[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else get the vibe that France is going to be the birthplace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: france-flag-std.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
france-flag-std.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
Anybody else get the vibe that France is going to be the birthplace of RWDS?

Some places are fucked, but they're economically affluent enough to weather the damage the shitskins do to them, for example Germany, Sweden, and the UK. You can just move away from niggers and pretend the problem doesn't exist, but in France they're running out of places to run to and running out of money to run with. The migrants have destroyed the French economy and even native French are on the precipice of poverty. All it will take is a food crisis from a lefty in power for people to finally get fed up with it, the place is a powderkeg for every kind of extremism from sharia to genuine commies to genuine fascists and with a push it'll become the front lines for a proxy war between nationalists and multiculturalists.
>>
>>135402003
>France is going to be the birthplace of RWDS?
Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

When French aren't coalburners they are pussies. Notice how the less right wing cities in France are the big cities such as Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon etc...
Not only this but most of the right wing electorate are composed of old people. It's kind of the end in France, and now that it is summer every French folk is 'asleep' when it comes to their situation.

They'll keep having their eyes closed and we will keep breeding & growing. Also French economy rn is better than some months ago, unemployment is decreasing.
>>
File: 1455888155098.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455888155098.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>>135402859
This, don't expect much from this country.
>>
what's 'RWDS'?
>>
>>135402003
You're kidding, right? The birthplace of modern left/liberalism, I guess you could argue America, maybe Britain with Locke, but the Revolution was much more radical in its influence. Not to mention its a country where the Right is basically a joke, and a lot of other things make your supposition a joke too.
If anything America is going to be where RWDS become a thing, huge polarization, low social cohesion, diversity, and access to guns.
>>
>>135403005
Something you'll never see again in your country
>>
>>135402003
You're delusional. There won't be any race war or RWDS in France. When people realize it's too late, they'll just submit.
>>
>>135402859
Based frenchy
>>
>>135402003
I've always said that France will be the Fort Sumter of the white Christian resistance.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>135403628
> France
> Christian
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.