[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this. Do you know what this is? This is Manhattan. An

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 25086.jpg (543KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
25086.jpg
543KB, 1600x900px
Look at this. Do you know what this is? This is Manhattan. An ultra high IQ, ultra successful liberal utopia in the state of New York in America. You think this is some sort of 3D concept art? You think this is a screenshot from an expensive AAA sci-fi movie that's going to come out next year? No, this is a place that actually exists today. I'm not joking.

Do you even have any idea of the level of evolution of the people who run such an advanced society? The fact that Drumpflets seriously think that they should be allowed to even speak, no, that they're even from the same SPECIES as Hillary voters speaks volumes about the level of delusion that they've achieved in order to cope with their own inadequacies in the year 2017, as they still haven't figured out how to organize health care (something that most third world countries manage perfectly well) in their trailer parks in the woods, while Hillary voters are currently figuring out quantum computing and relativistic interstellar travel.

The IQ of the average Hillary voter is so preposterous, so inhuman, that it makes me angry thinking that humanity could be sending rockets to other solar systems but that instead, they're focusing all their resources on sharting in the mart.

The path towards allowing humans to evolve to the level of Hillary voters will require a global extermination, the likes of which has never been seen before and it is only then that the people of Earth will truly be able to reach their true destiny.
>>
>>135372523

Saged and reported
>>
>>135372523
Trump runs NY. /thread
>>
File: 1495380213114.jpg (38KB, 293x425px) Image search: [Google]
1495380213114.jpg
38KB, 293x425px
Youre right, oh my god. It all makes sense.
>>
Trump owns all of those buildings and trees.
>>
>>135372523
Google the phrase "IQ shredder".
>>
>>135372523
>Manhattan
flag checks out
>>
File: blackout1.jpg (112KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
blackout1.jpg
112KB, 480x422px
>>135372523

a utopia as long as you have electricity.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.