[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman is so fed up of looking for Mr Right, she’s planning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

https://archive.is/dC82H

>Lynne Gollogly, 39, from Rotherham, is so fed up of looking for ‘Mr Right’, she is going to celebrate her 40th birthday by marrying herself

>The 39-year-old has even planned two hen dos before her bash in April and will also be travelling to Rome, where she will be enjoying her honeymoon alone.

>Lynne, from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, said: ‘You know, I’ve had a lot of potentials in the past, but I’m not just going to settle for anyone just so I fit into today’s society.

>‘I’ve been single for a while now and have no interest in being in a relationship. I did get engaged once, when I was younger, but it was silly and nothing came of it.

>She said: ‘It’s always something I’ve wanted to do, and because ‘Mr. Right’ hasn’t turned up yet – I’m just going to go a head and get married without him.’

Is this a good or bad thing, /pol/? Marriage is a vital social institution in any society. Why are men and women abandoning marriage like the plague? I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and I hope to one day marry her. Children need to be raised in a household with two functional parents.
>>
We seriously need a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>135406456
>but I’m not just going to settle for anyone just so I fit into today’s society.
Yet gets married to herself to feel better about how she fits in with society
>>
>Why are men and women abandoning marriage like the plague?
Have you seen the marriage failure rates? Especially for young people.
>>
>why does no one want to be my Mr. beta bucks?!
Roasties, everybody.
>>
File: 1483406348062.jpg (260KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1483406348062.jpg
260KB, 1280x853px
>fat
>doesn't want to settle
the sheer delusion
>>
>>135406456
This has to be satire. If you have a vagina there is zero excuse for this absurd amount of autism. It practically does the job on its own. I thought those guys dating real dolls was pathetic but this broad takes the cake and everything else apparently.
>>
>>135406681
This. It's just like the "proud" to be fat crowd

>I don't care if I'm beautiful and I don't care what society's standards are on beauty
>So on behalf of making myself feel better I declare my being a whale the new beauty standard
>>
>>135406456
>those arms
>wants Mr. Perfect
What was she expecting? For some beta cuck desperate enough to...
Oh...
>>
WGTOW
>>
I'm already in a de facto marriage to Mrs Palmer
>>
>>135406456
>Morbidly obese
>Old as fuck

To be fair she could have snagged some prime somalian 20 year old, but I guess she couldn't get past the fact they look like weird aliens.

We need to back public shame, nobody should marry themselves and feel anything other than pure shame.
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>Marry myself.
>File taxes as Married.
>Get all my taxes back in a return at the end of the year.

Sounds good baka.
>>
She's to old for the Rotherham dating scene
>>
>>135408708
oh shit you might be onto something here
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87KB, 600x763px
>>135406456
In muliticultural Rotherham, mr Right finds you :^)
>>
>>135406456
>>Lynne Gollogly, 39, from Rotherham, is so fed up of looking for ‘Mr Right’, she is going to celebrate her 40th birthday by marrying herself

Chad never saw me more than a cum dumpster. And I'm so worth more than the legions of betas who would love to marry me.

>>The 39-year-old has even planned two hen dos before her bash in April and will also be travelling to Rome, where she will be enjoying her honeymoon alone.

Maybe I can find some drunk Chad to fuck me there...

>>Lynne, from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, said: ‘You know, I’ve had a lot of potentials in the past, but I’m not just going to settle for anyone just so I fit into today’s society.

Betas? Ewww. Where are all the good men?

>>‘I’ve been single for a while now and have no interest in being in a relationship. I did get engaged once, when I was younger, but it was silly and nothing came of it.

I blew the few chances I had because I have zero personality and felt entitled enough to shit test the guy as if I was some 10/10 model.

>>She said: ‘It’s always something I’ve wanted to do, and because ‘Mr. Right’ hasn’t turned up yet – I’m just going to go a head and get married without him.’

I don't want to pair bond. I just want a day where everything is about me!

>Is this a good or bad thing, /pol/? Marriage is a vital social institution in any society. Why are men and women abandoning marriage like the plague? I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and I hope to one day marry her. Children need to be raised in a household with two functional parents.

Feminists destroyed marriage by legalizing the theft known as no-fault divorce. No man with any smarts would marry some used up whore only to have her divorce him three years later and enslave him for two decades worth of child support and alimony, while she fucks guys in the bedroom he paid for. Men are simply responding to the incentives and disincentives in front of them.
>>
>>135408357
Came for this
>>
>>135406456
>old
>obese
>clearly retarded

What a catch, why won't those awful manchildren settle down with her?
>>
File: square-holding-lena-tattoo.jpg (230KB, 1470x1470px) Image search: [Google]
square-holding-lena-tattoo.jpg
230KB, 1470x1470px
>>135406456
sad but not unexpected
>>
>>135409099
She's not nearly obese enough to fuck a mudslime. You got to reach AmeriFat levels for that.
>>
>>135408463
>raising her 5 daughters
cuck
>>
39 years old. Fucking hell. Those are some dried up ovaries. Better skip out on 19 year old blonde pusst because some hag has high standards. You go girl! Go jump off a cliff.
>>
Why doesn't she try to be Mrs. Right?

>I DESERVE A PERFECT MAN!!!!
>>
>>135406456
>rotherham
see, that's why rape is a crime, nobody wants a raped girl ugh gross yuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.