[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents moved from Taiwan to the US about 30 years ago via

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: RTX11BDV.jpg (653KB, 3500x2243px) Image search: [Google]
RTX11BDV.jpg
653KB, 3500x2243px
My parents moved from Taiwan to the US about 30 years ago via green card because of my dad's job. I was born in the US and my parents naturalized immediately after being able to do so.
Does /pol/ consider my family and I to be "real Americans"?
>>
>>135276129
Yes, if you believe in this country and what it stands for. If you're a r*ddit nigger asianmasculinity cuck then fuck off ricenigger
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (42KB, 750x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
42KB, 750x332px
>>135276326
Get the fuck out you civic nationalist nigger
>>135276129
Personally, I like orientals a lot, they really are bro tier. However, sticking to my principles, I believe the American people are those descended from the stock who built/settled this country, white euros.
Regardless, America is a dead nation anyway
>>
>>135276129
sure, as long as you pay taxes
>>
>>135276326
What would you say this country stands for? My parents believe that America is the place where you can be anything you want as long as you work hard. They have strong family oriented principles and believe in hard work.

>>135276969
>However, sticking to my principles, I believe the American people are those descended from the stock who built/settled this country, white euros.
Would that not apply to virtually any immigrant? Would you consider Mexicans (illegals) to be "real American people" seeing as how they are displacing many parts of California and Texas?

>>135276811
My parents have voted Republican since the first time they were able to do so because of taxes.
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (129KB, 645x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
129KB, 645x954px
>>135277262
>Would that not apply to virtually any immigrant? Would you consider Mexicans (illegals) to be "real American people" seeing as how they are displacing many parts of California and Texas
Absolutely not, they're rent seekers who undercut American workers, take money out of the economy, and bring in an alien culture which replaces the traditional American culture created by white euros.

But like I said, America is a dead nation.
*also, illegals don't pay taxes, so that's another issue as well
>>
>>135276129
yeah
>>
>>135277262
>Would that not apply to virtually any immigrant?
to legal immigrants, yes. legal immigrants often have more love for the country than anyone else.

>Would you consider Mexicans (illegals) to be "real American people"
if they're not legal, they're not "real"

illegals don't pay income taxes.
>>
>>135276129
Do you hate niggers and spics?
>>
>>135276129
How would you define an "american"
I live in this country but I still don't know what that means
No I don't think you're a real american, I think they all died and are now spinning in their graves
>>
>>135277262
100%. No offense, but a dumb question from a genetically smarter race of human
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (39KB, 662x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
39KB, 662x314px
>>135280269
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.