[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had no coffee yesterday >go to bed and wake up after 8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: d501.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d501.png
152KB, 600x503px
>had no coffee yesterday
>go to bed and wake up after 8 hours feeling fucking great
>drink some water and go to bed for another hour and feel even better afterwards
>go to work
>have coffee at lunch while sitting around in busy place, tortured by the huge number of qts I see
>currently sitting at home at 10 pm on Friday night, having wasted all my time at home on the internet, and about to spend some time reading the republic to make myself feel better than the people enjoying their youths outside
>was listening to normies talking at work and realise I can't even imagine myself in a conversation where the other person doesn't want to leave it at all times (nvm a girl who would be attracted to me)

It takes me more mental strength to get through the day than it would take a normie to fight Mike Tyson.
>>
File: 1501090216404.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501090216404.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
whats the problem bro?
>>
>>135322805
there there
where u at mate. we'll chill sometime ok?
>>
>>135322805
Pls don't kill yourself.
go to r9k fag.
>>
There is a severe lack of motivation in today's youths. How to get motivation?
>>
>>135323535
Motivation is a false god, discipline and duty are the supreme virtues.
>>
>>135323666
check'd satan
>>
Strong body=Strong mind. Spend 3-4 hours daily reading and working out. Smoke weed. Avoid all other drugs and alcohol. Coffee too.
>>
>>135322805
"This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."
>>
File: 1496614434491.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496614434491.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
Hey buddy. I understand where you are coming from. I don't want to open a can of worms here but you should try nofap.

I'm on day 65 and I feel much better. Much more confident and content. My periods of anxiety and sadness are less frequent and less potent. Clearer skin, more energy.

That and start exercising, lifting has helped me a lot. You don't even need to go to the gym, just start with a pullup bar and dip press, that way you can do pullups, dips, pushups, and rows in your house.

You'll feel a lot better and it makes the loneliness much easier to deal with and you get some period of genuine happiness and contentedness.
>>
Just wait until you're peers hit 30, women's standards drop a full 2 points life gets WAY better
>>
>>135325926
Why wait until your 30's? Why not eat the Christmas cakes early?
>>
Cougar hunting is an art not a sport, if they are his peers it will just be who he is around
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1597357
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.