[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are biker gangs almost exclusively white /pol/? Why are nonwhites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7205.jpg (41KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7205.jpg
41KB, 504x292px
Why are biker gangs almost exclusively white /pol/? Why are nonwhites not drawn to this criminal element?
>>
>>135388348
They can't ride bikes for shit
>>
>>135388348
for what it's worth, there's a load of biker gangs in south east asia, especially thailand. might be murrican influence though idk
>>
>>135388348
I've seen black biker gangs.
>>
>>135388348
I don't think they are I've seen quite a few black bikers. I think bikers are just represented as white.
>>
>>135388348
Hard to steal a Motor bike from a gang member to start your own.
>>
>>135388348
There are tons of black and mixed biker gangs.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
There are plenty of Black and Hispanic biker gangs.
>Mongols
>Outlaws
>Bandidos
HA have black chapters.
>>
>>135388348

Black people are too poor to afford bikes, asians don't commit crime, and spics are too busy mowing the lawn and picking fruit.
>>
We have a sandnigger biker gang here which is running some brothels and dealing drugs.
>>
>>135388538
Bikers are represented as only white in media because Hollywood likes to have a criminal element to pin exclusively on whites (there are hardly any WN/Nazis/Klansmen even with lying you can't produce enough to justify Liberal Racism against Evil Whitey).
Whites like white biker gangs because it gives whites a charge and makes them feel manly and dangerous, when Hollywood has turned Whitey into numale faggots who don't scare flys. Your average hollywood cuck couldn't even beat up an Asian.
So, biker gangs are white, white people who want to appear 'bad' dress up like gay bikers and poke each other with their benisis.
>>
File: satudarah-osman.jpg (161KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
satudarah-osman.jpg
161KB, 800x542px
>>135388348
One of our biggest biker gangs is Indonesian.
>>
>>135388836
that's so funny. american style bikers, in germany, that are turkish
>>
>>135388348
They aren't white anymore, in this country at least. The majority of the Hell's Angels and other major MC's in Australia are wogs, half of them can't ride a bike, and have no idea about the original mentality behind it. Its all about pushing ice. They wouldn't know how to do an oil change on their bikes to save their lives. There are chapters that aren't like that but its mostly fucked.
>>
>>135389046
ARE YOU NOT DIVERSIFIED?!
>>
>>135389068
Australian bikies were the last real white men left. Now they are in the dustbin of history. They probably could infiltrate behind enemy lines, unlike the drunk and drug-addled Hell's Angels of Sonny's time. They would get slaughtered by the Yellow Man in no time.
Bikies could do it, but they're exterminated now and Australia is a multicultural hellhole where the gay man and blacked woman reign supreme.
>>
>>135388348
At least half of them are Turks. I.e. non-whites.
>>
>>135389022
These sad fuckers opened a chapter in Helsinki in january this year and their "president" is already dead. He died in car crash though, but it's still funny.

Also one of the biggest biker gangs in Finland collapsed recently and the others are desperately trying to find new members to join their gangs as most of them are consisting 50+ years old grandpas nowadays.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.