[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negative population growth is one of modern societies greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: sr.jpg (147KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
sr.jpg
147KB, 1608x905px
Negative population growth is one of modern societies greatest perils and mass immigration is the only solution.

/pol/ has no argument against this, even if it won't admit it. While the common right-wing talking points of the societal decline caused by mass immigration are very relevant to the debate and are certainly a serious problem, this drawback does not change the fact that mass immigration is the only solution to the greater problems caused by negative population growth.
>>
>>135332327
Allow the population to decrease. The market will balance itself out as long as you dont fuck with it. Also eliminate usury and you wont need an economic model that only works if you have exponential growth, which also eliminates the need for a continuously growing population.
>>
>>135332327
There is nothing wrong with negative pop growth, (((they))) just know that as the population increases the average workers wages decrease so it's important to keep the population up even if it has to be done artificially through immigration.
>>
>>135332327
>negative population growth

An oxymoron. Native European populations are growing. What you really mean is that the population is not growing fast enough for capitalism.

>modern societies

And how long will society remain modern if we keep importing third worlders?
>>
File: 1500838558211.jpg (28KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1500838558211.jpg
28KB, 480x502px
>>135332327
>we must have infinite growth forever, goyim, or the entire (((economy))) will be shoah'd!!!
>>
why are you afraid of combat feminism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fVpi6l-oUs
>>
>>135332890
>>135333064
>what are dependents
>>
>>135333732
>what are dependents

Third world immigrants that flood your country for gibs
>>
>>135333732
(i.e. the economic ones as well as the more literal "I have to care for my grandmother" type)
>>
File: 1500738159532.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500738159532.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>135332327
>too many dependents
>lets take in more dependents!
>>
>>135332327
negative population growth is good for society that is my argument against mass migration
>>
>>135334899
>negative population growth is good for society
Go on?
>>
>>135332327
>Negative population growth is one of modern societies greatest perils and mass immigration is the only solution.
Baseless assumption.
>>
>>135332327
>Negative population growth

wouldn't be a problem if there were no welfare programs
>>
>>135336065
Do you know of any other solution?
>>
How about having more children? Why do retards always forget this?
>>
>>135338171
Let people die.

Not everyone is worth saving.
>>
>>135332327
As population density goes down, the value of labor goes up. The renaissance was sparked by the black death's decimation of Europe.
>>
>>135338171
Oh no who will take care of the old people. They might have to work or live with their kids. What a tragedy.
>>
File: reee.png (2MB, 2000x1646px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
2MB, 2000x1646px
>Not enough jobs left in the majority of European countries or the United States
>Majority of Young men are unemployed which in turns leads them to not marry or have kids

>Somehow importing young muzzies to further stagnate the job market is the solution

I know this is a bait thread but come on
At least put effort into your bait
>>
>>135332327
Wrong. Automization of jobs and better health care will equalize the worker to need ratio. Furthermore the need for people will readjust eventually. You don't need as many cashiers, doctors, attorneys, etc if you have less people to help, heal, and defend. People always freak out about the immediate rebound of removing people, but society will readjust.
Immigration just destroys the country and any homogeneity among its people.
>>
>>135332327
mass immigration of people totally different from what your everyday society members are who will not adjust- this implied by the "mass" portion- since the ones that would assimilate are the ones that would came here anyway and sort themselves out to western standards. Race, genetics differences are another arguments aside from culture, assuming it's all nurture is dishonest.
>>
>>135338171
How do I sage?
You haven't linked negative population growth to a harm, or explained why NPG is bad in and of itself.
The harms to mass migration are many and have strong links:
1) crowding out your progeny (genetic replacement)
2) lower trust societies
3) creation of an out-group that will treaten your in-group politically

I know it isn't pretty, but it does happen
>>
>>135338724
Don't forget
>this will be immensely supported by liberals and indoctrinated university students
>the influx of refugees will dilute welfare benefits and public colleges will receive less funding and require higher tuition to compensate
>supported by women who want a ride on the exotic dick
>they won't realize it was just a passing desire until they are already in the country
>>
The solution to negative population growth is to ban the liberal/progressive policies at fault for creating it, not shipping in sub human foreigners.
>>
no negative population growth is GOOD
and natural part of progress
feudalism
democracy
fascism
capitalism

natural order of history

tax parasites under democracy will try and fight it

personal immortality will end it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.