[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people trying so hard to turn Hispanic into a race in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: uhwat.jpg (19KB, 598x293px) Image search: [Google]
uhwat.jpg
19KB, 598x293px
Why are people trying so hard to turn Hispanic into a race in last five years? Why are so many non government charts acting like it's a race? Shouldn't brown people be called mestizos?
>>
>>135362558
votes for the next election
>>
>>135362558
Don't kid yourself, the white ones aren't the ones coming here. They live like kings in their own countries, and they are perfectly content to let the violent, illiterate shitlets come here for leftist gibs.
The ONLY "white" Hispanic group in this country that actually refers to itself as such are the old anti-communist Cubans in Florida, the ones left over from the revolution. The newer Cubans are exactly the same as everywhere else: shitskins who give the Left walking votes in exchange for more of the Right's money.
>>
>>135362558
First off what is you pic about? Secondly have you ever looked at the general social survey they essentially treat Hispanics like a race. As does the US census. As much as they could be treated as a race at this point I think that there is a divide amongst Hispanics themselves. Are we really to consider the top 1% of Central American society as Hispanic when they are obviously white? I personally wouldn't lump them in with the half breeds but the US census does. I am too drunk to look it up myself by if you counted actual white Hispanics towards the white popular of the United States wouldn't it be around 72.5% white as oppose to the 65% or whatever it is now. Not saying that is an acceptable number as it should be 100% white I'm but you get my point.
>>
>>135363018
This guy gets it
>>
>>135363018
Call them Mestizos you fucking faggot

Hispanic is not a race and it will never be a race

If pure whites from spain have to be "White Hispanics" then it's stupid to demonize the word

Just because the brown ones breed like stinky rats doesn't mean we should blame their crimes on the white ones
>>
>>135363018
This. The hordes of "Hispanics" flooding the country aren't MUH SPANISH, they are half human Tamale Niggers with the average IQ score of a sack of oranges they are barely fit to pick.
>>
>>135363426
>Just because the brown ones breed like stinky rats doesn't mean we should blame their crimes on the white ones
We can dictate the terms of racial and ethnic slurs later. Right now we're dealing with an onslaught of brown-skinned guacamole goblins pouring in from Mexico. If that means firewalling the rest of the güeros from down south as well then so fucking be it.
>>
>>135363018
Dont let the goyim know
If they stay here my taxes might increase
>>
>>135363743
You think I give a shit about fucking latinos? I'm just saying we shouldn't blame pure blooded spaniards for mestizo crimes.

The ghost of Cortes will fucking rape your mother if you dare demonize the pure descendants of hispania
>>
>>135363475
>I'm not demonizing the word hispanic so I must love mexicans

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>135363018
to be fair i know some white Venezuelans who have left the country after its collapse. also some white argentinians who were lower middle class in south america have come here via tech jobs and whatnot
>>
>>135363426
I'm a quarter Galician (inb4amerimutt), and half of my family immigrated from Argentina. They have a Spanish-speakingcircle of friends, and I will tell you straight-up, that the white """Hispanics""" never identify as such. The Argentines and Spaniards my family knows identify as white and only white. They will only identify as Hispanic to get affirmative action/assorted gibs.
>>135364100
Of course a sweeping generalization isn't going to cover edge cases. But you get my point.
>>
>>135363890
>>135363950
Go LARP as a "pure Spaniard" on The Donald with the other retards. I do not give a solitary liquid shit if by attacking mestizos some of you "Spaniards" are caught in the crossfire. There is no perfect situation that can arise from this scenario and there are undeniably collateral consequences bound to happen. Go fuck yourself and while you're at it take care of the Taco Bender problem so we can look at you "Spaniards" with some admiration instead of contempt for allowing your underclass to flood our country.
>>
Inb4 Anon says he wants to marry a hwite Argentinian
>>
File: argentina.jpg (75KB, 668x210px) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
75KB, 668x210px
>>135364100
See pic, Argentina is like 40% white now I think.
>>
>>135364403
>>135364403
So you would kill a spanish girl for the actions of criminal mestizo drug dealers?

How are you better than a nigger?

The ghost of Cortes is gonna fucking send you to hell you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>135364382
There's still people of pure descent who do get labeled as "White Hispanic". Don't act like it's a thing you've never seen
>>
>>135365727
I'm saying it's statistically irrelevant, and why you would want to be associated with shitskin filth in the first place is odd.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 500x600px
/pol/ wants to deport this...
>>
>>135366308
Her dad was spanish, but his family moved to cuba. Her mother is mostly European.
>>
File: IMG_3267.gif (1MB, 328x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3267.gif
1MB, 328x198px
>>135365645
Your stupid threads have always been an annoyance but by this point they are just plain stupid. Nobody cares how far you will try and D&C. It just doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>135366234
You realize it's not the "Hispanic" genes (Which there are no such thing as) that makes beaners brown
>>
>>135366513
Your dividing and conquering by trying to much mestizos and non mestizos under "Hispanic"

Let the truth breeze out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.