[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraut here currently on vacation in burgerland. I got to shoot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: barrett3b.jpg (32KB, 550x247px) Image search: [Google]
barrett3b.jpg
32KB, 550x247px
Kraut here currently on vacation in burgerland.
I got to shoot pic related in alaska yesterday. It was amazing...
It was my first time ever firing a gun. I started with a pistol then an ar15, an ak an last the 0,50 cal. Shit was so cash, i never want to leave the US again.
Europe needs a freakin second amendment. But those fucking EU globalists are going tonban semiautomatic rifles soon. The law is already on its way.
We give burgers a lot of shit for being stupid and stuff bit gunwise they do a lot right.
I just went to the shooting range, told them that i was a complete virgins when it came to guns. They made me watch a 7 minute gun safety video and then i got my personal security officer who told.me everything i needed to know and let me go at it. Dude was super friendly and patient and i had an awesome time.

Thanks alaskabros, i really enjoyed my time here. Now i just have to get my license quickly so i can still by a semiauto before those fuckers ban them for good
>>
>>135247586
Go get em German. Bury your gun somewhere, you'll need it some day
>>
>>135247805
If i het them beforw the ban goes into effect then i'm good. The law says that all the semiautos that have been acquired before the ban are still legal. So no need to hide them.
Luckily slovakia will sue once it passes the eu-parliament so i mogjt still have enough time to get one.
The last months in europe showed me that i absolutely need a gun once the inevitable civil/race war in europe begins
>>
>>135248177
Hell if you plan on having kids get one for each of them if you can. What about ammo, does the ban affect that?
>>
>>135248457
That's a good idea. I should definetly get more than one. But guns are expensive, i guess i wont get to buy a lot before the bans gets enacted. But good thinking there bro...
Ammo wont be affected. You can still buy bolt action rifles that use the same ammo. So no problem there
>>
>>135248801
Not too bad then senpai. I bet there will be a black market at some point too once the ban is enacted
>>
>>135247586
>wants to give rapefugees easy acces to guns
>>
>>135248995
I dont know...
Guns are quite rare in europe, at least in the public eye. Mostly hunters and sport shooters habe them. Almost nobody has a gun for selfdefense purposes. So there are a lot less guns circulating which means a smaller and thus more expensive black market.
I guess for simple.self defence a pistol migjt do the trick but like i said, given the recent terror in europe that will devolve in a race war i need a semiauto long rifle.
An recommendations on what to get? I'm fancying the civil version of the h&k g36 the h&k 243
>>
File: 1499059040684.jpg (41KB, 632x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499059040684.jpg
41KB, 632x782px
>>135247586
>repeal the 'Immigration Act of 1965'
>get more Eurobros here
>let's Make America Huwhite Again
>>
>>135250616
If that would happen i'd be on the first ship to the US.
I always liked europe over the US because of oir social security/welfare and shit but i dont see any future for europe unless we get a radical change in governance.
>>
>>135250996
Economic collapse with usher inner tribalism (racism) again. You liked shooting them guns, right boy? I'll tell you what. Once ya done tagged (hunt) yourself a buck, the thrill is like no other. Plus, you'll have 300+ lbs of meat in the freezer for the whole year! Don't let big cities fool y'all!
>>
>>135251580
I go fishing a lot. I know the joy of procuring food for your family. I know hunting is on another level but i cant ignore the threat of civil war in europe and the need for selfdefence and protection. I'm not a city dweller, i'm from a rather rural.part of germonistan,y town has only 60k inhabitants. I just never was into all this hunting/gun stuff but 4 weeks in the US changed that completely
>>
File: 1497948138362m.jpg (79KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
1497948138362m.jpg
79KB, 1024x532px
>>135251983
The day of rope will come when chaos ensues because of 'no mo gibsmedatz frum da gubmit N sheeeeeiiit'.
Oy vey Goyim! Das ist nicht gut! Du essen schwarzen tuchus, du shegetz!?
>>
File: 20170416_105403.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_105403.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>135247586
Alright fellow Burgers, time to post arsenals.
>>
Pretty funny how so many people fell for such obvious bait. Hint: check Germany's gun laws.

No, not the NRA version of them, their actual laws.
>>
>>135253142
>Check the EU gun laws.
FTFY
>>
>>135253142
Naw he's right, there's a very strict tightening of gun laws coming soon from the EU
>>
I've been toying with the idea of starting a range catering to Gun Tourism in the states. Get a couple cool guns like a Barrett and maybe a few full fun guns to go along with the standard ARs and pistols.

I wonder if it's a sustainable enough thing to really tap into, though. I also wonder how many people would want to travel to Utah...
>>
File: kinder.jpg (30KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
kinder.jpg
30KB, 500x341px
>>135247586
was it at a log building?
indoor range?
...say city starting with J?
>>
>>135247586
please stay we need real white americans again
>>
>>135253695
Surely gun friendly countries like Czech Republic, Estonia and Finland will sue the EU and bitch about the ban.
>>
any ausfags been to that gun range on the goldie that lets you shoot .50 cal desert eagles?
it jammed for literally every round, the 1911 is a much better gun.
>>
File: 1500028809011.png (493KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1500028809011.png
493KB, 2048x791px
>>135247586

go back and shoot merkel or the EU commision, no other way to redeem yourselves.
>>
>>135247586
Didn't you say you were in Texas yesterday?
>>
>>135247586
You'd have to be a complete faggot to not get a big shit eating grin from firing your first gun.
Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>135247586
>kraut
>shit was so cash
Stopped reading there. LARPing idiot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.