[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democrats: Pass ACA with intense maneuvering around Rs and even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 580x435px
Democrats: Pass ACA with intense maneuvering around Rs and even some Ds who opposed it

Rethuglicans: Can't do something as simple as repeal the ACA through reconciliation when controlling all thee branches of government

Nice party you got there.
>>
File: McConnell_frown_ap_img.jpg (37KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
McConnell_frown_ap_img.jpg
37KB, 1440x907px
Will the turtle kill himself?
>>
>>135335903
Wasserman Schultz Seen Nervously RUNNING AWAY From Reporters on House Capitol Steps
>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/wasserman-schultz-seen-nervously-running-away-reporters-house-capitol-steps/
>>
>>135335903
Part of the problem with our political system is that it is much harder to get rid of legislation than it is to write it.
>>
>>135336847
Welcome to "democracy". All the multiculti shit laws were created with full knowledge that it'd be tough to remove them
>>
>>135335903
I'm at the point where I don't want them to repeal it. I want all of the leftist fucks to see central planning in all of its glory when this shit implodes.
>>
>>135336968
If I could pick one and only one constitutional amendment, it would be as follows:

No legislative body shall pass any law without that law first being read aloud with a quorum present. All laws shall have a sunset clause not to exceed 10 years.
>>
>>135336847
That's bullshit. ACA repeal was on the easiest possible difficulty setting for Republicans. They control all three branches of government, most relevant obviously including both chambers of Congress, and are able to use budget reconciliation to repeal with a simple majority. Passing the ACA took 60 votes at a time when the Democrats no longer had 60 seats and Republicans had the filibuster.
>>
>>135335903
Jew are way better at jewin' shit...Who'da thunk it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.