[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yearly reminder cointelpro has a vested intrest in keeping y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: timesign[1].jpg (259KB, 2363x3150px) Image search: [Google]
timesign[1].jpg
259KB, 2363x3150px
Yearly reminder cointelpro has a vested intrest in keeping you all stupidifed.

We live in an post peak oil society. Collapse is already happening.

Im going to tell a story about a man who fought the corruption and broke some of the biggest stories on the deep state.

If you want to know why the world is so ridicilousely corrupt. All you need to know is the story of this one man.

Hillary and company is just one tiny fragment of a suicidal system grabbing as much wealth as they can before shit hits the fan for good.

The world is collapsing and the few that are still in power are breeding corruption.

>peak oil is the only red pill that matters
>Intelligence services are the most corrupt and enlightened
>the world economy is in ruins and this is true for every single nation on the face of the earth
>the wars we have fought for the last 30 years are 100% corrupt through and through.
>Oil is the only thing that matters.

We are dying. There is no time to left. If you want the only red-pill that matters. Read his life story and his work.

BOOKS
https://www.google.no/search?tbm=bks&hl=no&q=michael+ruppert+
COLLAPSE THE MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzSLgpWbgg
JOE ROGAN 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ni_bI8l4u8&t=8276s

We are dying at the hands of oure corrupt rulers and the point of no return is closing rapidly.

Please use the critical mind you where gifted with and look out on the chaos we live in.

The banks killed us.

We where legion
We constantly forgive
We always forget
Expect us never

This post is made in loving memory of Michael.

Michael C ruppert. 1951-2014 RIP
>>
>>135256174
Literally what
>>
>>135256262
Buy Bitcoin.
>>
File: 1467397969277.jpg (43KB, 599x539px) Image search: [Google]
1467397969277.jpg
43KB, 599x539px
>>135256262
>From the wilderness.

If you want to see through the corruption.

Just look around you. The world is ending and oure elite is trying to make sure the monetary system prevails the coming disasters.

Once the world goverments realised what was coming chaos erupted.
>>
>>135256465
Something tells me Bitcoin will not save us now.
>>
>>135256174
oil prices are going down though that movie was wrong

banks run the world though and have enslaved us all
>>
File: 1484126477348.jpg (89KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484126477348.jpg
89KB, 558x558px
>>135256629
Btc, etherium or any other crypto currency will only help you in the beginning.

Its even more worthless than paper currency in a real monetary crisis.

We are dying. Some bits on a screen will not feed your children or run your engiens once we turn on each other en mass.
>>
File: 1450718505849.jpg (359KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450718505849.jpg
359KB, 720x960px
>>135256826
The fallacies of one man does not destroy his message.

He and a few select others have been closer to the truth that any other civilians still breathing.
>>
>>135256174

Oil is a renewable resource, newfag

Thanks for spamming this old appeal to emotion bullshit. You really think if we were post peak oil it could be hidden from the public? Only blue pillers believe this shit
>>
File: 1500669115049.jpg (21KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
1500669115049.jpg
21KB, 300x329px
>>135257102
Its not hidden.

I know for a fact we are hiding oure real reserves. As is every other oil producing nation on earth.

I dont have time to argue with facts written by journalists keept in the dark.

Just let me reach out as one who has seen some of the numbers.

Its real. The fluctuations are easily attributed to related factualities.
>>
>>135257406

It isn't real. There is constantly oil being made in the deep earth. Oil wells replenish themselves.

Reality is your life is comfy and boring so you need to latch to these decades old half baked conspiracies of mass doom.
>>
>>135256174
t. Shill
>>
File: william-casey[1].png (69KB, 777x400px) Image search: [Google]
william-casey[1].png
69KB, 777x400px
>>135257638
>We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.
>>
File: rambo-humbs-up.jpg (59KB, 470x345px) Image search: [Google]
rambo-humbs-up.jpg
59KB, 470x345px
>>135256826
oil prices are manipulated by OPEC though, who in turn are influenced by bankers to a large degree
>just like Starks regarding Winter n GoT, Rupert will eventually be right regarding oil
sooner or later within the next decade, not much more, supply shortages are inevitable, we are likely well past peak oil and to preserve stability, secrecy of it is kept, but that can only last so long. once supply is dwindling to nothing, prices will skyrocket and shortages will start

the only reason we don't know how little is left is because the moment OPEC members say oil is running out, they won't be hiking prices and making bank, they'll be getting freed the fuck out of to secure the last of world's oil for US
>>
File: c1e37e1a2d98[1].gif (794KB, 1218x812px) Image search: [Google]
c1e37e1a2d98[1].gif
794KB, 1218x812px
>>135257908
>the last of world's oil for US

This has already been going on for a while.

Even my own goverment has taken part in the mis-information campaigns.
>>
>>135257834

Oil and gas are synthesized deep within the earth's mantle by heat, pressure and other purely chemical means, before gradually rising to the surface.

You're not a scientist or an engineer. You're not privy to any secrets. You watched an old documentary and think you are now beholden to genuine information. I know it hurts, but you're basically religiously beholden to this crackpottery. We've only scratched the surface of oil.
>>
>>135256826
>oil prices are going down

Thats attributed to the fall of demand. After the 2007 most could not afford oil to expand biz.
>>
File: 1500412791329.jpg (89KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
1500412791329.jpg
89KB, 468x615px
>>135258227
>You're not a scientist or an engineer.

I used to work in the field among said titles.

http://www.cfact.org/2012/09/19/is-oil-a-renewable-resource/

The facts used here are part of the scheme.
>>
>>135256174
>We live in an post peak oil society.

we are in the 2nd peak with US fracking/tar sands
>>
>>135258283

demand fell because we flooded the market a few years ago
>>
>>135258227
>>135258688
Fischer-Tropsch is real. Its usefullness in oure economy is overstated.
>>
>>135258155
yeah, but I'm not talking about making sure they have access and favorable prices (+ of course oil being sold for USD to prop up the dollar)
imagine tomorrow OPEC comes out with a statement that says there is enough left for 5 years at the rate we are going, 6-7 if we give it all to just the major powers -- US would be toppling their evil dictatorial and oppresive regimes within hours

>>135258227
yeah, those processes happen on the scale of millenia and the pumping we did is barely a century and a half.
yes, technically oil is a renewable resource, but we are using it up hundreds of magnitudes faster that in can be replenished. we are down to fracking and sucking it out of oil sands in the most inefficient ways we can. Arctic drilling might extend the lifespan of this train for a few more years (or not, at that point the costs involved in drilling, maintenance and transportation might be too high; or if it happens fast enough, we'll all be busy with the collapse and won't make it to the Arctic DLC), but at the end of the day, the finish line is already within view, delays or not
>>
>>135259456
>imagine tomorrow OPEC comes out with a statement that says there is enough left for 5 years at the rate we are going, 6-7 if we give it all to just the major powers -- US would be toppling their evil dictatorial and oppresive regimes within hours

You are right. Did not mean to insinuate i disagree.
>>
>>135256174
>Yearly reminder cointelpro has a vested intrest in keeping you all stupidifed.
they did a good job since /pol/ is retarded now.
>>
>>135259898
Ever since Anon days we have been guided by sellouts.

Its like nobody remembers what happend in those IRC`S.

We got fucked over. The value of this place was seen by the ruling class.

>4chan is ingrained in pop culture
>>
>>135258896
Demand hasn't fallen, it's growth is slowing because of sluggish economic growth in China and other major consumers of oil.

>we flooded the market
Saudi Arabia petittioned OPEC to flood the market in an attempt to force shale producers to shut down production by reducing the market price below shale producers' break even production price. The aim (largely a plan devised by Saudi Arabia's Ali Al-Naimi) was to not just to get shale producers to shut down, but to discourage banks and other potential future investors from investing in shale. The end result was supposed to be a long term guaranteed position of market dominance for Saudi Arabia. The Saudis pussied out and fired Al-Naimi though, then rolled by the oversupply before they originally intended to because the oversupply was hurting a lot of countries, OPEC and non-OPEC alike, who, in turn, were putting pressure on the Saudis to stop producing so much. The problem with getting the price back up now is that the cartel doesn't control enough of the market to get the current stockpiles back down. That's the sort of control that the oversupply policy was supposed to give OPEC (read:Saudi); but they shot themselves in the foot and now we're all fucked.
>>
>>135256174
>cointelpro
Hello 1990s/early 2000s conspiracy theorist. Yes, contintel pro is real (as I'm sure you're going to tell me next), but it's not what you think it is nor does it work like you think it does.
>>
communism is bad
>>
File: jordan-peterson-1[1].png (445KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson-1[1].png
445KB, 620x465px
>>135260841
It sure is.

Not asking for a communist society.

Asking for a fair market economy. It has never existed.
>>
>>135260741
>but it's not what you think it is nor does it work like you think it does.

But you do?

I just use cointelpro for its meaning. The mis-information is beeing pushed by almost every western nation.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.