[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steve Bannon will have to lose a lot of weight before he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6683.jpg (45KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6683.jpg
45KB, 620x465px
Steve Bannon will have to lose a lot of weight before he can suck his own cock.
>>
>>135299191
Steve bannon sucks his own cock by mobilizing the 4chan trolls. He is WH anon
>>
I was able to in 10th grade when my penis was full size but my body hadn't reached full adult height. Was the best of times, was the worst
>>
>>135299191
>that belly
that has to be hernia
>>
>>135299191
Our furor will be respected you degenerates
>>
Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s new book, Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency, details Bannon’s involvement in a Hong Kong–based Internet Gaming Entertainment, a company founded by Brock Pierce, a former child actor, disgraced media exec, and World of Warcraft obsessive. Pierce was one of the first to recognize that the willingness of World of Warcraft’s players to pay real money for in-world items and gold could be scaled up into an industry. Pierce employed poorly paid Chinese “gold farmers,” who played in long, rotating shifts, repeating rote tasks in the game to gain gold and rarer items. These would then be sold with a significant markup to Western gamers willing to pay real-world dollars to avoid the grind of World of Warcraft.

Bannon joined the company in 2007, helping put together a $60 million investment in IGE, with a large amount of that coming from Goldman Sachs. Eventually, IGE was hit with a lawsuit, restructured, and sold — but his time in the video-game business left a lasting effect on Bannon. Per Green’s book, his time at IGE “introduced him to a hidden world, burrowed deep into his psyche, and provided a kind of conceptual framework that he would later draw on to build up the audience for Breitbart News, and then to help marshal the online armies of trolls and activists that overran national politicians and helped give rise to Donald Trump.”

What Bannon found was a world “populated by millions of intense young men” who may have been socially maladroit, but were “smart, focused, relatively wealthy, and highly motivated about issues that mattered to them.” While these were the same players who destroyed IGE’s business model, Bannon saw something he could use. “These guys,” said Bannon, “these rootless, white males, had monster power. It was the pre-Reddit.”
>>
He will fuck over Scaramucci. Breitbart already shitting hard on the Mooch.
>>
>>135299191
steve bannon is nothing more than a deep state traitor hired by obama
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.