[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A little change from the shill threads. What was your first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 7tadYJQ.jpg (249KB, 3370x2125px) Image search: [Google]
7tadYJQ.jpg
249KB, 3370x2125px
A little change from the shill threads.

What was your first run in with white nationalism before you came to /pol/? This guy bringing in some overt race realism to his blog was my first exposure, and I peeled back pretty bad, but was still fascinated enough to keep reading.

Now he's barely at par with what I read here.
>>
>>135362657
Heartiste (back when his blog was called Citizen Renegade) was my introduction to the red pill. He's influenced my thinking probably more than anybody.
>>
>>135363607
Citizen Renegade, how long ago was that? Mid 2000s?
>>
>>135362657

I like the guy's flowery writing style and humor
>>
>>135365604
It changed to Chateu Heartiste in 2011 after Roissy got doxxed by a feminist blogger named Lady Raine.
>>
>>135362657
>live in central north carolina
>hate niggers in middle school because they cause literally every problem
>recluse to my computer and end up on 4chan because niggers are the majority in every extracurricular
>someone mentions Northwest Front
>instantly in love with the idea
It wasn't even a racial superiority thing back then, I just thought it would be great to not have to live near niggers
>>
>>135365966
Yeah, I like to imagine I channel him when I talk, it at least comes out sounding something akin to his work.
>>
Roosh v was the dispenser of red pills in early high school for me. He was in the lime light for a little while but I don't see him at all in the media anymore. The roosh v forum is actually pretty fun to visit.
>>
File: BIXNOOD.jpg (116KB, 653x720px) Image search: [Google]
BIXNOOD.jpg
116KB, 653x720px
>>135362657
>What was your first run in with white nationalism
Skinheads in Dallas TX who were surprisingly well versed in Nazi Literature. I paid attention because niggers infest Dallas like stink on shit and are the reason I still hate niggers to this day.
>>
>>135367091
That dude went off the deep end, he took too many red pills and got super blackpilled for a while.

Weird how much of the PUA guys eventually stumble upon WN. It's like some weird overlapping of truths eventually has you hanging out with the same crowd.
>>
>>135362657
Just say no to datamining, kids.
>>
>>135362657

I was into MGTOW/MRA and saw the "Dark Enlightenment" links on Heartiste. That wasn't the first time I saw it, but the first time I took it seriously
>>
File: 1498422908387.jpg (72KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498422908387.jpg
72KB, 667x1000px
>>135367596
Huh, you have a point.

Datamining for my own brain, I'm just up late trying to figure out how I went from "Hey this guys fucks" to reconsidering my relationship because my girlfriend isn't white.
>>
>>135362657
I think the original PUA guy sold his website to a white nationalist, that's what I read in the comments anyways
>>
File: kurtz.jpg (38KB, 434x597px) Image search: [Google]
kurtz.jpg
38KB, 434x597px
>>135368275
He still posts from time to time, mostly the game stuff. His style is very distinct, as >>135365966
says
>>
Does roissy still write or did he hand off the blog to someone else?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.