[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a huge number of people think America is a Democracy?(mainly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: beheadthediddlers.jpg (58KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
beheadthediddlers.jpg
58KB, 764x400px
It seems Like anytime I hear someone try and argue for something in favor of the left (sometimes right) they always say things like "This undermines our democracy!" etc etc. Whether its Talking heads on (((MSM))) or SJW cucks or any other idiots, its doesn't matter, they all seem to think we are a democracy when we are most certainly not. The founding fathers knew a democracy was tantamount to mob rule. in one of the federalist papers Madison would make the distinction between a democracy and a republic. Madison argued that a democracy as real majority rule could be considered mob rule, and a republic would impose an infrastructure of laws designed to prevent mob rule.

Trump should be having DeVos add mandatory Civics courses for all K-12 public education. start at the beginning and make passing the course a requirement for passing the grade. what do others think about this. I get really frustrated when I hear MUH DEMOCRACY!!! I certainly don't want a mob of uneducated, uninformed, emotionally driven cucks deciding whats best for the country. they can't even remember 5 simple words. Constitutionally Limited Representative Democratic REPUBLIC!
>>
File: nohope.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>135262700
self check.
FFS this theads been up for over 30 minutes and not 1 reply. 90% of the board is literally shit threads about ecelebs, (((happenings))) and other fallacies . what happened to us lads? have you all turned your backs on KEK? you must remember that he is with us always,
praise kek.

shadilay
>>
>>135262700
Most normies don't know the difference
>>
>>135262700
You hit the nail dead on! A great example of this would be the past election when liberals/democrats lost their minds when Trump won the Electoral Vote. I agree that Trump should make mandatory courses on Our Republic, grades K-12!
LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!
>>
>>135262700
"Democracy" and "republic" are not exclusive categories. The US is a democratic republic, or a "democracy" for short. It's not a DIRECT democracy, but only idiots claim it is.

There are also non-democratic republics, but the US is not one of those.
>>
>>135262700
>Against mob rule
>Posts an image of a mob killing people they disagree with
>Implying Republics aren't simply elitist societies
>>
America is a fascist corporate state.
>>
File: 1494920745436s.jpg (9KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494920745436s.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>>135266326
what makes you think I'm against mob rule? Just because I support the infrastructure of laws preventing it full time, doesn't mean there aren't times when is serves a purpose.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

kys kike
shadilay
>>
File: whaa-aaa?.png (97KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
whaa-aaa?.png
97KB, 505x479px
>>135266816
are you going to engage in meaningful debate and explain how you arrived at your conclusion. because I would like to know why you think this.
>>
>>135265807

This is pretty true. I was going to write something similar to this. BUT

I want to be clear. The decision to refer to the US as a "democracy" all the time is a purely political one.

Democrats sounds like democracy

Republicans sounds like republic.

You might think this is retarded because you know what both parties stand for and what kind of Gov we have but...

Women?
Blacks?
Minorities?
Normies?

Trust me. Its done intentionally.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.