[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOCK VIDEO: TRUMP SUPPORTERS GO TO MARC STEINORTH'S OFFICE.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tool.gif (982KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tool.gif
982KB, 500x376px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHN6awhIhQ

Some Californians show up to an assembly-mans public office to protest their gasoline hike and 25+ police show up when they refuse to leave.

Thoughts /pol/?

Didn't see very many police when the Berkeley rioters were there for Milo.
>>
>>135237483
>group of kneejerks
>"it's not a tax!"
>"union whore!!"
>cop shows up
>"you're welcome to leave. you've been asked to leave"

and not one of them said, "well, public servant, we pay this team's, and your team's, salary. so do your job and chill while we do our job and tell these people that they're not doing a good job."

this is why protesting gets nothing done.
>>
Have a bump
>>
File: PEPETITS.png (249KB, 527x703px) Image search: [Google]
PEPETITS.png
249KB, 527x703px
Thanks Anon.

>>this is why protesting gets nothing done.

>>BE BLM
>>Protest at Evergreen college
>>Get all kinds of gibbs
>>
File: IMG_2894.png (26KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.png
26KB, 655x509px
>>135237483
Not even 2 mins in and the women gave up because she isn't articulate enough to form her own opinion.

>tfw 7 more mins to go
>>
>>135238453
This is why we break things
>>
>>135238964
Have you ever jerked it to that fucking frog?
>>
This is a joke.

This is not how any of this is supposed to work.

That money and man power is to fight crime i.e. Blacks and Mexicans who commit violent crimes and whites who do meth and don't come to a complete stop at stop signs.

This is what happens when incompetence is rewarded. The on science supervisor should have made the call of the amount of officers required (2 maybe 3) and callled everyone else off.
>>
>>135237483
Good. Stop those rural retards from being retarded
>>
File: jebturtle.jpg (265KB, 735x551px) Image search: [Google]
jebturtle.jpg
265KB, 735x551px
Masturbation is degen behavior, you fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.
>>
File: ReagenBerkely.jpg (383KB, 1307x584px) Image search: [Google]
ReagenBerkely.jpg
383KB, 1307x584px
>>135240587

Not a prank, bro.

The jootube comments are golden..however.

>Damn they every cop in town there don't they have anything better to do
>yeah there are no illegals in CA they should be arresting

>I do not think that there were so many cops when the new NAZI brownshirts (antifa) assaulted a free speach rally in Berkley.
I do not think that there were so many cops when the new NAZI brownshirts (antifa) assaulted a MIlo event at UC Berkley.
Reply 6
Mark C
Mark C5 hours ago
benter1978 thats because cops have orders to protect Soros' paid protestors. Cops are traitors to the republic.
>>
>>135237483
>Thoughts /pol/?
I finished watching your video and think you have a lot to learn from Occupy Wallstreet. I know this isn't a very anon response, but I don't feel like looking up the amount of footage or articles right now that surrounded that movement so I found a random video to get you started on your own journey:

https://youtu.be/uvGFRUoonM4

Califags need more organization because their state is completely against them... and the state has a lot of useful idiots at their disposal. But understand that once you organize yourself the FBI will be all over it. They aren't there to protect you. They made that very clear during the OW years that they protect the money. Think smarter and don't make the same mistakes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.