[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wants to take away healthcare from his voter demographics,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>wants to take away healthcare from his voter demographics, but can't even do that
>constantly goes golfing, plans to spend entire month of august taking a break
>destroying the climate
>causing surge in hate crimes
>wasting money on trips to mar-a-lago
>hasn't fixed flint's water problem
>lowering taxes for the rich and raising them on the poor
>banning innocent people from coming to america
>colluded with russia
>banning transgenders from the military
>ruining the economy
>separating parents from their children
>destroying relations across the globe
>ruining america's overall image

When did you realize you made a mistake voting for this man? How long until we team up with democrats to impeach this cringeworthy cuck?
>>
>>135229125
Hello Albert Pike

Sage
>>
>>135229125
more like born reich amirite?
>>
File: IMG_2641.jpg (123KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2641.jpg
123KB, 750x499px
>>135229125
Good one:)
>the left can't me-
Yeah, think again trumpanzees, we meme and we meme HARD.
>>
>>135229125
Are you fucking serious? No, we aren't going to help you impeach Trump, and we sure as fuck aren't teaming up with Democrats to do it either.
>>
>>135229125
the left is so not funny
>>
>>135229125
i'd still vote for him. saged for gayness tho
>>
>>135230105
Why not?
>>
>>135230595
because you are a gay retard who thinks he can self bump.
saged
>>
>>135229125
Oh come on...he wouldn't be in a house
>>
>>135229125
Praise the holy name of God for his great doing in crushing the evil souls of Flint Michigan
>>
>>135229125
>trying this hard
>>
>>135230891
>epic bantz
Why does Australia always bring the heat?
>>
>>135231332
>Trying this little
>>
>Flint water problem
Oh no, a bunch of nigs got on dat good welfare, da real money is in gubment! If you fail, blame da whitey !
>>
How so?
Amusingly, Trumps attempts to help Flint are one of the few SNOPES articles that slightly acknowledged him (Mixed rating given)
innocent until guilty conviction is for citizens only
>colluded with russia
Nope
Who gives a shit?
>ruining the economy
Wasn't it already?
Tell me more about this? This has been an American problem for presidents way before Trump. I'll hear you out.
Do you want relationships with countries that will always hate us no matter how many inches we give them?
We were already one of the most hated developed nations
>>
>>135229125
>wants to take away healthcare from his voter demographics, but can't even do that
Obama screwed up so many people's lives when making it mandatory that people get healthcare they couldn't afford. My family was one of them.

>constantly goes golfing, plans to spend entire month of august taking a break
I'll give you this one. I agree. That's silly.

>destroying the climate
Prove it.

Prove it.

>wasting money on trips to mar-a-lago
Obama spent $97,000,000 on vacations in 8 Years. Try again.

This was resolved a few months ago. Residents are still instructed to use bottled or filtered water to be safe at least until 2020.

>lowering taxes for the rich and raising them on the poor
I can't verify this. Prove it.

One of my best friends is from Yemen. Says he's had some of his religious leaders preaching to go to America and kill as many people as possible. He and I are totally comfortable with this ban.

>colluded with russia
I also can't verify this. Inconclusive as of yet. Investigation is still going. Leaks and new information still being collected.

Also completely comfortable with this. I'm banned from serving in the military because of my ADHD. My other best friend is banned because of his OCD. Why should gender dysphoria get a pass? War is also not for anyone that is mentally, physically, or emotionally in turmoil.

>ruining the economy
This is the easiest one. The stock market hasn't been doing this well in such a long time. Our economy is fine. Try again.

Vague. Prove it.

Vague. Prove it.

That's completely subjective and has no place in a conversation with objective facts.

It's clear that you've never taken into account other people's point of view. I'm not going to call you stupid.
>>
You're a fucking Normie sympathizer GTFO of pol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.