[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bismillah-ir-rahman-ir-rahim. Brothers, I come to warn you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: mashallah.png (616KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
mashallah.png
616KB, 600x337px
Bismillah-ir-rahman-ir-rahim.

Brothers, I come to warn you all today that YOU, the WEST needs to stop attacking the Muslim people. Your corrupted faith offers no laws or punishment for the crime and cruelty you commit and you kill our brethren at will, for material and financial power.
Is this how you want to live your life? Your people have been doing it for centuries. I urge you to come to Islam and learn to respect humanity, and accept the idea actions have consequences and that there are rules and if you break these rules, you will be punished harshly. Brothers, Islam is the only true way. It is my duty to ensure that all humankind bears witness that there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his Messenger. You attacked us and threatened our lives and people and Allah has commanded us to fight back against hostile disbelievers. You left us no choice but to set forth and conquer your lands.

Slowly but surely, we are defeating your crusading armies and allies, humiliating them in the process. Heads are rolling daily and soon the blood will flow on the streets of Rome and New York. Insha' Allah, one day, the Caliphate will extend across the entire earth!
Subhanallah! Be wary, that this day is very soon approaching. Embrace Islam now to avoid a painful punishment, both in this life and in the hereafter.
>>
>>135301521
It's either die or live with muslims...
Tough call
>>
>>135301521
No. We just need to do the job properly and kill them all
>>
>>135301521
Shut the fuck up, roach. Your family members will keep dying from bombings, and there's nothing you can do about it. Know your place, subhuman.
>>
File: 1481648679101.jpg (19KB, 320x355px) Image search: [Google]
1481648679101.jpg
19KB, 320x355px
>>135301521
if God did not want your people slain
it would not be
you worship an idle and a false prophet
and you have hated waged war against and enslaved the children of Israel all your days (I'm not talking about the imposters who occupy Israel now)
you only have yourselves to blame
for the death destruction and slavery that is in store for you when Christ returns
i wish nothing but death upon all the decedents of Ishmael
i pray for it
>>
>>135301521
hey listen OP
you know who's responsible
so how come you never attack jews
not anywhere
not in the mid east
and not in the western nations you and they invade
how come

So until you can explain that
you need to shut the fuck up
because we see through you
>>
File: raid.gif (96KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
raid.gif
96KB, 343x500px
>>135301521
Turkroach, how many time have we told you to stop acting like a fucking cockroach unless you want to be the next victim of a holocaust? You think you have it bad right now? you think a lot of muslims are dying right now? Think again. You ain't seen nothing.
>>
File: 66139734.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
66139734.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>135301521
behave yourself and stop threatening us.
>>
>>135302536

Two sides of the same coin
>>
>>135301521
Fuck off roach. You people are the new ISIS.
>>
File: 1500199074994.jpg (31KB, 295x262px) Image search: [Google]
1500199074994.jpg
31KB, 295x262px
>>135301521
>corrupted faith
Look whose talking
>>
File: deadvermin2.gif (2MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
deadvermin2.gif
2MB, 320x238px
We don't even need pilots to kill you vermin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.