[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you don't consider Italians white, Italians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 5432752386457.jpg (671KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
5432752386457.jpg
671KB, 611x560px
Reminder that if you don't consider Italians white, Italians will still be considered part of the "master race" as you northern Euro ""aryan"" fools call it no matter who you group us in with

You just gotta look at all the stuff we do just because it's what we DO baby! We build, we paint, we make music, we do it all. We invented pizza bitch.

Starting to get where I'm coming from?

It's nothing personal /pol/ it's just the way the cookie crumbles
>>
Italian here. My grandma told me that if you stare at a baby too hard its soul will come out and it will die. She also told me if you threw the horns or wore red it would protect you from the evil eye. She treated all my ear infections with olive oil, buried a statue of a saint in the front yard when were trying to sell a house, and served shrimp with all the legs and eyeballs and head still on it. You have to admit we are kind of a weird people.
>>
File: Meyers_b11_s0476a (1).jpg (273KB, 1280x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Meyers_b11_s0476a (1).jpg
273KB, 1280x1013px
>>135365581
italians were aryan too retard. all europeans were
>>
>>135367923
My grandma did fucking all of this.
>>
>>135368471
Pretty much
Aryan = Indo European
Not all aryans are white though
>>
File: 1482202826396.jpg (234KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482202826396.jpg
234KB, 900x900px
>>135365581
Italian american here

I'm so proud of my ancestors
>>
File: Le Conspiring Hands1.png (50KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
Le Conspiring Hands1.png
50KB, 430x430px
>>135365581
Anybody that says Italians aren't white is likely pic related.
>>
File: theguido.jpg (65KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
theguido.jpg
65KB, 600x429px
>>135365581
Can we get some kind of happy merchant graphic based on Guidos?
>>
>>135368498
Did you also start smoking and drinking coffee and wine at like age 12? I swear everyone in my family did that.
>>
>>135367923
Did she have a kitchen installed in the basement?
>>
are you all guidos?
Preppy WASP asking
>>
>>135368920
Yup my first smoke was a cigar with extended family when I was 13
>>
>>135369142
Oh my God yes! I never realized that was an Italian thing.
>>
Other Italian American things: Replacing yelling "Shit!" with "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" or "Judas Priest!"
Being an altar boy.
Having a gigantic first communion party where you got lavish gifts better than any Christmas ever.
Pizzelles. Also everyone owning their own pizzelle iron for some reason.
Hanging a corno from your rear view mirror.
Eating burdock, an actual weed. Love those cardones though.
>>
>>135369242
I'm not. But I grew up in a town that was heavily Italian American.
>>
>>135370953
>Other Italian American things: Replacing yelling "Shit!" with "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" or "Judas Priest!"
That's Irish. The Italian thing to do is swear in Italian.
>Being an altar boy.
Universally Catholic.
>Having a gigantic first communion party where you got lavish gifts better than any Christmas ever.
Italians did up first communion bigger than most other Catholics.
>Pizzelles. Also everyone owning their own pizzelle iron for some reason.
People always own a pizzelle iron but if you pay attention you see that they're buying pizzelles at the italian market all the time. Busting out the iron means that it's Christmas or some other special occasion.
>Hanging a corno from your rear view mirror.
I've not seen this. Cornos are for neclaces.
>>
>>135365581
My family immigrated all the way to Mexico to get away from you arab shitskins. I will not put up with your bullshit here in America.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.