[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be this grandpa >invite your daughter and son in law to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0976.jpg (123KB, 663x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
123KB, 663x882px
>be this grandpa
>invite your daughter and son in law to go out to dinner
>meeting your grandchildren for the first time at dinner
>"hey dad here's my new children lequisha and Tyroness!
What do?
>>
>>135266969
>disown coal burning daughter
>snap the niglets necks and throw them in a dumpster
>>
>>135266969
GET THESE FUCKEN MONKEYS AWAY FROM ME!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

FUCKING NASTY YUCK STINKY LITTLE BABOONS!!!!
>>
>>135267041
fpbp
>>
>Grandparents are from the country
>Have 9 kinds
>One daughter does the stupid thing and goes to Africa
>Has kids
>Brings them back
>They grow up
>They have kids of their own (And a lot of them)

I have a family meeting in a few weeks. I was told half the people there are going to be kids, and the great majority of them are going to be black.

Seeing OP's picture makes me feel bad for my grandparents.
>>
File: %22why do we fight?%22.jpg (170KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
%22why do we fight?%22.jpg
170KB, 650x900px
>answer your nation's call to war after a scoundrel bunch of gooks attack your boys at Pearl Harbour
>spend 10 months enduring backbreaking para training
>get sent to Britain
>be apart of the first wave of para landing on D-Day, see countless friends and company men fall in battle
>over the next few months, spend every waking hour in fear of being killed by a damned, dirty kraut and hate their guts out, not because you disagree with their racial policies, but because they infringe on "muh freedums"
>after almost one year of brutal, relentless fighting, your buddies leave Europe a smouldering ruin with the "ebil nazis" defeated for good
>return home
>have 5 children
>things are looking up
>civil rights movement begins
>"this'll fizzle out and die eventually"
>snowballs and now there are niggers in every position
>immigration act of 1965
>now your neighbours are loud obnoxious spics
>think it can't get worse
fast forward
>be at the end of your days
>see the nation you and so many of your dearest friends fought and died for a smouldering parody of itself, torn apart by traitors, semites and non-whites
>one day, your daughter introduces you to her children
>tfw they are fat jawed, disgusting negroes
>it hits you
>realise this is what you fought for, what your friends died for
>realise the countless droves of "ebil nazis" you killed dutifully were merely trying to prevent this future
>realise your actions were directly, though not intentionally, responsible for the downfall of your way of life, your race and your entire nation
>tfw

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
>>
File: 1497275779199.png (203KB, 708x392px) Image search: [Google]
1497275779199.png
203KB, 708x392px
>>135266969
I feel bad for the poor guy. He probably doesn't deserve that.
>>
The kids look cute and normal. Holy fucking shit I hope you never kids of your own. Or better yet I hope daughters get fucking CHINKED and you have hapa grandchildren
>>
>>135267041
/thread
>>
>>135267833
Not being a retard in canada must be suffering !
I'm with you, bro.
>>
>>135266969

Be proud since that is what I risked my life for in WW2
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.