[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like we're all on edge for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 09.jpg (128KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
128KB, 780x488px
Does anyone else feel like we're all on edge for a WWIII to start?
>>
>>135354406

meh
>>
>>135354406
I feel about the same as usual. We'll wind up in it at some point unless the trajectories are changed.

We're in an opportunity for some change, though, and it's not entirely clear to me that (((they))) will want to kick of WWIII rather than adjust plans. for global domination to accommodate the shifting situation.
>>
>>135354406
honestly no.
>>
File: nuclear-wasteland.jpg (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-wasteland.jpg
90KB, 700x700px
>>135354406

I don't know about ww3, but it does look like we may be going into a conflict with N Korea soon. I don't see how it can be avoided tee bee ayche.
>>
>>135354406
I felt like there was a war about to start, then I things calmed down and I was all like "fuck, this is gay, i wanted to see some shit get blown".

I feel like if a war does break out, it's going to be for gay ass shit and the proper people aren't going to be the initial targets and therefore never a target.... China needs to be attacked first and foremost and we should be OK from there. I have nooooo clue why China isn't near the top of the list for countries that need a major ass kicking...

kill the governmetn officals, then all belligerents, then go from there
>>
>>135356498
China has too much of our production. We'd need to move more back domestically as well as have favorable trade deals worked out with countries that wouldn't gang up against us and/or get #rekt in the process.
>>
>>135354406

WW3 has been ongoing for a while. Superpowers can't fight each other in public anymore. It scares the jew. Now we fight faggoty proxy wars. Our terrorist vs their terrorists vs our militaries.
>>
>>135354406

WW3 won't start (in the military sense) until 2030, but we're seeing the initial stages of it in the middle east
>>
>>135354406
It's already started senpai
>>
>>135356650
>China has too much of our production. We'd need to move more back domestically as well as have favorable trade deals

I wanna see some blood before I put any effort into jack shit... I'm not going to go into it because I'd be here talking for days, but the businessmen who set up the trade deals, big and small, are fucking retarded for doing what they did. And they're definitely replaceable.

And on a serious note, I don't know how Trump is going to get anything done with the Jewish people he is hiring and the niggers he's trying to put on a pedestal... For fuck's sake get the goddamn lead out. Hire qualified people (yes race and mentality counts) and get shit done.

Has the first brick of the fucking wall been laid yet? This is getting really dragged out... and that bullshit with Russia today? Russia's only crime is that they're allying with faggoty China... that shit better have EVERYTHING to do with laying the fucking smackdown on China. I don't need Trump to tell me China is bad for the entire world - they are and I don't see him mobilizing anyone for fucking make moves there.

My plans are still on to move out of the country. Over 10 years ago myself and a few business associates identified this country as totally fucked beyond recovery; and yes, Trump is elected, but that doesn't even begin to fix it. I don't think people realize the damage that has been done over the past few decades.... America had 15 years of true greatness (at the expense of Nazi Germany) and that's fucking it.
>>
>>135354406
>Does anyone else feel like we're all on edge for a WWIII to start?
Putin finally got the global war he's been provoking all these years.
>>
File: images (54).jpg (8KB, 182x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
8KB, 182x276px
>>135354406
Trying as hard as I possible can to push it.
>>
>>135357628
That's not an entirely unreasonable position imo. I've often been back and forth over the last decade on whether it's be better to try to preemptively get shit started or use the time extension to see if we can ease the blow or not.

I lean toward giving it another year or two to see how things play out, and if if they don't go well then we should see the kind of financial crash that often motivates war followed by rebuilding as a solution.
>>
>>135356035
Or we could have intervened years earlier and been done with it already with no possible nukes involved.
>>
>>135354406
WW3 will never happen because of MAD.

What will happen is endless proxy wars, which has been going on since the 50's.
>>
>>135358146
> then we should see the kind of financial crash

I think it's fucked right now at this very moment. I went to get a business loan a year ago and there were all sorts of fishy rules to it, and they had NO options that were stellar for interest rates or anything.

Further, that student loan bullshit?? What the fuck is that? How can that ever work out?

They're even starting to check 20$ bills for fakes at stores.... that extra effort is causing all sorts of uncertainty and entropy. And then you look at how they're attacking cryptocurrencies...? Nah, the US is toast, and Trump's only chance to fix it was to do some drastic shit early on - and that would have only given it a chance...

pic unrelated
>>
>>135358886
Jup. Trump needs to get on top of the economy side of things like 3 months ago minimum if his general framework is going to have a chance of working. At this rate the entire attempt is headed toward being squandered, getting cockblocked after 2018, and losing it in 2020.

The only motivator I can see is the need to continue to fund the transhumanist revolution. I think that's what the guys who are stepping back from trying to kick off the next phase toward a global currency regime are banking on, now that the world is going through an anti-globalist phase for a bit.
>>
>>135354406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
>>
>>135359434
Just make sure to hold your ground against fellow Trump supporters. Some of them are nothing but groupies and need motivation. They get cucked on the smallest shit and it takes away all their momentum.

If I could talk to Trump's people themselves I'd straight up tell them like it is, and tell them "look, you can do what I say or not, but I'm not helping a tiny bit unless my demands are met. Go ahead, discard me, I'd rather be dead than live in the world as it is, and I sure as fuck don't wanna live in where it's going. And don't kid yourselves, I've factored in what I believe to be the maximum potential for your administration."
>>
>>135360266
Well I got to thinking what a terrible waste it is that Congress is about to go in to recess with pretty much nothing to do with the economy having gotten done. Obviously they need to hit the ground running on that as top priority after summer vacation.

So what Trump should not do is be like May and sit on his thumbs and wait. What he should do is get out there and start selling the public specifically on his plans. That would mean the fireside chat modality (tweets and otherwise), as well as the rally modality, and also send Pence and others out to help with a barrage of town hall sessions (and possibly review boards for people like yourself who might be able to submit detailed plans) specifically aimed at getting input on what to do and selling everybody on some kind of main outline so that they can get straight to work on it in Congress.

Additionally, brand it as the topic theme for the Summer, in order to subsume other lame narratives like Russia, riots, whatever other scandals are going to come up -- people actually give a shit about the economy.

Also, this could double as a way to draft key Congressional people who will be running in 2018 to play an active role in the town hall style stuff in their respective regions.
>>
File: 1491127388043.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1491127388043.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
I feel like it's practically inevitable at this point.

The Syrian Civil War, Ukraine (Donbass), NorK, the war on ISIS.

The huge political & racial division in the USA in particular. Europe's migrant crisis. Saudi Arabia and Israel being shady as hell, pissing off everybody else in the Middle East.

Everybody is getting angrier by the month, hardly anybody seems to trust any government in the west anymore. The college system is shady as hell, everybody seems to come out of it dumber. There'd be civil unrest GALORE soon as something breaks out.

All it takes is a spark after a long time of being dry.
Doesn't look like the USA is gonna be neutral for the first few years either.
>>
WWIII is always "right around the corner" according to /pol/.
>>
>>135354406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.