[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1500999834205.png (126KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500999834205.png
126KB, 1000x1000px
This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, Objectivism, Anti-Communism, Right-Wing Populism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
http://www.libertarianright.org/reading/
>Discord & Book Club: /Tucrr4X
>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
http://pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8 (embed)

REQUIRED READING:
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard)
https://mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe)
http://www.riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
>FURTHER READING:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads
>>
>>135243740
David you havent actually read any of these books
>>
>>135243740
>>135245608
also saged and hidden faggot
>>
>>135245608

Fuck off faggot I ordered two of them.
>>
Here in my garrrraaaaggeeee... just bought this uh, new Lamborghini here. Fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like a lot more than KNOWLEDGE? This uh, new Lamborghini here. But you know what I like a lot more than the new Lamborghini here? My TEDx talk where I talk about this new Lamborghini here. Uh uh UH uh u-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-h... In fact, I'm a lot more proud of these seven new Hollywood hills that I had to get installed hold 2,000 new Lamborghinis............. UH.............. It's like the Buffet Warren billionaire says, 'The more you earn, the more you DRIVE UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS', in fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here, is the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here, is that it's a reminder, a reminder that drears are still possible, because it wasn't that long ago that I was in a little Lamborghini sleepin' on book shelves in the Hollywood hills with only 47,000,000,000 dollars in my bank account, and only 47 Lamborghinis in my Lamborghini account, and only 47 hills in my Hollywood account, and only 47 TEDx talks where I talk about Warren Buffet in my TEDx talks where I talk about Warren Buffet account. But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a Lamborghini, and another Lamborghini. A few more Lamborghinis, I found five Lamborghinis. I don't call it money anymore, I call it fuel units. You must have enough fuel units. You must have enough Lamborghinis. You must construct additional pylons.
>>
File: 1491851652845.jpg (38KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491851652845.jpg
38KB, 850x400px
I love Rothbard.
>>
Bmup
>>
File: d5wmfBP.jpg (309KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d5wmfBP.jpg
309KB, 960x1280px
>>135243740
>lolbertretardism
>>
File: 1500878798216.jpg (61KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500878798216.jpg
61KB, 680x680px
Question, how do we actually promote and start to move towards a right libertarian society? (no ancaps) I actually want to achieve this not sit on the fringes of the internet
>>
File: 1494023946399.jpg (782KB, 954x932px) Image search: [Google]
1494023946399.jpg
782KB, 954x932px
>>135248549
Im in texas, i was thinking texan separatist movement. Failing that, i might try mexico and find white volunteers for settlers
>>
>>135248549
Secession and decentralisation
>>
>>135243740
>Libertarian

Aren't you the ones who booed one of your candidates for saying we shouldn't be able to sell heroin to five year olds?
Then had a fat guy strip naked and run around onstage at your televised national convention last year?
>>
>>135251128
Yeah that was us, we were all there
>>
>>135248549
Overthrow the government and change the constitution so only decentralisation is possible
>>
File: Degeneracy.png (2MB, 800x1975px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy.png
2MB, 800x1975px
>>135251128
You caught me, i was stage
>>
File: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (71KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg
71KB, 600x719px
>>135251280
We need to start a colony
>>
Hey guys, long time no see.

Tomorrow (perhaps even tonight, as the conference starts today) I shall be meeting Hoppe here in Malta, anyone got any interesting question I could ask him?
>>
>>135243740
praise thomas jefferson, john locke and george washington. fuck the eternal cuckfaggot known as abraham lincoln. the united states was the original libertarian paradise. for nearly 200 years it remained as such. bring back the good old days.

we need white ethnostate.
we need white males who own land to vote
we need women not to vote

we need to set the clocks back on this country and turn it into what it was in the 1800s, but with significantly more cultural libertariansim than what we even had then.

you know why the south in the US is the most uncucked place in the world today (especially the white world)? because those states had small government. in fact, for much our of nations history they had NO government. they're the descendants of people who were living out on the range and the frontier before proper government was even set up in those territories. the strong survived and the weak did not!

peoples who live under big government become cucked! their children don't know how to take care of themselves and they become weak and enslaved! this is what happened to europe!

praise libertarianism, praise the united states, no taxation without representation! this is the true pill you need to take and /pol/ nazi's are just edgy teens and losers who can't control their own life so they need to control yours!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.