[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you practice in lustful hobbies besides marriage with in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: wej.jpg (156KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
wej.jpg
156KB, 640x772px
if you practice in lustful hobbies besides marriage with in the traditional church, you belong to the whore of babylon, if you're not traditional catholic, you belong to the whore of babylon, if you practice in whorish ways, you belong to the whore of babylon.
>>
>>135267170

So traps ARE gay?
>>
>>135267170
The pope and the Empire of Rome is the Whore of Baylon, Reveleations can confirm
>>
>>135267170
cathilics belong to the whore of babylon
filthy satan worshippers
>>
File: r93upmj21f5z.jpg (31KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
r93upmj21f5z.jpg
31KB, 300x407px
>>135267170

Actual whore of Babylon.
Catholic church so far up her ass that they think the world smells like whore shit.

Save this post, might be worth looking back at, once events start to get really crazy.
>>
>have sex with one person for the rest of your life
That can't be healthy. Whatever, you're already a faggot.
>>
>>135267756

Ya just ignore thousands of years of monogamy
>>
File: Is this your holy book.png (240KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
Is this your holy book.png
240KB, 500x696px
>>135267170
Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
https://carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
https://carm.org/luthers-95-theses
>>
Threadly reminder that revelations is not canon
>>
File: aqua teen 16.png (237KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aqua teen 16.png
237KB, 640x480px
>>135267170
Finally, maybe now she will be able to complete the dickship and return to dick planet.
>>
File: Catholics.png (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Catholics.png
234KB, 640x640px
>>135267170
Mark 7:1-9King James Version (KJV)

7 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

You're no different from the Jews with your traditions of men.

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>>
File: g4sss.jpg (104KB, 809x1024px) Image search: [Google]
g4sss.jpg
104KB, 809x1024px
>>135267285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnwKbirT9_Q
>>
>>135269723
Lutherans are cucks and faggots.
>muh sola scriptura, muh sola fide
>changes scripture, reads from "Luther Manifesto" during worship.
It's pretty fucking obvious. It's also pathetic they disavow "On The Jews and Their Lies".
>>
>>135267170
best babalon
>>
File: images (30).jpg (23KB, 424x347px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
23KB, 424x347px
>>135267170
>>
>>135267170
>you belong to the whore of babylon
No one here is from Iraq.
>>
>>135270779
Modern Christianity is a disgrace and perverted. I think it is best to go your own way and practice asceticism.
>>
>>135267170
Sorry faggot , nice meme there 'traditional Catholic' .
If you want to go traditional, you go Orthodox, and outside your pitiful efforts to recruit dupes, even you can't deny it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.