[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have (or had) any black friends? If you no longer have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6861.jpg (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6861.jpg
35KB, 321x322px
Do you have (or had) any black friends?
If you no longer have them, what happened?
>>
I moved to a different province

I've met a few here

also, >>>/bant/
>>
i had a black roommate for several years, he ate pizza atleast 6 times a week and drank rc cola by the 2 litre

the topic of race never really came up in all the years we lived together, we were just two losers trying to make a buck
>>
>>135346459
Had a black friend for 5 years, lived with him for 2. Probably in the talented 10th, relatively high IQ.

In jail for 1st degree murder when someone got killed for not paying back drug money.
>>
Yeah of course. A lot I haven't kept too much in contact over the years.
>>
File: Wow.jpg (114KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
114KB, 1280x790px
>>135346459
One of my best buddies in college (a Black Muslim)
We did everything together
Mostly get smashed at parties
I literally carried him home quite a few times
Even saved his ass from getting arrested once or twice

He dropped out of school

Then that Black Lives Matter nonsense started and he posted all the standard Nigger bullshit on kikebook
I told him it was stupid for them to protest in favor of criminals who got themselves shot
He told me I was nothing but a racist white boy who hated Blacks.
Despite everything I'd done for him over the years, I was "irredeemably racist" because I would cuck myself for BLM

He unfriended me on kikebook
Haven't heard from him since
>>
>>135346459
Yea, he was a foreign exchange student from France but he moved back last summer.
>>
File: sims[1].jpg (83KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
sims[1].jpg
83KB, 639x360px
>>135346459
Not since high school. Couple of cool guys. One was on the swim team. Another loved Shakespeare and wanted to be a lawyer. We lived in a small town of less than 20,000 people that didn't even have a Walmart at the time. Mostly white, maybe a dozen black families, and everyone got along just fine.

Then the school introduced a program to help "disadvantaged youth" and started bussing niggers in from bigger cities. Immediately started causing 100% of the discipline problems at school. Fights started up. Shit kept getting stolen out of lockers. But the real interesting thing we learned is that niggers hate black people even more than they hate white people. Niggers are a savage species that must destroy everything, like some sort of a parasite that hasn't evolved enough to not destroy the host or its environment.

Those black bros were targeted, violently, by the niggers for being educated, speaking proper english, and not listening to jungle music. They all changed schools to get away from niggers.

This was during my bluepill days. I even dated a cute black girl in college, because in public she was polite, well spoken, and well groomed. It wasn't until later that I realized that it's all an act that blacks put on to "fit in" among white people. By "acting white" they try to avoid detection. Then when they go back home to their nigger families and nigger friends the bitch about white people constantly, about how much they hate every last one of them. Back before Black Twitter, but all of the same bile.

And that's when I left the Reddit plantation and learned that there are no such thing as "based black people." They're just slightly more niggers with better camouflage.
>>
File: 1473521744609.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1473521744609.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>135346459
My roommate is half black/half Italian (so about 75% nog), he's been my childhood friend since we were 10, maybe even my best friend. He's a big weeb but somehow he pulls 10/10 slavic GFs home. He's a lolbertarian that treats Alex Jones like a prophet but he's also a shill for BLM, but somehow we get along.
>>
>>135346459
Had a black friends. He was miscegenating with my trash roommate. When she finally had enough of my microaggressions and my rape attempts, she fucked off and took him with her.

Fortunately she's terrified of getting pregnant, so ideally they'll live out their lives in some deep-blue bubble city so that their votes are wasted and their bloodlines end.
>>
>>135346459
I also adhered to the idea that you can have black buddies, but don't bring them home. It's just asking to eventually get robbed.
>>
>>135348388
Pretty much this. He went all 'black powah' a couple of years ago posting shit on Facebook. Tried drawing me into discussions about race and colour irl. Just stopped talking or seeing him.
>>
>>135349666
My experience has always been that hanging out with one black person is basically the same as hanging out with a white person. But as soon as there are two of them, they start acting like moneys.
>>
File: 1219187300953.jpg (328KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
1219187300953.jpg
328KB, 509x486px
>>135346459
He was a nigger, thats basically it. It was before I really understood what that meant. I thought he was just an asshole. But now I know. Just nigger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.