[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 100% convinced that Kim Jung Un is just a dude who knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-29-00-30-48.png (247KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-29-00-30-48.png
247KB, 1080x1920px
I'm 100% convinced that Kim Jung Un is just a dude who knows what a crazy position he was born into, and basically is genuiney set on watching the world born, 'cause why not if he had the power to do so.

And each test they do, they get closer and closer until he inevitably does. He has little desire for peace, as that'd be too boring considering his insane shot at the life he's been given.
>>
>>135405137
the world should declare Kim Jung Un supreme leader
>>
there was an interesting article in our local newspaper where they interviewed some weapon- and rocket expert from a nearby university and he said that it's very probable those rockets are actually russian or chinese ones given to Kim.
Those rockets are solid-propellant ones and he argued those things are like bread, which means the propellant can spoil. They have to be tested from time to time so why not give them to some idiot who's happy to claim those are actually his own.
Sounds very reasonable to me tbqh
>>
>>135405137

It'd be hilarious if he nuked Hollywood or something, just for the llulz (plus because they make fun of him)

That'd be the best happening the earth will probably see (the counter strike will provide nice footage too).
>>
>>135405137
If you yanks genuinely don't think he's prepping for war against you, you are fucking naive.

He does not give a shit about "well what if I did bomb the states I'd be defeated in a matte of days!" and muh geo-politics. He's hell bent on just getting the first strike on you, and trust me, he's gonna make it count.
He will launch whatever he can at you when its at its best and it will happen within the next few years, and Trump will have to deal with it, and the way he'll deal with it is gonna paint him as the villain the left has always envisioned him of being. Shut Kim's shit down before he throws the first stone.
>>
File: fdgf.png.jpg (74KB, 332x308px) Image search: [Google]
fdgf.png.jpg
74KB, 332x308px
>>135405137
>I'm 100% convinced that Kim Jung Un is just a dude

They are all trannies, like Hollywood. International politics is a masonic puppet show for the profane goy. They are all on the same side.
>>
I find it hard to believe he is 100% in to what he is doing. I mean the rumors say he studied in Switzerland, or was it Austria. Did that not make him think outside the North Korean box that he was born into?
>>
I disagree.

His position is only to stay in power and he does this by keeping the stalemate alive. Everyone knows that if he actually sets off a bomb, it'll be easy for the US to target and eliminate him.
>>
Who cares if he nukes 1 US city and gets obliterated.

The real fear would be using a missile for an EMP detonation and taking down the power grid for half the county.

We should turn NK into a parking lot now. Like tearing off a band aid, it may be painful, but it is necessary.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.