[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Although this Indian probably does not have adequate explanations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Age.jpg (273KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
Age.jpg
273KB, 400x615px
Although this Indian probably does not have adequate explanations for you primarily based on the fact that he is Indian, he grew up in Western Society, read tons on Western Philosophers, and basically gives his, in my opinion, very accurate and objective opinion on the development and existence of modern western culture.

What you might not like, is that you are being hurdled in the exact same category as Modi's Hindu's, ISIS fighters and all other disenfranchised people in the world that feel a ressentiment towards the global capital ruling elite, that try to form a world government, based on their own terms and ideas.

Of course, we hate ISIS, and Islam, and shitkins altogether, but is it maybe time to realise that white people have been treated like dirt wherever we go because of some globalist kike skum? Shouldn't we be teaming up with these guys? They all want what /pol/ wants. A reinstatement of natural rule, customs and traditions and a battle against vice, over that of hollow, global capitalistic society that lacks virtue.
>>
>>135312097
You're right, the Jew is the enemy of all that is good and holy. They murdered Jesus and causes most of the troubles in the world.
>>
>>135312259
I would not necessarily say only the Jew. Obviously, it is much more complicated than that. They are part of it, but only naming the Jew, is like saying White people are responsible for everything, talking like a disenfranchised black guy.

We simply need to state the aspects of our society that are immoral and unjust, and if we do that, keep asking ourselves the question: 'Why'? We will follow the bread trial, which will lead us to the perpetrators of this monstrosity that is being created. Jews might be a part of it. But believing it's only Jews, is just retarded. Unbalanced Power Structures are inherent to man kind, not just to one group of people or culture. There is a reason why we so gladly speak of the Christian-Jewish culture in Europe. Not only for propaganda reasons, but also because they simply worked together for a very long time, in the development of European Culture, in the form of court Jews providing economical means and things Christians could not. We simply cohabited, until things got nasty. Since Christians are more numerous, this usually led to Jews as being scapegoats. Both of us, however, wanted global rule based on God. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: 1484637714365.jpg (149KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484637714365.jpg
149KB, 873x1200px
>>135312097
Shameless self bump, as people are to busy responding to shit threads.
>>
>>135312097
Reading this book atm, Dutch translation.
>>
File: 1468143559029.jpg (25KB, 364x466px) Image search: [Google]
1468143559029.jpg
25KB, 364x466px
Shameless more self bump, as people are too busy talking about trannies, than actual intellectual accounts of the current world state. I thought more of you /pol/
>>
>>135313854
Why Dutch translation? He writes very strongly in English in my opinion. Similarly, what he describes is probably not even available in our cuck language.

Besides, that, what do you think about it? I'm also only half way, but the first part made a lot of sense to me.
>>
File: 1452493510876.jpg (183KB, 949x654px) Image search: [Google]
1452493510876.jpg
183KB, 949x654px
Self bumping into eternity.
>>
>>135314098
>Why Dutch translation?
Because I borrowed it.
>Besides, that, what do you think about it?
Up till now , I totally agree with your analysis.
>>
>>135313083
How about we just go back to the technologically powered monarch like good old days?
>>
>>135314396
>Because I borrowed it.
Makes sense

Thanks for your insightful and accurate response. Won't you think it is an actual perpetrator, of the things we all hate so much about contemporary global capitalism? I mean, there is nothing wrong with capitalism, but the way it is currently being pursued, is just plain cancer in daylight.

It just does not make sense, and sadly, sides more with democratic society, than the conservative, republicans want to allow themselves to acknowledge. I had a quite strong literary basis on 17th - 20th century western European philosophy, but this guy just seems to pick all the parts that are detrimental to the current state of expressionistic leftists spreadism, based on the fact that parts of its ideologies are good, but they are very badly thought out, which is basically my own stance, which /pol/ often does not agree on.
>>
>>135315074
That's not at all what I am saying. I am just pointing towards the fact that our current 'good' systems, aren't bringing us towards more actual freedom than our last ones did.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (43KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
43KB, 356x500px
>The Shudras know
>SHIT IT DOWN
>>
File: 1495545915104.jpg (63KB, 736x618px) Image search: [Google]
1495545915104.jpg
63KB, 736x618px
>>135312097
Yet another shameless self-bump, as I hope more people will start talking about actual matters than just what the mainstream media they claim to hate shoves down their throats.
>>
>>135315276
This >there is nothing wrong with capitalism, but the way it is currently being pursued, is just plain cancer in daylight.
And, again, I can only agree with what you are saying.
>>
>>135312097
>They all want what /pol/ wants.
I want nice things, not tradition for traditions sake. It just so happens that some traditional things are nicer than their modern counterparts. A cute, gentle, pure, wife is a nice thing, I want that. A computer is a nice thing, I want that. a spaceship is a nice thing, I want that. Mathematics is a nice thing, I want that. Classical art is a nice thing, I want that. Mecha is a nice thing, I want that. Virtual reality is a nice thing, I want that. etc. Why can't we just have nice things and expel all the ugly, hideous, vile things, like feminism and transfaggotry?
>>
>>135312097
This has been decently well understood by many rightists. Loyalty to our group identity and tradition means we cannot be reconciled with the other rebels, but yes we should support them over the globalists. At some point you accept that the traitors in our society are the real enemy, or maybe its ((traitors))
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.