[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She Wouldn't Stop Laughing At Me - Man Murders Wife on Cruise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: StopLaughing.jpg (37KB, 576x345px) Image search: [Google]
StopLaughing.jpg
37KB, 576x345px
http://archive.is/4MCT0

According to CBS, the cruise ship left Seattle on July 23 for a seven-day round-trip cruise and had left Ketchikan, Alaska on July 25. “The death forced the crew to divert the ship to Juneau,” CBS reported. Some passengers thought the death was a hoax at first because it occurred as a Murder Mystery dinner was happening elsewhere in the ship, according to CBS.

On July 25, at about 9:03 p.m., Emerald Princess Security and Medical personnel responded to an incident in a cabin occupied by Kenneth Manzanares and Kristy, who is identified only as K.M. in the affidavit.

The security officer advised that upon arriving at the cabin he “noticed blood on the hands and clothing of the occupant Kenneth Manzanares.” The security officer placed Kenneth in handcuffs and secured him in the adjoining cabin.

Other witnesses had already entered the room. “Upon entering, they observed Kenneth Manzanares had blood on his hands and clothing. One of the witnesses… advised that when he entered the room he observed KM lying on the floor covered in blood.” The witness asked Kenneth Manzanares what had happened to which Kenneth allegedly replied, “She would not stop laughing at me.”

Megan Morr, a passenger on the Emerald Princess, told Fox 13 Salt Lake City, “People were running through the hall with blood all over them and trying to get security.” Passengers heard a man and woman arguing on their balcony, the television station reported.

Kristy Manzanares was a real estate agent dealing in luxury properties. On Facebook, Kristy wrote that she was a realtor, licensed at Summit Sotheby’s International Realty, and a former Realtor at REMAX Associates St. George.
>>
>>135220954
>“She would not stop laughing at me.”

This beta finally let out all of the years of pent-up rage and smacked the soul out of his nagging, bitchy wife.
>>
>can't stand the missus
>best lock myself up with her for seven days
What a silly sausage
>>
>>135220954
Roastie got toastied :)
>>
>>135220954
She doesn't look that bad, that nigger fell out of the ugly tree, he must've had money.
This should be the fate of all gold digging whores.
>>
(((Manzanares)))
Can some spic translate this? Does it mean Apple Bro or something?
>>
File: 1460501269346s.jpg (3KB, 125x76px) Image search: [Google]
1460501269346s.jpg
3KB, 125x76px
>>135221194
my god what an awful relationship it must have been. well, now she's dead and he's going to jail !
>>
>>135220954
there is literally no reason why this should be news other than because it makes white hetro couples look bad.

sage this shit you faggots
>>
>>135220954
She deserved it
>>
>>135220954
bump
>>
If he was smart, she would have "gotten drunk" and "fell off" in International Waters.
>>
Never marry a white woman.
>>
She's pretty hot for a girl who's had a few kids and he's an ugly overweight balding dork.
>>
She stood there laughing
Then I felt the knife in my hand
And she laughed no more

Why why why, Delilah
>>
>>135221411
Sounds more like she was the breadwinner in the relationship.
>>
>>135221959
>>135221963
>>135222005
>>135222730
>>135223222
>retards
>>
File: hotwomen.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
hotwomen.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>135220954
I can almost guarantee that she was probably messing around with other dudes on the cruise ship. You'd be surprised at how raunchy shit gets on them.

More than likely she got plowed by a nice, thick BBC and came back to her cabin and her husband decided he wanted to be romantic or some bullshit and pulled out his tiny white pecker. She couldn't control her laughter at the sight of how small it was compared to the massive black root she just took and he snapped and killed her. Not a surprise with how fragile the egos of white males are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.