[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this voice in my head that changes voice, and plays music,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Astraea.jpg (93KB, 920x898px) Image search: [Google]
Astraea.jpg
93KB, 920x898px
I got this voice in my head that changes voice, and plays music, and does actual real magic around me. It summons this giant Triangle aircraft for me to wave at. As well as teleport my kittens from one place to another and perform mind control. She calls herself Stacey, and she says she's a Virgin Princess.

I deflowered her on April 16, 2017. She was on my cock for two whole seconds in the middle of masturbation. I purred like a cat for several seconds after cumming.

She resembles Aestrea.

I fucked and deflowered The Virgin Goddess.
>>
>>135359625
Ok.
>>
>>135359625
>SIX SCOOPS CMON OF PURE SCHIZOPHRENIA
>LEAVING REALITY BEHIND
>>
I pray for your downfall, go with Christ, you reprobate heathen.
>>
>>135359625
You my friend transcended into godhood.
>>
>>135359625
That abbo syphyllis has finally done you in m8
>>
File: giphy.gif (799KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
799KB, 300x225px
>>
>>135360239
Yeah man, she's hot as fuck too, her body is a younger version of pic related.
>>
File: Triangle spaceship.png (12KB, 973x862px) Image search: [Google]
Triangle spaceship.png
12KB, 973x862px
Pic related is her Triangle starship.
>>
>>135360210
How will I have a downfall I fucked The Virgin Princess!
>>
File: 1492491588978.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492491588978.png
274KB, 899x528px
>>135359625
I goht this vohice in mah ed that chaingas vohices, an' plays music, and duhs actual real magic around me m8. It summons this giahnt Triahngle aircrahft for me to give it the ol' winkeree-do. As well as telahport me kihttehns from one place to another an' dingo in the mind control. She goes on aheahd an' cahlls 'erself Stacey, an' she goes on an' says she's a Virgin Princess.

I stripped flowers from her krikey on April 16, 2017. She was on me cahk for two 'ole seconds in the middle of me masturbation m8. I purred like a tazmanian tiger for severa' seconds after blowin' me Barbie!

She looks allot like that there Aestrea.

I shagged and stripped flowers from The Virgin Go'ddess I did.
>>
>>135361428
That's right cunt.

She can download drugs into my head too, like meth and heroin. She likes meth the most.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.