[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "I think this is in good measure Trump’s fault,&

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: obama-laughing-800x430.jpg (67KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-800x430.jpg
67KB, 800x430px
> "I think this is in good measure Trump’s fault," said Peter Wehner, a director of the White House Office of Strategic Initiatives under President George W. Bush, echoing what many Republicans said privately and increasingly in public. "He has no knowledge of public policy and is indifferent to it. To try and get massive reform through Congress, even if you have control of Congress, you need the president to be an asset. He isn’t only not an asset, he is an active adversary. He is dead weight for Republicans."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/republicans-health-care-legislation-gridlock.html

Life is beautiful, isn't it?
>>
>>135405540
cant you see the irony? or is this whole post ironic?
>>
>>135405540
>White House Office of Strategic Initiatives under President George W. Bush

Neocon spergs out over Trump. This is news why?
>>
>>135405791
The media is desperately trying to get people to long for and accept the neocon status quo.
Hillary did the same thing during the campaign.
>>
>>135405540

> "I think this is in good measure Trump’s fault," said Peter Wehner, a director of the White House Office of Strategic Initiatives under President George W. Bush, echoing what many Republicans said privately and increasingly in public. "He has no knowledge of public policy and is indifferent to it. To try and get massive reform through Congress, even if you have control of Congress, you need the president to be an asset. He isn’t only not an asset, he is an active adversary. He is dead weight for Republicans."

How I read it as someone that's been involved in politics forever and a day.

>Trump doesn't realize that we aren't working for free, if he doesn't allow our sneaking of secret appropritations in for our friends he can fuck himself. This country is ran by the people, it's ran by US, and if you don't pay US FUCK YOU!

Nobody becomes a billionaire for being a dummy. These fucks are playing the last hand they have. Every republican against this with reelection campaigns are fucked.
>>
>>135405937

MSM is truly the greatest evil that has ever existed
>>
>>135406073
wont people just vote more for independents and 3rd parties?

if the democrats and republicans are the same shit (excluding trumps WH, since the war is Trumps WH vs. Republicans and democrats)

are they 3rd party and independent senators and house members?
>>
Yep...Repiblicans run for seven years on repeal and it's Trumps fault for not doing what again..Writing the legislation for them...Nah..This entire episode exposed the fraud...a beautiful thing
>>
>>135405540
Nothing sadder than DNC shills cocksucking the dicks of Republicans
>>
File: DAGv7YRVYAAzYVw.jpg (101KB, 1497x674px) Image search: [Google]
DAGv7YRVYAAzYVw.jpg
101KB, 1497x674px
>>135406118
The thing is, they (unsurprisingly) brushed their own corruption under the rug, and I guess they expect us to forget they were taking narrative orders from the DNC, but there's absolutely no reason to think they have stopped.
imo Republicans, including Trump, should point this out to the press way more often than they do. The msm got away with larping as "democracy's greatest defenders" for months with very few high profile people calling them out
>>
>>135405540

> "He is dead weight for Republicans."

The exact opposite is true. Trump is the GOP's last chance.
>>
>>135405540
>Republicans hold the house
>Republicans won't pass legislation
>President is at fault
rely mak thing
>>
>>135406369

>wont people just vote more for independents and 3rd parties?

No, because right now the hottest political item is Trump. Republicans initially seen him as the albatross that was going to sink the party because they absolutely cannot see the winds of change.

Why vote for an independent that will futher split the vote. Replublicans will still sweep the midterms - but not neocons. It's fucking over for them. Completely over, anyone associating with MCcain for instance is going to be on suicide watch.

>if the democrats and republicans are the same shit (excluding trumps WH, since the war is Trumps WH vs. Republicans and democrats)

They aren't though the public has it in their heads democrats = more faggotry, and Americans have had enough. I live in California, and even that shit is wanning here and quickly.

Nobody wants to be called a bigot anymore. It's over.
>>
>>135405540
Interesting you selected a pic of Obama that had about as much experience running our country as Trump has....
>>
>>135405540
FUCKING DRAIN THE GOP
EVERY SINGLE ONE
INTO THE TRASH
>>
I voted Trump in the primary in the hopes of destroying the party that picked Mitt Romneycare over Ron Paul.
>>
>>135407370
considering that president = republican, yes. yes he is.
>>
>Drumpftards are turning on their own party now
Beautiful. Remember, experienced politicians are evil liars, the orange conman is the only person you should trust!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.