[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you counter people just flatout lying constantly? >Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1492520962485.jpg (148KB, 1260x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492520962485.jpg
148KB, 1260x700px
How do you counter people just flatout lying constantly?

>Trump is a psychopath racist who is responsible for the death of billions!
It's literally all day every day, and you can prove them wrong easily but they don't care.
They know they're full of shit, everyone else does too, but they keep spewing it. Just keep lying until people believe it no matter how outlandish.

They're trying to get a person out of office not because they don't like him but because he wasn't the right kind of person they wanted, which was a nigger or woman. They do this with regular people's jobs too, trying to get people fired for being white and then say white people do it too as if it's true or a justification even if it were.
This is treason, plain and simple. These past few generations have never seen the punishment for treason, they see people just fuck off to Russia or come back and become a senator scot-free.

Sanctuary cities are also an act of treason, as well as aiding and abetting. Kate Brown, Oregon's governor, instructed police to not assist ICE. While they've pretty much spit in her face because the rest of the state isn't California that's still a GOVERNOR instructing people to break the law to fit their bias.

For whom does the duty fall upon if our government does not enforce the law, but in fact openly breaks it themselves?
>>
>>135284928
After years of dealing with liberals and leftists, I've realized it doesn't matter. No matter what happens, to them the jewish lies have gone beyond the real of "knowledge" and become a gospel, or even perhaps facts of life itself, where nothing or anything can ever break them apart.
I hope I don't come across as too edgy by saying this, but in the end of the day the only language they will understand is violence, and by the look of things, sooner than later that time will come.
>>
>>135284928
>This is treason, plain and simple.

That's funny considering Trump Jr. admittedly went into a meeting where he assumed a representative of the Russian government was going to give him dirt on a political opponent. But the special council that's looking into this to make sure Trump and company aren't criminals is traitorous? Fucking lol.
>>
>>135285324
I wasn't aware Trump Jr. was a governor.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.