[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is mental illness so much more diverse and prevalent today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1454008993692.jpg (12KB, 251x206px) Image search: [Google]
1454008993692.jpg
12KB, 251x206px
Why is mental illness so much more diverse and prevalent today than it was 100 years ago?
>>
>>135333427
"Social," media is alienating and giving unneeded stress to people.
>>
File: 14679215443852302910.jpg (49KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
14679215443852302910.jpg
49KB, 500x385px
Why is our understanding of particle physics so much more diverse and prevalent today than it was 100 years ago?
>>
>>135333427
bc of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>135333427
Because society then wasn't as nightmarish as it is now.
>>
File: bottled-jews.jpg (487KB, 822x469px) Image search: [Google]
bottled-jews.jpg
487KB, 822x469px
>>135333427
Back in the day there wasn't as much chemicals in the fluid jew
>>
>>135333427
Because "mental illness" isn't fucking real. It is all subjectively defined by people with no real understanding of the mind.

So for hundreds of thousands of years, humanoids existed and developed, but now in the last 50 years our kike (((psychiatrists))) have invented dozens of non-existent mental disorders like "gender dysphoria" and "post traumatic stress disorder" which are really just labels for an incoherent set of subjective symptoms that can't be measured.

It's all just an excuse for weak goyim to give up on life (b-b-but I'm depressed, waaaaahhhhh, my first world life is so h-h-h-hard waaaahhhhhh) and the real reason is for the ruling class to exert more control of the minds, bodies, and lives of all citizens.
>>
>>135336768
The only correct answer ITT
>>
>>135333427
It's easier to diagnose considering the fact we have more sophisticated technology and there weren't as many disorders and illnesses discovered back then.
>>
>>135333427
Because now we can diagnose the real cause, and not give it the blanket cover of "Satanic posession".
>>
>>135333427
Many factors contribute to this phenomenon.

But one of the largest causes are the limitations we have set on ourselves. With all the laws and social pressures we face it's no surprise people are going crazy. When you try to interfere with nature by controlling people, they bottle up their biological urges. Eventually, they explode.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.