[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>California seceeds >Takes all their liberal cabinet seats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4b3a1b_6342692.jpg (181KB, 1400x875px) Image search: [Google]
4b3a1b_6342692.jpg
181KB, 1400x875px
>California seceeds
>Takes all their liberal cabinet seats with them

What does this mean for the rest of America?
>>
+5% white
>>
File: 1500389501951.jpg (72KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1500389501951.jpg
72KB, 800x547px
>>135301434

America quickly invades and takes California back because it has no army, law enforcement, or sustainable economy.
>>
>>135301434
Unlimited fredomizing.
>>
>>135301434
Where in Japan is that?
>>
>>135301638
This. Plus we get to charge the traitors with treason and execute them.
>>
>>135301638

Ohhh, so sorry...
All the brown people died...
Not sure how that happened...

Anyways, welcome back to the Union!
>>
>>135301434
won't happen for the sole fact that the Civil War determined that membership in the Union is not voluntary

the Feds also own a SHIT TON of land in CA, not to mention major military bases like Pendleton and Naval Base San Diego
>>
>>135301434
>What does this mean for the rest of America?
it means we might be able to have a future
>>
>calexit passes
>cali government collapses w/o federal aid
>cali being new country results in water from colorado in the us taking longer than usual to arrive, causing drought and riots
>us loses most of western coastline and now either has to invade cali or let china/mexico take over
>>
>>135302158
Im sure they could import all of that power and water they did originally, they'd just have to pay amount more for it. Then they get to live in their commie paradise of 66%+ income tax
>>
File: snaked.jpg (123KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
snaked.jpg
123KB, 728x409px
>>135301434
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA
>>
>>135301434
8 years of Trump! MAGA!
>>
>>135302377
>have to pay a large amount more
>>
>>135301434
Assuming the trade keeps flowing, there won't be anything too negative. I'm not quite sure that what it would mean to lose Silicon Valley and the rest of the tech companies that are based in CA. It might be a huge blow to the GDP, but then again I really have no clue.
>>
>>135301434
Employment rates nationwide expand as nearly all industry leaves California.

Remember the US DOLLAR is for the USA.
>>
>>135302071
We should let them go. Cali will end up like Venezuela. Lesson to antifa.
>>
>>135301434
They lose in the resulting war to bring them back, quickly and badly. Pretty much the same as any other state that individually tried to do the same. The civil war stretched on mainly because it was half the country that seceded.
>>
>>135301434

Why do you guys keep fantasizing about CA seceding? You know it's not going to happen right? Are you guys LARPing?
>>
>>135304063
1/3 of Californians want it
>>
>>135304198

That means very little.

Do you live in California? Nobody really cares except a few radicals. Local news outlets don't talk about it. It's a complete fantasy. We're not even close to seceding.

The only California secession talk I hear is on /pol/. But if you feel better playing make believe on here that it's going to happen any day now, I won't try and change your mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.