[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rich Gave Natalia Veselnitskaya Secret DNC Emails One Month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: seth rich.jpg (59KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
seth rich.jpg
59KB, 634x634px
Jack Burkman, a GOP-connected lawyer who has been probing Rich’s death since the fall of 2016, tells Radar that Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower in New York City in June of 2016 also met — around the same time — with the murdered DNC employee.

Burkman reveals to Radar, a current Democratic National Committee staffer, who contacted him with this information on July 20, 2017, told him that Rich provided Veselnitskaya with a cache of stolen DNC emails at their meeting that may have, later, comprised the July 22nd WikiLeaks document dump.
>>
forgot link http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/
>>
And Hillary had him murdered out of revenge...............like she's done 100 times before.
>>
>>135320937
hmmmmmm
>>
cmon guys this is important.
>>
>>135320937
pump
>>
FUCKING BUMP
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>135320937
Bump nigger.
>>
>>135323646
no its not faggot

trump's a russian piss boy

deal with it
>>
File: IMG_8229.jpg (63KB, 848x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8229.jpg
63KB, 848x829px
It's time boys
>>
File: whathappenedsml.png (435KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
whathappenedsml.png
435KB, 600x905px
I hear Hillary is going to give a full report on this in her sequel
>>
>>135320937
>rewriting your conspiracy theories to match recent revelations of actual facts

here's a bump
>>
Why would Seth leak to the Russians? I can see see him leaking to Wikileaks out of idealism but... a shady Russian lawyer?!
Or maybe Wikileaks is really Russian controlled after all.
Very interesting find anyway.
>>
>>135320937
Would you look at the time
>>
>>135326842
Russia protected snowden. Maybe he was looking for the same
>>
File: 69.jpg (15KB, 180x324px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
15KB, 180x324px
>>135326842

From what I read, the meeting with Trump Jr was a set up, basically entrapment. Trump Jr saw through it and walked away. Seth Rich, although his heart was in the right place, problem lacked the experience and acumen to realize that he was being setup. Just a thought.
>>
Isn't Imran Awan heavily implied to be the "leaker/hacker?"
>>
File: beheadthediddlers.jpg (58KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
beheadthediddlers.jpg
58KB, 764x400px
>>135320937
BUMBBBP
>>
>>135327691
false flag.
Baneposted said this was the plan, to pin the DNC leaks and Seth to Russia.

Check it
>>
>>135321318
Watch her try and pin it on Putin though. Scummy vag.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.