[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Pepe will be in the history books? I never expected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20170728_204026.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_204026.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Do you think Pepe will be in the history books? I never expected to own anything physical with him on it, but I assume Arktos started putting it on a lot of their books during the election.
Also, how do you feel about his juxtaposition with Evola? I'm only 30 or so pages in, and haven't read any other Evola, but shitposters don't seem like his vision of the strong right wing man, although I don't think he could have predicted the degeneracy of the people to the point where Pepe would be a useful tool. I know he has some strange religious views too, so I wonder how he would have felt about the mostly superficial Kek worship.
>>
>>135345576
He is already in the history books.
>>
>>135345576
You are all gerbils!
>>
>>135347078
I mean the ones in schools not some gay shit like "Kill all Normies"
>>135347565
I know I am but what are you?
>>
>>135345576
You are talking about the intellectual property of cartoon network.

Alt right is a joke. Anime masturbators cannot and will not have a legacy. You are all just useful cuqs conversing with Russian bots.
>>
File: 1465794492418.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465794492418.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>135348152
>I mean the ones in schools
>>
>>135348327
>>135348376
You guys are obtuse and make little sense. That must mean you're intellectual and funny. Can I hang out with you next time you have a pizza party?
>>
>>135348921
We kill child molesters here.
>>
I don't know about pepe but a thousand years from now pop culture and ghost stories will be full of references to the greatest terrorist ever, Samhyd.
>>
>>135348327
>the intellectual property of cartoon network

Pepe was made by some hipster fag who now hates Pepe, leaving him to be used as public domain by internet trolls.
>>
>>135345576
>I wonder how he would have felt about the mostly superficial Kek worship
He would have liked it. Evola's vision of the Ghibelline ideal was a ritualized monarchy that embraced esoteric/religious symbolism and tradition without submitting to priestly authority.

His idea of religion was as a means of rallying the people around their cultural identity and providing a transcendent justification for morality and social castes. He didn't expect most people to actually bow down and grovel before pagan idols. The gods were meant to be a symbol-that-is-more-than-a-symbol for people to be inspired by, a self-sustaining pillar of ideology that exists outside the realm of secular reason and argument. A meme, if you will.
>>
File: againsttheirowninterests.jpg (72KB, 960x841px) Image search: [Google]
againsttheirowninterests.jpg
72KB, 960x841px
The only thing that will be in the history books is that Trump and his retarded supporters put this planet on the brink of death with their stupidity and incompetence.
>>
It'd probably be part of studies on cultural history around 2016
>>
>>135352282
how will blumpf ever recover from this?
>>
>>135352146
I see why Survive the Jive likes him so much. Paganism, insofar as I'm familiar with it anyway, doesn't involve much groveling to begin with.
>>135349438
I am a child that molests adults. What is my fate?
>>
>>135353575
If you are a child now you must be thoroughly repulsed by the advanced niggery pushed by Marxism and their Jewish creators
>>
>>135352146
Also if you haven't read it, this is the Norse sacred hierarchy myth. Rig is thought to be another name for Heimdall. Press f to pay respects to the men he cucked.
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/rig.html
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.