[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Western countries create ghettos/refugee camps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 3.jpg (105KB, 715x561px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
105KB, 715x561px
Why can't Western countries create ghettos/refugee camps for refugees who come to their country to live in? It would cost a lot of money needless to say, but if these countries want to be able to protect their own people while offering asylum to refugees it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
>>
>>135370992
You're making the assumption that our governments want to protect us. We no longer have governments for our ethnic group, they're just institutions that administer the land we live on for regulation purposes
>>
WW2 kinda put government-run camps out of fashion, if ya know what I mean.
>>
>>135370992

See >>135376199

The only people who get to run refugee camps these days without taking shit for it is the United Nations
>>
top kek OP
>>
>>135370992
You don't want to live in one of our asylum homes. They are basically stacked temporary offices... Cold in winter, hot in summer.
You get something around 5$ a day and food. You are not allowed to work.

Its not very comfortable to by on asylum here, i think that's why they don't want to come here anymore.

Still, if you actually do get a permit to stay, chances of actually being integrated and turned into a valuable member of society then anywhere else in Europe

Civic nationalism people..
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498684512477.jpg (94KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498684512477.jpg
94KB, 708x1000px
>>135370992
This is what we did and it stopped the boats. This week marked three years since an arrival. In that same period Merkel destroyed Europe.
>>
>>135378309
>The only people who get to run refugee camps these days without taking shit for it is the United Nations
Just another reason to fight globalism, brother.
>>
>>135378640

>phone posting
>>
>>135376199
Checked
>>
>>135370992
obviously you have no idea what has happened. america puts refugees in 1 or 2 types of places . fema camps which are fenced off and in many states the refugees are not permitted to leave or a section of a city which if you had seen you would know its a ghetto like hamtrak or what ever its called

in europe they dont let the refugees stay just any where. space was in limited supply so they in many cases pit them in hotels but if you look at the lay of the land they are sectioned off from others. not evenly distributed across europe. the brits sacrificed london, france sacrificed paris ect
>>
>>135378701
Based Ozzies.
>>
>>135370992
>Why can't Western countries create ghettos/refugee camps for refugees who come to their country to live in?
Human rights violations will abound once you start putting people in camps especially in the modern era of the UN. The closet thing you can do to refuges is to throw them in prison for illegally getting into the country and using the prison as the camp.
> but if these countries want to be able to protect their own people while offering asylum to refugees
I do not give a fuck about refuges so i would not let them in in the goddamn first place vs putting up camps to throw them in. Why would we put up camps on our soil to help them?

Even if you create outright shit camps akin to POW camps they still cost money to maintain.
>>135378640
>They are basically stacked temporary offices ... Cold in winter, hot in summer.
You get something around 5$ a day and food. You are not allowed to work.
Those stocked offices still costs the government hundreds of thousands if not possibly a couple of million to run over the course of a year.
>>
>>135370992
australia does that. we put them all on an island in new guinea. works well. our whatchamacallit window is far further to the right than over there, even our left-wing politicians basically know that importing these people is a bad idea
>>
>>135378701
that is why i love this country and dont want to see it go down the drain. we must be watchful, anon. Australians are without a doubt the luckiest people on earth.
>>
>>135378640
good. i love how providing them with basic necessities rather than garnishing them with iphones causes a triggering. australia has done reasonably well with its immigration policy. with a plan like this, its hard to lose because on one hand you defuse the "protect dem" narrative, then inevitably they end up rioting and burning down their accommodation because its "not good enough" which really just proves to everyone that they arent fleeing from a warzone at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.