[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are there actual people who worship Odin and shit or are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 5723948573204875.jpg (136KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
5723948573204875.jpg
136KB, 423x600px
So are there actual people who worship Odin and shit or are they just pretending?
>>
worship this *unzips dick*
>>
>>135364787

well meme'd fellow leaf
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>135364519
Yes. The largest irony is that they do it because they think Christianity is a "kike religion" when in reality Jews want nothing more than to drive people away from Christianity. They're falling for the ultimate Jew.
>>
>>135364519
Odin's legit. The runes have real power; study them. A close friend of mine is a "priestess" of Odin, practices seidt and the whole nine yards. When I practice semble (forget how to spell that word) with her and our ither friends, the energy is palpable. Odin is a very proud god, and he rewards people who take pride in their ancestery.
>>
Asatru Kindreds

https://www.asatru.org/aakindreds.php
>>
Meetups

https://www.meetup.com/topics/norse-paganism/
>>
>>135364519
Odin is just a name.
When you find the true god / gods, you will understand

if you find, of course
>>
>>135366036
True. People forget that Jesus is literally God who came down in the flesh to tell the Jews- "you don't own me, nigga, fuck yo laws. #savethegoyim" John 14:88
>>
>>135364519
From my experience, they're modern liberals on race and anything relevant. It's like escapism for them. You don't take anyone seriously unless they spell it WOTAN.
>>
>>135366036
Nietzsche and Darwin were Jews then.
>>
Our Troth

https://www.amazon.com/Our-Troth-History-Kveldulf-Gundarsson/dp/1419635980
>>
>this kills the silly neopagan
>>
>>135366616
you sound unbelievably pretentious. Names are important for the mind to coagulate the image. Words have the power to evoke thought-forms and thus are invaluable aides when building relationships with the gods. besides that, like I said Odin is a proud god and boasting his name is a form of worship. Don't belittle that.
>>
>>135364519
Odin is shit, my cousin is a so-called odinist and he is a fucking loser. He shoots heroin and meth and has been in and out of jail for getting in fights and losing. I would rather kill myself than be a pagan dumbass with ugly shitty tattoos. His kids are going to be retarded.
>>
>>135367387
My cousin did the same thing and he's a Christian.
Checkmate, Jews.
>>
>>135364519
The Gods are fake and shit. Believe in Christ, the tales of demons torturing humans are there for a reason.
>>
>>135367048
We invoke Odin's name every time we say "Wednesday" = W'Odin's Day
>>
>>135367387
Your bro sounds a lot cooler than you. you should take a page from his book. Have you ever stood up for anything you believe in in your entire life? better to fight for your truth and lose than have no beliefs at all. you sound a whiny faggot. check yourself before you go insulting gods.
>>
>>135364519
My spouse does
>>
>>135367005
>christianity 2,000 years or less
>paganism 400,000 years
really activates the almonds
>>
>>135368010
>Aspteru for about 40 years
Indeed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.