer. Good things come to those who wait, though.

Problem with RO is that it filters EVERYTHING out (how do you think astronauts drink their own recycled piss) including beneficial trace minerals like someone was saying about distilled water.

tl;dr classic Berkey Black Purification filters + PF arsenic/flouride filters. Hey, anything that purifies something of blacks has to be good har har...
>>
File: file.png (245KB, 547x457px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
245KB, 547x457px
>>135429919
>Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[30] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[30] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.

Jesus christ this can't be good.
Seems like /x/ might be right.
>>
>>135406563

let me tell you something, Almost every jew here has such system, what do we know that you don't ? It is considered taboo to drink water from the sink, even though we have extremely high quality h2o from the sink compared to other countries.
>>
>>135439359
One World Whey as far as I know didn't pay its ad debt to RBN, and that was well after it tried to expand its product line.

Some of the copy toward the end and the product line expansion was getting Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey lol
>>
>>135406563
Buy a good filter and just take really good care of your teeth by cutting a lot of sugar out of your diet.
>>
File: 1479439944237.jpg (36KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
1479439944237.jpg
36KB, 480x312px
>>135439776
Shit, I haven't been able to go to sleep without Melatonin supplements for a while, am I fucked?
>>
File: anismug.jpg (10KB, 214x221px) Image search: [Google]
anismug.jpg
10KB, 214x221px
>>135406563
Yes, it is worth investing in a water filtration system.

You will have cleaner and fresher tasting water.

Not only that but it will rid your water of impurities such as fluoride and at times iron.

Where as Iron is essential to health, a large intake can cause many health issues such as cirrhosis, liver cancer, cardiac arrhythmias and diabetes.
>>
>>135407080
best post in this thread. Drink distilled water in glass containers everyday unless you are a literal peasant
>>
>>135406563

And on that note, Is pineal gland detoxification a real thing ? and if so how does one do it.
>>
>>135440229
So my local water plant had a scandal the other month and the city had to issue a boil warning because some broken chlorine meter went off the charts.

>used to get this pink slime all over the place
>they switch up the chemical mix
>the water now actually eats away the pink slime
>yooooooo

And they think I'm going to drink that shit straight?
>>
>>135439006
>what do we do?

If you mean by that - "what do we do to fix the West" then the answer is an ideological one.

You have to ideologically facilitate the results you want to see. Nothing has been proven to be more powerful and influential than new ideologies - Communism, Islam, Christianity, etc. Provide the ideology and the people will find ways to achieve it. If you try to tell people HOW to go about fixing the problem then you inhibit their creativity and ability to find solutions. People will dedicate their entire lives to an ideology. Very few Communists are told HOW to push their agenda, they simply believe in it so they perform the work for free and in the process, they drum up some wonderfully creative and destructive means to achieve it.

In my opinion, it needs to be a European-centric ideology with a moral foundation similar to Christianity to keep birth rates and group cohesion. The other thing that needs to be understood when composing such an ideology is opponents' ability to subvert the language and ideas - ex: "hate speech is not free speech", "God said to love everyone, even if they're homosexual". If I were to compose such an ideology I would likely do it in a language that is not so subjective, like the English language is. Or perhaps I would popularize a new language altogether - preferably one that is rooted in Europe.
>>
>>135439923
So many of these "patriot" companies are goddamn motherfucking cocksucking jews, and they'll lie for each other, too. I started getting suspicious of Ben Fuchs when he stood behind Heuer and One World Whey. I get the loyalty thing but should not be at the expense of the truth, which is what we're all looking for ultimately.
>>
>>135439757
Does propur work on estrogen in the water from birth control, or will only berkely get that?

300 dollars for a machine that will make me look crazy is a hard sell.
>>
>>135440476
Good. That's been my primary message since the rapefugee import, since sometimes you need to take effective tactical action.

In the longer run, I would suggest becoming involved and informed in areas where your particular talents might shine. I'm not politician material, for instance, but I can tell you a lot about my particular technical field and what I see and do every day.
>>
>>135440176
Probably.

I just want to understand what (((they))) get out of this.
Its a given that putting fluoride in our water supply is more profitable for companies than actually disposing of their toxic waste. Is that all?
Maybe (((they))) know the effects of calcification like >>135439837 is suggesting. But are they just interested in ruining our sleep patterns and giving us more headaches?
It is possible /x/ was right all along and that the gland is responsible for something more important?
>>
>>135406735
BTW for not much more than 300$US you can have a complete Berkey filtration system. RO systems are notoriously expensive.

The other thing of concern is what you shower with - skin is very porous and absorbing. I haven't found a shower filter that does flouride effectively yet but there are some decent ones that at least filter out the chlorine.
>>
File: 1500587718516m.jpg (123KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500587718516m.jpg
123KB, 933x1024px
>>135406715
I see you
, Alex jones
>>
Here's actual science on the gay frog thing - specifically on the feminization of Florida panthers, who are an endangered species hence why eggheads are trying to figure out why they are chasing traps and not making more panthers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7556029
>>
>>135440678
It's time for what they call "due diligence." When I was first spurred to interest in the water there weren't many options, but as best I could tell Berkey was the obvious and easy thing to do.

I have heard some things (generally positive) about ProPur, but you should also do your own research before deciding if it's something you're going to be able to stand behind or feel like you got Jewed over.

Dude with the water tests is a hero.
>>
>>135441185
It's hard finding things these days with how much jewgle filters search results, ironically.

Almost every official article on estrogen in the water is a bitch post about how the far-right just wants an excuse to take away birth control pills. I was hoping someone had their water tested in a similar way.
>>
>>135441185
Wasn't me, those were done by a local coin shop in Austin called "Capital Coin & Bullion" - from them is also how I found out about One World Whey being garbage. If you're in Central TX, they're a good place to get BTT or buy/sell bullion at. Also they just started selling some kickass kratom.

One thing to note about Berkey filters is that they are popular among traveling evangelist types that are often in third-world hellholes with toxic toilet water in mud puddles as their only water source. A little more reassuring than Alex Jewnes, I guess.
>>
>>135441383
To my knowledge, most pharma byproducts after running back through the kidneys are still big and complicated enough to get caught in the main elements in one of these typical option filters. I'm not sure if the fluorine-attatched metabolizes that might make it out alone would get picked up or not because I really haven't looked into it.

However, I can advise you that you're probably going to significantly reduce your risk at low cost by using one. From a risk:reward perspective it's a no-brainer. And then from there you can go on to find out who has a Brita or some other bog-standard carbon thing that doesn't do much other than take out smelly things.
>>
>>135406563
I've been wondering about this as well pol. I was considering a whole home water filtration system, but I read removing chlorine from your water can cause bacterial buildup in your pipes. What do?
>>
>>135441732
>often in third-world hellholes with toxic toilet water in mud puddles as their only water source.
All I can say is neither I nor my fellow travelers have gotten sick from whatever water in or out of the US when running it through a Berkey first.

Is it the best or ultimate option? Probably not. But it's not hard to argue against a small price to pay for the chance you won't be puking or shitting your guts out.
>>
No.
https://www.rt.com/usa/397890-cancer-causing-pollutants-tap-water/
>>
>>135440701
Ok please elaborate on what it is that you do, I'd be interested to hear
>>
File: fluoride-400x260.jpg (21KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride-400x260.jpg
21KB, 400x260px
>>135406563
https://whatissodiumfluoride.blogspot.com.au/

https://trello.com/c/pRvBkiq9/12-what-is-fluorine-and-fluoride
>>
>>135442101
It's not always from darpa.mil but having a look around would give you the general idea of what people get paid to work on.
>>
>>135406563
>>135406709
>>135406988
>>135407068
>>135408403
My grandfather is a dentist, served in the korean war, very conservative, member of the nra and generally hates the govt yet he says that flouride in the water is one of the greatest things the gov't has done and its the only gov't program he approves of. flouride helps while your teeth are growing so its only really important when your a child which is why he also only brushes his teeth with pure baking soda (no flouride)
>>
>>135406563
try zero water filter and then tell me its not the best water you have ever had. your welcome in advance.
>>
>>135442481
I feel like I've heard this story a dozen times before.
>>
I one time had an expensive water filter system and the water that came from it made me felt reborn. If I ever get enough money a water system will be my first purchase.
>>
>>135442303
Then you develop tech for Jews and brown people who are co-opting the country for themselves.
>>
>>135443082
I'd mix the baking soda with freshly crushed garlic. This forms a paste that is suitable even for putting on a wound before bandaging with some paper towels or tissues and masking tape or duct tape due to the antimicrobial and absorbent effects (for what the body will weep out), should you not have normal medkit stuff around.
>>
>>135439062

what about ALexapure?
>>
>>135443287
>Then you develop tech for Jews and brown people who are co-opting the country for themselves.
You, sir, are smarter than the average bear. One of the most important Trump campaign trail promises was to reform this in some fashion. The problem is that the Jews have made it so that the immediate financial situation is dependent on technology being one of our major exports.

We can talk about visas another time, but I propose that the flanking option would be to point out Obama's America Invents Act and the Chinese patent trolls.
>>
>>135443395
No I mean his story sounds retarded.

>my granda is a vet and loliterian meme he hates the guberment but supports a program that forcefully medicates everyone ebin, think of the childrn :-DDDDD

His grandfather is either a hypocrite or this is a shill.
>>
>>135443784
Of course it's scripted garbage. But I'm just trying to offer advice.

So back on the topic of water, we have lots of posts to do with osmotic pressure. If you need to draw something out of the wound, then you want something like distilled or RO water to pull it out.

So for instance if you have a bad splinter you can try soaking it in water so that the osmotic pressure of the salt in your body pushes it out after the surrounding tissue gets soft. I found this to work unexpectedly well with fragmented glass, which is a real bitch because otherwise it just keeps cutting and causing more inflamation reactions.
>>
>>135440765

If your gland is a stone brick you will barely dream, and these dreams will be short lived.
>>
>>135443640
Demographic destiny dictates all
>>
>>135444363
So less sleep and less "full" sleep, is that the intended effect?
>>
>>135444749
I'm very glad that meme took on, whether or not I had anything to do with its primordial instigation.
>>
>>135406563
filter them shits son.
>>
do tinfoil americans really drink distilled water?
what the fuck?
>>
>>135445229
Fun fact: if you go to a wall*mart you will probably find a shelf of distiled water for sale. It's supposed to be mixed with antifreeze for your car or whatever, but they put it right next to all the other kinds of water they sell (MURICA FURK YEAR) so apparently they can make a buck off of retards who want to drink it.
>>
>>135413129

Running your entire water supply on this is a problem, they usually father waste water, so out of 1 litre of "unclean" water you get like 0.5 litre purified water and 0.5 litre waste water.
This will lower your water pressure in the shower i think, it is heavily restricted. it is meant to be installed in your sink, but i think there are versions which are more expensive which can support the entire house.
>>
>>135445721
We haven't fully gone to trying to cycle waste water in to drinking water yet, and neither has NASA, but there are other vectors of concern.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9zE7Fiuook

So in OP's pic we don't worry about half of it being waste water. It's not that advanced. We just worry about flow.
>>
>>135444792
>is that the intended effect?

I don't know the intended effect, but nobody here drinks sink water, Like seriously nobody.
But i think it doesn't matter, somehow our glands are still petrified. There might be more to it than the water, maybe the tooth brash.

Here is what I know, You barely dream and when you do you barely remember anything, short lived dreams like 1 scene from a movie.
This happens when your pineal gland is calcified, the water does it but as far as i know, it's not only the water. I detoxed many times and I run a Home Master TMAFC Artesian, which is like 5 step. My gland is still fucked. I'm into my 7th month. Thus i can confirm it's not only the fucking water.
>>
>>135446943
You wouldn't know if it's your gland unless you had a test. But you could also consider electromagnetic radiation. Some people are highly affected by this.
>>
>>135406889
>>135408170
>>135407729

this is why you need a working education system
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.