[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys have gotten it wrong. Not completely. But partially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0998.jpg (129KB, 1197x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
129KB, 1197x846px
You guys have gotten it wrong. Not completely. But partially

You guys like to blame "the Jews" for everything. You can definelty blame "the Jews" for everything, but Jews are a diverse group.

Americans didn't blame the Milanese for bringing over the mafia, the blamed Sicilians and napolitans. Same goes for the Jews

The Jews you worry about are the atheist Jews. These guys
>happen to be Jewish
>often times parents raised them to be religious
>they stoped believing in God and stopped going to temple by the time they moved out
>sometimes their parents haven't even gone since they were kids themselves
>they control the media, the banks, and most other things

Religious Jews are quite the opposite
>these guys are doctors, lawyers
>hate mudslimes
>hate Christians too, but leave them alone
>pretty aware to the fact that mass migration will fuck them over too (in America and Israel at least)
>suck at driving
>don't do anything on saturdays and some holidays
>vote republican in droves

Here's something you probably didn't know—even though stats say over 70% of Jews voted democrat in November, it's because the atheist Jews say their Jewish still because they think they get special privileges. If you were to visit the most Jewish neighborhoods in new york, like mid wood and boro park, they'd mostly say the voted for trump

100 years ago idiot New Yorkers could get their Italians right, so why doesn't /pol/ get their Jews right?
>>
>implying /pol/ is unironically antisemitic
lurk more, faggot. we're only shitposting. stop taking memes seriously.
>>
>>135351763
thank (((you))) for sharing
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (184KB, 863x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
184KB, 863x846px
Here's the map that goes with my post

Notice all the red areas. A good half of them are Jewish voters
>>
>>135351984
I know. This is just for the idiots who don't know /pol/ is being edgy and legitamitley think Jews are the root of all evil
>>
>>135351984
This.
/pol/ is just satire. We love jews and Israel, they are our greatest allies.
>>
>>135352468
I know that. There are just a lot of people who don't know that and now cringe at the sight of a synagogue. I'm putting this here in case anyone who doesn't know that happens to be browsing now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.