[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: american kultur.webm (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
american kultur.webm
1MB, 600x338px
American """"""""""culture"""""""""""
>>
https://youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI
And this?
>>
>>135314867
Look at how happy Tyrone Lamarcus Washington is
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (69KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
69KB, 750x750px
Seriously, the bullying against American members of /pol/ is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Mexicans or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest German diaspora in all of western civilization.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call an American man an "Americuck"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Americuck"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying white pride, you're dividing Westerners against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>135315079
it is well known in Poland that the jews do such thing
you would be really surprise if you knew how much antisemitic we are. Pic rel

>>135315333
this webm has everything
>a coalburner
>a nigger that doesn't want to be a father
>a fat woman on a scooter
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.