[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its happening ...Islamization of Germany... The Muslim community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 4 - Kopie.jpg (324KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
4 - Kopie.jpg
324KB, 1600x1071px
Its happening

...Islamization of Germany...

The Muslim community "Germanys Muslims", which was founded only a few weeks ago in Mönchengladbach, has already been targeted by the police. According to security authorities, one of the members is known as an Islamic threat.
Also present in Münster and Stuttgart
How many members the group has, is also not known to the authorities.There are two other Facebook pages of the "Germanys Muslims" for Münster and Stuttgart.
Do the Muslims in Germany want to build a paramilitary army to trigger a civil war at the end of this year?
>>
>>135316708
My senses are telling me to invest in stab proof vests
>>
>>135317212
Thank you Judenbro, i am fully equipped

You already have experience with these animals, what do you think will they only try to occupy the cities or will they go in full libanonmode?
>>
Bro, our fucking police did the ISIS hand thingy with another Muslim...
>>
>>135317908
Expect riots and lone wolves style attacks on solitary individuals inside the city.

Outside the city....that depends, a village of muslims could set up a blockade and slaughter passengers who stopped.
>>
>>135317212
>always do the opposite of what jews say to do
I'm selling all by stab proof vests immediately
>>
>>135318526
Good luck goy
>>
>>135317212
>Stab proof vest vs truck of peace
>>
File: acf.jpg (384KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
acf.jpg
384KB, 1280x720px
>>135316708
Thank you Judenbruder.

My senses also tell me that it starts soon.
And my senses tell me that I can still experience "the 4 Reich"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkKuLmqfjo
>>
Who knew it could be so difficult for people living in 2017 to coexist with people who are living in 1438?
>>
>>135316708
Muslims will use their vote power in Chermany and everywhere else
and as usual, politicians will pander to them
All set out in the (((Master Plan)))
>>
>>135319716
Lets hope you get to remove kebab german anon. Good luck.
>>
File: 6.jpg (1MB, 3564x2097px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1MB, 3564x2097px
>>135319954
Who could even guess...
>>
>>135320503
thank you anon

I think that we will surely remember the old times when it starts
and many kebabs will get removed ;)
>>
>>135316708
So basically they confess, that their shitty desert-dweller religion is stuck in 1438 while the cristian West has managed to progress to 2017.
Really gets my noggin joggin.
>>
File: gross-deutschland.jpg (200KB, 700x646px) Image search: [Google]
gross-deutschland.jpg
200KB, 700x646px
>>135323134
See it positively we are in the majority
This gives us the chance to build the Great German Empire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.