[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >see whores >look at Christian countries >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1447419703092s.jpg (4KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1447419703092s.jpg
4KB, 110x125px
>be me
>see whores
>look at Christian countries
>no punishment for whores,if she cheats on you,you divorce and she takes you house,half of your material goods and in 80% of times full custody
>look at islamic countries
>you get to rape her one last time and stone her to death,your kids will cheer that moment

How do we reform Christianity?Why don't we learn from our enemy?
>>
>>135284753
How can we reform when most people are secular and want a promiscuous lifestyle ?
>>
>>135284753
Islam definitely has the better rule system, but unfortunately you end up in Hell after following it for your lifetime.
>>
>>135284753
Go back you Arab monkey Mudslime crap!
>>
>>135285017
I am Christian,not 2017 "Christian" but true Christian,there is nothing wrong with enforcing a healthy lifestyle,I understand there are people who want to be degenerates,but is our duty to get rid of them,people don't change,a woman who fucked 100 guys in highschool and in university will never be a good mother or a good woman,the single solution is life time jail or death.
>>
>>135284886
>most people are secular and want a promiscuous lifestyle
By being clear that (((most people))) are going to Hell and are not to be trusted. Seriously, fuck what they want. God's elect must never consult the reprobate for behavioral cues.
>>
>>135285303
>a woman who fucked 100 guys in highschool and in university will never be a good mother or a good woman,the single solution is life time jail or death.
So DON'T MARRY HER ya fucking TARD!
>>
>>135286020
Someone else will,she will still have children,maybe a girl?Guess who will educate her?THAT WHORE!

IF YOUR HOUSE IS DIRTY YOU DONT AVOID THE DIRT!!! YOU CLEAN IT!!! CHANGE THE DEUS VULT FLAG YOU KEK YOU ARE ANOTHER "MODERATE"KEK!
>>
>>135286201
>Someone else will
Not your problem, you're such a fucking asshole too.
>>
>>135285663
True, but then the thread really is pointless. If you're part of God's elect, are you baptised in his name ? Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>>
>>135284753
Why do you have a picture of a Thalmor
>>
>>135286705
>avoids my argument

I think we all know you are not a real Christian,the biggest threat to Christianity are not the muslims,the jews,the atheists,it's the fake Christians like you who bend over for everyone
>>
>>135284753

We have learned.

> you allow people to destroy themselves
> the ones who would've damaged society do destroy themselves
> then they learn the error of their ways, come groveling back, beg for forgiveness, and are reborn into zealots that fight for our cause

For example, most priests have done something terrible or have a terrible secret. Muslims say kill them. We say use them.
>>
>>135287181
Nobody gives a shit about the priests of nowdays,and I tell you,not every pedo and whore you see will become a priest over night,you need to finish theology studies,or at least in civilized countries.
>>
>>135287181

Yes, priests have lost power, but it's just an example. And all women are whores to some degree so I don't count them. They'll never save themselves; they have to be dominated.

I know of niggers who previously led a life of crime then found Jesus. They vote for Trump, quit alcohol cold turkey, get a job, etc.

Then they're /pol/acks. Perhaps the saviors of Western Civilization; born in what was once the cesspool of the internet.
>>
>>135287307
>>135287734
>>
>>135287734
>I know niggers
>probably the saviours of the west

Is that the west you really want to live in?
>>
>>135288280

I meant...

> Then there's /pol/acks.
>>
>>135284886
>>135285303
>>135286201
>>135286766
>>135286973
>>135287307
>>135288280
>wants to literally kill people for fornication
Christianity isn't about kill people you don't like, try Islam, I'm sure you'll like it a lot more.
may God have mercy on your soul
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.