[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US ambassador voices ‘strong disappointment & protest’

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 597b1b2adda4c895078b4567.jpg (130KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
597b1b2adda4c895078b4567.jpg
130KB, 900x500px
https://www.rt.com/news/397825-us-ambassador-russia-sanctions/

Thanks for the cold war Trump!
>>
>>135266078
You mean congress right?
>>
>>135266729
>You mean congress right?

No I mean Trump who is going to sign the bill today. That TRump.
>>
>>135266758
They'd just override the veto and Trump would look like a Russian lackey if he did
>>
At least it brings Europe closer to Russia
>>
>>135267351
>They'd just override the veto and Trump would look like a Russian lackey if he did

Trump signing it means we are going to war with Iran and possibly North Korea, along with cold war with Russia

But hey I guess it's ok because now he's not viewed as Russian influenced or whatever. Fuck off.
>>
>>135267495
what do you want him to do? i don't understand why you're mad
>>
>>135267495
Its gonna pass either way
>>
File: 1501128867233.png (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501128867233.png
78KB, 250x250px
>>135267582
>what do you want him to do?

Stop being a neocon

But he won't.

If we go to war with Iran or North Korea I'm actively going to those countries to fight this evil nation.
>>
>>135267625
>Its gonna pass either way

So veto it, but he won't cause he's a puppet of the GOP and elites.
>>
Every president in US history is a puppet, you don't get there unless you shill for someone. Trump is a powerless man with no real power. Everything he does do is awful, like Syria.
>>
Too early in the morning to be baiting this hard.

You'll go blind anon.
>>
>>135266078
>evil Trump is going to sign this bill and start WW3!
>"congress is fully behind this bill, Trump has no choice in the matter"
>EVIL BLUMPF ALL HIS FAULT
k
>>
>>135266078
>Obama doing the same with Russia
>it goes against all conventions and highly illegal
>half a year later Trump being stupid and trying to get something from Russia for returning everything back
>it doesn't fly
>Congress and Senate cuck Trump and get new sanctions running
>Russia finally give up on this case and get cont-sanctions rolling because Trump clearly can't do anything and show being run by Clinton&Jews clique in both parties
>US ambassador voices ‘strong disappointment & protest’ at Russia cutting diplomatic staff
>Thanks for the cold war Trump!
>>
>>135267699
>So veto it
Senate&Congress will overturn this veto. Did you even read this law? It's obvious coup d'etat.
>>
>>135269040
>>135267699
>>135267625
Pocket veto.
>>
>>135266078
How the fuck are you blaming Trump for this???
>>
>>135266078
OY VEY PUTIN, WHY WON'T YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET US ACCUSE YOU OF THINGS WITHOUT REATLIATION OF ANY KIND??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.