[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jimmies status: rustled http://www.news.com.au/finance/work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

jimmies status: rustled
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-women-need-us-to-fertilise-them-halal-chief-slams-white-men-in-facebook-rant/news-story/ec80593236bd78ebdaeedfce2b1d65b6
>>
>most likely causes are obesity
>implying Arab and black obesity rates aren't higher than European descendents
>implying men become infertile when obese as opposed to just women
>implying this isn't yet another blaming women's problems on men blue pill
Women are infertile or rather are "fat positive."

Consider that there's absolutely nothing wrong with white men. Consider that the media is going to slander any group they can't appeal to.
>>
>>135240548

>Consider that the media is going to slander any group they can't appeal to.
This is possibly the most meaningless thing I've read in my life
You post was going really well until then.

The study never said white men were becoming infertile, just men in western nations, regardless of race.
>>
>>135241204
Yeah, but it's heavily implied.

This is the very first time I've seen male obesity linked to infertility, consider how meaningful white women viewership is and how easily offended they are. If you tell them women are infertile, they'll go nuts. If you tell them men are infertile, they'll cheer. This is how women are these days and the media has no intention of changing this.

Bro, the media is simply lying. There is no male infertility and we've known fat women and women who've been on the pill for too long are infertile. The only people in denial that no red pilled man could consider either a fatty or a roastie are fat fucks and roasties.

In Australia, men are very fit. Women are very fat. The obesity statistics are very warped because all the men here are either fit, underweight or not actually obese considering their ethnicity. It honestly is just women that are getting fat and they're getting fat because feminism told them high quality men are into fat girls (and wouldn't be high quality if they weren't).

It's just the women dude. It really is just women, of course you can't tell them that, they'll go nuts.
>>
>>135240124
Halal Mohamed here sounds like he needs a rope and a tree. I fucking hate Muslims how does anyone tolerate their stinking, festering presence.
>>
Pretty telling that he isn't being investigated for hate speech
>>
>>135242055
Your nuts are on the outside so they're cooler than the rest of your body. Fat thighs negates this, especially when you sit at a desk/computer all day.
So obesity can cause lower sperm counts, but it's reversible.
>>
>>135244993
>Your nuts are on the outside so they're cooler than the rest of your body. Fat thighs negates this, especially when you sit at a desk/computer all day.

That's not why obesity lowers sperm count, champ
>>
>>135241204
>>135242055
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/4125.0main+features3330Jan%202013

These are the "official" statistics and say 70% of men are obese. This can't be true and just doesn't reflect what I've seen, unless they've radically altered the definition of obesity for each gender.

I think about 40% of white women are obese and only between 15-20% of men. This is obviously not what the statistics represent. I think the statistics are not reliable, I can literally just count fat people on the commute tonight to prove it wrong.

Sociology is a huge lie.

>>135244993
>>135245780
This

Obesity changes a womans hormones, which is why obese women are infertile but I still don't believe obese men are infertile.

This is all a lie to protect the feelinfns of white women. No, fuck them, tell the truth, they're fat and made themselves fat deliberately, just like they deliberately take manly haircuts.
>>
I want nothing more than to be able to strangle this shitskin while I watch his disgusting mudshit "soul" fade from his eyes. I'm soooooo fucking ready to kill these savages.
>>
File: 8-Sadiq-Khan-PA.jpg (591KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
8-Sadiq-Khan-PA.jpg
591KB, 2048x1536px
Australia, US and Canada are already demographically finished.

France is probably as well, the UK too. The rest of Europe is pretty much our last stand, stop wasting your energy on lands that are already lost.
>>
>>135240124
What a fucking fruitloop, cunt's like this need to be lined up against a wall.
>>
we need a cronulla 2.0, this time we just finish the job and noose all these sand niggers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.