[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vae G0iiX1Gc Let's pre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaeG0iiX1Gc

Let's pretend that it's ok to make L a black guy. But why in the hell did they made him look like a Black Lives Matters ANTIFA anarchist? Seriously, americans are so obsessed with shoving political agendas everywhere that they will rape even products from other countries.
>>
>>135338897
Take it to /tv/ or /a/
>>
>>135339007
>BLM/ANTIFA propaganda
>Take it to /tv/ or /a/
Are you high?
>>
>>135338897
Its Netflix man. They are completely shit.
>>
>>135339681
Castlevania animated series is top tier show. The only thing missing was the iconic soundtrack.
>>
>>135339007
Please do not go to /a/ to talk about live action movies
>>
>>135338897
This entire trailer really is cultural cringe. Of COURSE
>Light has to look like a nu male bum instead of a methodical, study obsessed sociopath
>Ryuk has to just be Ledger's Joker
>N has to be some radical political figure instead of a UBER-NEET social ghost
>Ive forgotten the girls name (Mina? Misa?) but she has to be some well meaning love interest that light will probably develop actual feelings for only to sacrifice them at a crucial point only THEN to have swells of regret at the moment he realizes hes somehow gone to far, instead of a literally autistic Kira worshiper with no regard for her own life or well being.

Its so fucking petty. Its just going to be miserable shlock with these characters rewrote to pander to fucking normies to make them feel good.
>>
>>135339794
A drop of wine in a cask of sewage doesn't make it a cask of wine.
>>
>>135340862
I know.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.