[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Flynn effect is the substantial and long-sustained increase

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: slide_18.jpg (32KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_18.jpg
32KB, 960x720px
>The Flynn effect is the substantial and long-sustained increase in both fluid and crystallized intelligence test scores measured in many parts of the world from roughly 1930 to the present day. When intelligence quotient (IQ) tests are initially standardized using a sample of test-takers, by convention the average of the test results is set to 100 and their standard deviation is set to 15 or 16 IQ points. When IQ tests are revised, they are again standardized using a new sample of test-takers, usually born more recently than the first. Again, the average result is set to 100. However, when the new test subjects take the older tests, in almost every case their average scores are significantly above 100.

>Test score increases have been continuous and approximately linear from the earliest years of testing to the present. For the Raven's Progressive Matrices test, subjects born over a 100-year period were compared in Des Moines, United States, and separately in Dumfries, Scotland. Improvements were remarkably consistent across the whole period, in both countries.[1] This effect of an apparent increase in IQ has also been observed in various other parts of the world, though the rates of increase vary.[2]

Explain this, you stupid Kekistanis. Your racial IQ infographs are just clutched pearls and nothing more. It's already fucking outdated.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>135320776
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/scientists-discover-proof-that-humanity-is-getting-dumber-smaller-and-weaker

Roasted.
>>
File: 015345631.png (510KB, 851x436px) Image search: [Google]
015345631.png
510KB, 851x436px
>>135320776
>huur iq is a social construct nigga
>>
>>135321024
>thetruthwins.com
>click on link to study
>redirects to page on dailymail.co.uk about how farmers had stronger legs back in the day

Good one. Deus vult
>>
>>135320776
I'm not reading all that stupid shit, but I'm sure it's some new age (((science))) about how niggers aren't dumb or some such bullshit.
>>
>>135320776
Stupid people dying out. We should not inhibitate this process. Even with the more and more shitskins, we are stagnating. btw, we can make people smarter by letting everione who is dumb, die.
>>
>>135321795
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

So studies and statistics suddenly don't actually matter when they contradict your emotions? Pearl clutching
>>
>>135322239
The flynn effect stopped due to immigration. You may now remove yourself from pol and the gene pool.
https://theeconomyofmeaning.com/2015/11/12/new-study-shows-reversed-flynn-effect-no-more-rising-iqs/
>>
>>135322239
The Flynn effect affects both whites and blacks, so there will always be a persistent gap. Even if the IQ scores themselves are outdated, the gap is not.
>>
>>135320776
Flynn himself doesn't even believe this shit anymore. LOL.

It's ok, I'm sure your white mother gave you enough "good" genetics so that you can understand a scientific paper, but don't expect your children to have the same ability.

t.nog
>>
>>135320776
I've read about the Flynn effect before it doesn't seem to have any effect on g.

Is the Flynn effect on g?: A meta-analysis
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226
>>
>>135320776
The Bell Curve addresses it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.