[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McCain managed to confuse everyone on both sides of the aisle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1501062372518.jpg (171KB, 1023x655px) Image search: [Google]
1501062372518.jpg
171KB, 1023x655px
McCain managed to confuse everyone on both sides of the aisle when he gave an impassioned speech this week about how much he despised the procedure that the Republicans were using to try to ram through the ObamaCare repeal – but then he cast the deciding vote to move forward with the repeal process anyway. But then, even as the Republican leadership was scheduling a vote in the middle of the night to try to pass their latest “repeal and replace” effort because they believed they had the votes, McCain decided to go the other way. He really did cast the deciding vote to kill TrumpCare and save ObamaCare.
>>
>>135282193
He's part of the establishment and has been since the bush Era at least. Rocking the boat makes for a "fun" ride for a lot of senators/congressmen. Term limits are needed.
Btw. Obongos was from Kenya
>>
>>135282193
Imagine someone butthurt enough to make that image and imagine someone gay enough to be OP.
>>
File: Melania-Trump-Nude-Sexy-35.jpg (47KB, 410x550px) Image search: [Google]
Melania-Trump-Nude-Sexy-35.jpg
47KB, 410x550px
>>135282629

Show me the proof of that hombre.

>reminder Trump's a white nigger with an illegal immigrant whore wife and kids from 3 different mothers.
>>
>>135283458
Yeah if you're gonna call trump a nigger, and say that Melania is an illegal immigrant, I don't think you're going to even think about what I have to say.
>>
>>135282629
especially when you're fucking dead lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.