[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never believed in "mind control devices"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I've never believed in "mind control devices" but how the fuck did he recover from this almost instantaneously? It was a BRAIN tumor, so they would have had to saw open his skull.

Did they actually fucking chip him? I'm starting to question reality here. This is too bizarre.
>>
>>135248436
high tier technology for Mr. War
>>
>>135248436
Same way Magic Johnson doesn't have aids
>>
>>135248436
i think they must've removed half his fucking brain
>>
Two scoops they remove two scoops
>>
>>135248436
He still has the tumor you.... The scar is from the blood clot he had removed.
>>
>http://truthfight.com/mccains-brain-cancer-draws-renewed-attention-possible-agent-orange-connection/

It was agent orange.
>>
File: 1501095998546.jpg (51KB, 374x458px) Image search: [Google]
1501095998546.jpg
51KB, 374x458px
You cannot comprehend my biomods Blumpfkin now feed me your placentas!!!!
>>
>>135248436
Notice how McCain voted against the healthcare bill? Remember how Clinton is associated with child/organ trafficking? Put the two together.

The doctors replaced McCain's cancer brain with a fresh Child brain.
>>
File: 1486255294451.jpg (189KB, 590x585px) Image search: [Google]
1486255294451.jpg
189KB, 590x585px
>>135250200
kek. Post more shopped mccain
>>
>>135249955
Kek
>>
>>135248672
Nobody does. Except 700-vaginas charlie sheen. Troovadda
>>
A priest at a local church had a large baseball sized brain tumor removed and he was home within a week. It was a miracle they found it in time, but also the skill of the surgeons he went to. Modern medicine is pretty spectacular.

Meanwhile an aunt had a small tumor in the pancreas that went undetected and spread into her GI and blood. She was gone within a couple weeks of finding it with very little symptoms.

Plus I am sure a famous Senator got top notch attention and care to get back on the floor in time for this shit.

tldr
Cancer is a fucking complex deal with thousands of different types and millions of cases.
>>
>>135248436
WTF are they allowing someone with brain cancer to vote on anything. He's been talking crazy for over a month.
>>
>>135250841
Pelosi and Waters both do and say the craziest shit too
>>
>>135250189
How did he get exposed to agent orange in a cage?
>>
>>135248436
>Minimally Invasive Supra-Orbital “Eyebrow” Craniotomy
Keyword: Minimally Invasive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.