[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>control the White House >control the House of Reps >control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: letuscounttheways.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
letuscounttheways.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>control the White House
>control the House of Reps
>control the Senate
>the only major legislation that has passed is a sanctions bill that takes away power from Trump and screws Russia
>Obamacare repeal just failed

When will you stupid faggots learn your lesson?
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x269px
Always and forever sweetie. No matter what happens it was worth for all those delicious tears.
>>
>>135242531
Kek. Im going to vote democrat.
Why?
>know I'm at least getting fucked openly
>bring the fall faster
>>
Good
We finally have a sensical system to build off of.
I get it, republicans never thought they'd have the ability to actually repeal it so they wanted to milk their opposition to some flaws for a while.

Now we can finally discover that bipartisan cooperation gets us a lot farther.
>>
>>135242531
I supported for trump to control immigration and to let muslims know we were serious about not tolerating bullshit from them.

On healthcare he said he wanted a pathway to full coverage which I supported too. I'm not really sure why he changed his mind but I'm glad it turned out the way it did in any case.
>>
>>135244140
You're a retard.
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (93KB, 865x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
93KB, 865x452px
>>135242531
saged
>>
>>135245751

lol, you could have made the same list for obama's last month in office rofl.

can't stop riding the black man's dick, eh?
>>
>>135242531
do you think that the people on here are the same as the people in control?
>>
>>135242531
Brexit and Trump were merely a last hurrah.

The world has already ended.
>>
>>135243570
All intelligent people think like this.

You think you gonna fucking change the world by being a faggot carebear who spreads love?
No faggot, the only way to go up is down to the bottom so all the dumb people gets a clue of what they want.
>>
>>135245751
>TPP
already dead
>unemployment
implying the president has anything to do with that
>"strengthening relationships"
doesn't mean anything, in what way have we "strengthened" our relationship with the UK?
>tough on Syria
no one wanted this
>Trimming the fat
Please stop pretending that cutting funding to these random ass agencies makes even a dent in our spending problem.
>>
>>135243311

This. Seeing libtards lose their minds on a daily basis is worth whatever hell we'll have to pay. Also, Trump is playing hyper-dimensional holographic sudoku. It's hard to properly see his endgame through all the immediate noise.

Also check.
>>
>be Drumpf
>spend 7 months trying to cather to NeoCons and libcucks to try and get support in the house and Senate in passing your own bills
>thus abandoning alot of your populist promises, making you look like a massive sellout
>fails miserably as neocons and libcucks still hates you, making you look like a massive weak faggot leader
>Drumpf fags will defend this

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 4395301.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4395301.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>135242531
>I'm a nationalist and a globalist"
>>
>>135242531

They still paying you shills? lol

Get a real job.
>>
>>135243570
this

the faster we fail the faster we can rebuild
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.