[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tolkien Decoded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: Britain.jpg (643KB, 1092x699px) Image search: [Google]
Britain.jpg
643KB, 1092x699px
Guys I finally did it, after decades of intellectuals analising Tolkien's writings and not reaching a consensus I finally found the key to unlock the hidden message

I'm going through some lore now and everything is making sense, if your god is Hitler then Tolkien is beyond any reasonable doubt your fucking prophet

This is not a joke, we need the help of more lore experts on this shit asap

You nerdy faggots can at last do something useful

The key was always the map and not the lore, people got hung up on the lore and the analysis failures always appeared because of that

I first noticed that Mirkwood looked awfully similar to Britain but on the wrong side of the map so i flipped it horizontally and voila, you can even see where London would be and even Ireland.
>>
>>135308098
bumping for interest. what do you need op assuming this isnt a slide attempt
>>
File: Pre Final Map.jpg (3MB, 3804x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Pre Final Map.jpg
3MB, 3804x4000px
So I thought, if this makes sense what about if I apply it to the whole map
I then googled the island to the far left and lo and behold, that goddamn rock serves little to no purpose and it was then it fucking clicked

There's no doubt that the island is literally to be used as a reference point

I rotated the map slightly so the island points north and obviously mordor facing south and even the goddam fucking angles of the map aligned correctly. I tried the same thing with different maps and it always gave these same results.

And I quickly arrived to the conclusion

This is no mere coincidence, ye sure there’s some similarities, so I started reading the lore, you won't believe this but the WHOLE THING IS THE FUCKING WESTERN WORLD and it’s culture and history.
I’m not talking just little details that could be perceived as Tolkien not being too original I’m talking big stuff like the MASTER RACE of elves living in Mirkwood, the merry dwarves having a home in Erebor in The Lonely Mountain, the black people that talk in Black Tongue to the very south and the list goes on.
As I go through it’s becoming more and more obvious, I just need more time, I’ll post my findings soon
>>
I need brits in here loads of them and/or guys that know Britain and Tolkien bio inside out, I have no idea who he is besides he's from Oxford and he wrotte Lotr
I need to know he's dislikes and likes
We need to get into his psyche
>>
>>135309069
He was really Catholic. I think he and C.S. Lewis were pretty close friends.
>>
>>135309615
Good but I need more than that, I need to know what he thought of the imperialism and the colonies
He lived in Africa so he must have said stuff about it
I need to know if he ever spoke about Islam or the Ottoman empire and he's thoughts about it, he lived at that time so maybe he commented about it
Did he ever mention the Queen, he's thoughts on internationalism and multiculturalism and that sort of stuff
I need lists, personal interview etc
>>
File: beady.jpg (25KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
beady.jpg
25KB, 490x313px
>>135309069
He wrote Lord of the Rings to fill in for the missing mythology of the Anglo.

Yes, we wuz Rohirrim n Hobbitz n shieeet.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1013x913px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1013x913px
>>135308098
After he fought in WW1 he came back a changed man, he saw the world in a new light, like manly who survived

I think it's art art imitating life and not the other way anon.

Though this pic some other anon posted today is eerily similar too what Graham Hancock talks about the flooding at the end of the last ice age.

The Two Towers was based on two old Victorian Chimneys that he lived near as a child outside Birmingham.
I love when you can see the inspiration from an artist Childhood
>>
>>135310479
>He wrote Lord of the Rings to fill in for the missing mythology of the Anglo.

Yes, that can be seen as obvious

>Yes, we wuz Rohirrim n Hobbitz n shieeet.

You got that part wrong, Anglos are not the Rohirrim nor the Hobbits, they are the Elves, I know who the other two are

Trust me, I have decoded part of it but I need more info to see through he's eyes

This is not a drill, there's a message there
>>
>>135311257
I think you are on to something here.
>>
>>135308098
you do know that such books were written by a person -- with the intent of making money, right?
>>
>>135311152
Hungary is literally mordor,
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>135311453
Huns maybe?
>>
>>135311453
Soros is Sauron
>>
File: Soros.jpg (56KB, 700x404px) Image search: [Google]
Soros.jpg
56KB, 700x404px
>>135311690
holy shit!
>>
>>135311152
>>135311453
Tolkien actually bitched at the British media portraying regular Germans as being the same as Hitler.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1147x794px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1147x794px
>>135311453
My guess is that he see the central powers as the war machine that Mordor was in the books.
A union of corrupted elves ((orcs)), Easterlings being the Turks I guess.

>>135311152
>pic related
>>
File: 2017-07-28-14-46-34--186686847.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-28-14-46-34--186686847.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>135308098
No, he knew of long lost Zealandia
LotR is non-fiction
>>
all you need to know is this.
dwarves are the merchants
the goodies are the europeans defending their lands
the baddies and orcs are the 3rd world hordes
>>
>>135312112
bitch you didnt go on eirepol when it set it up
>>
>>135308098
Mordor / Sauron are representations of the industrial revolution (individuals become slaves to an industrial machine).

The One Ring represents financialization.

He framed a warning about the destructive potential of money being worshipped as a god in a story about a mythological past.
>>
I don't know much about the lore, but I do know he served in WW1. The horse riders with black cloaks and creepy breathing sounds supposedly represent horse riders that wore gas masks and went around with spears to stab men trapped in barbed wire. Don't know if that's any help
>>
The one ring.

The warning.

The future. " in darkness bind them..."
>>
>OP Just figured out that southerlings riding elephants to war and the Rohirim language, names, and customs might be based on actual peoples and not entirely pulled out of his ass

Portuguese intellectuals. Cant tell if this is bait or some retarded newfaggot thinking he is smart.
>>
File: Native americans.jpg (108KB, 539x482px) Image search: [Google]
Native americans.jpg
108KB, 539x482px
Ok, I see this will be harder than I thought

I was compiling my findings
So here goes a bonus, take a look at the second map I uploaded

Do you see the arrow poiting to the Americas

In a real world map do you see where Britain is and the direction of the Americas would be, that would be to the Left

Near the arrow its the sea of Rhun and Rhun

And who happens to live there

Who could live in the vast lands of America, in diferent nations and kingoms, were barbaric, used horses and ranged weapons?

Hmm could it be...
>>
File: IMG_2013.jpg (69KB, 526x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.jpg
69KB, 526x759px
>>135311453
*YAAWWWWNNN"
WEW lads, this thread has really tuckered me out. I think we should all go take a nice long lie down and rest on this. This thread isn't going anywhere in the meantime, so let's all get a little shut eye, OK?!
>>
>>135313016
I really think people looking at such specifics are finding things that aren't there. Every author draws from the world around them for ideas and characters. Could he have used caricatures of the native Americans? Sure. But the idea that each one of these caricatures has some hidden meaning is without foundation.
>>
I don't think you guys are really understanding
Decoding is the easy part and I've got part of it, the hard part is the actual message and for that I need people
>>
>>135312530
yes, central europe is isengard

but look at the second map, you have to flip the map horizontally and it all makes sense from thre
>>
>>135313401
Yea you're right. This all too much and probably nothing to see here anyway. I am feeling kinda sleepy... no need to dig further... i think we're done here.
>>
>>135311152
>Poland is foking elves
um.. thank you Tolkien?
>>
>>135313016
Rhun is pretty obviously based off of central Asia.
>>
>>135311152
Italy is Gondor and the last bastion of the west..what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Native americans 2.jpg (23KB, 712x60px) Image search: [Google]
Native americans 2.jpg
23KB, 712x60px
>>135314374
Oh yes obviously, how much do you wanna bet?
>>
>>135314989

Yes yes, you get it, it's part of the message
It was always something along the lines, If the kingdom of Men fall middle earth is lost

I have that part completed
>>
>>135315006
Pipeweed was originally brought to middle earth from Numenor in the second age. Secondly, native Americans were not known for their wine production.
>>
I think you're missing the point that Lotr has no secret meaning or prophecies hidden in it, just like Iliad, Beowulf and all the others epic poems.

They are just beautiful stories
>>
I see this is going nowhere and Tolkien just draw inspiration from reality which makes sense

Isengard represented central europe and industrialisation

Both Saruman and Hitler were into Eugenics, no controversy there

One like islam the other liked Sauron

Gondor would be where Italy is for obvious reasons and Rohan would fall in Iberia and its world renown horses, bull fighting and the roman cavalry

Yes I see now, that the Gap of Rohan is
just a coicidence with the the Strait of Gibraltar and both would be a reference to Iberia

Who would have thought the City of Corsairs would be northwest Africa referencing the Barbary pirates

Maybe the writter was not very original

And Sauron controlling the hordes in the south invading Europe just draws parallels with Mohammed and Mecca

You right, nothing to see here
>>
>>135316768
Tobacco is native american and guess who brought it to Europe?
>>
>>135317369

anything has secret meaning and prophecies in it, if you really believe it does. it doesn't fucking matter what tolkien thinks about his books. he doesn't get an opinion on what his books mean. the books mean exactly what i say they mean. that's how books and stories work.
>>
Even the entry on wikipedia sounds like a quote from american faggots talking about meds
>>
File: Meds.jpg (38KB, 898x66px) Image search: [Google]
Meds.jpg
38KB, 898x66px
Its not so secret, you just need to look at the map, its all in there
I mean there's a fucking description above Rothan "THE BROWN LANDS"
How many hints do you fucking need, just yesterday a faggot was saying Iberia is not white is brown

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT IT BE MORE OBVIOUS
>>
Tolkien notoriously loathed allegories and didn't like how C.S. Lewis based Narnia off Christian stories and values. If what you say is true, then this was a front, and a damn good one at that.

Also, obligatory reminder that Quenya was based on Finnish, and the elves are pale, light-haired Scandinavian gods.
>>
>>13531308098
Genghis and Attila would like to remind you about their steppes
>>
>>135319661
Not just any elves, the ones from the blue mountains, which by "coincidence" would be around where Finland would be

Fins=blue mountain elves
Swedes and Norwegian=Rivendell
Anglos=mirkwood

Here's the normal map so you guys dont get lost
But use the flipped map because thats the real map

http://lotrproject.com/map/

I finally found another group online that is taking this more seriously
>>
WHanon here
This is not a drill!!!
The final, universal, mega happening is now imminent!
The blast is literally just minutes away, I got it all figured out!
Just concentrate, focus, lo and behold!
You'll immediately know it began
Can't say more in this specific moment of time,
nothing but one last, ultimate hint for those who cant wait,
everything was already leaked long, long ago and
all the time it has been right in front of your eyes:

>you're ruled by it and also found
>it brought you here and got you bound

Stay safe everybody, hope you'll make it through da BOOM!

WHanon
>>
and by the way, The race of Men refersto Meds
Men=Meds
Both being descents of the Numenor, that's why they were darker and always at war with Africa, I mean Mordor
hmm thinking about it makes sense
MOOR MORDOR

It even says on the wiki description that we got darker because we mixed with them in times of peace
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.